Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

Prefer lucky 13!

Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

Prefer lucky 13!

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png

13's just got so much history!

13's just got so much history!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?

going with 17 because i like the number 7 xD

going with 17 because i like the number 7 xD
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.pngmKmwGJw.gif
I prefer 13, its my lucky number :)
I prefer 13, its my lucky number :)
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
Thursday: In honor of this subspecies whose flowers are essentially their soul, were flowers ever important to you? Given at a key event, grown somewhere memorable?
ooo, i think that ill always look at bleeding heart flowers fondly because we had a TON of them in the front garden of my childhood home ^_^

Friday: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?
thirteen! both are good numbers in my book, but ive got a soft spot for 13 since people call it unlucky LOL
Thursday: In honor of this subspecies whose flowers are essentially their soul, were flowers ever important to you? Given at a key event, grown somewhere memorable?
ooo, i think that ill always look at bleeding heart flowers fondly because we had a TON of them in the front garden of my childhood home ^_^

Friday: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?
thirteen! both are good numbers in my book, but ive got a soft spot for 13 since people call it unlucky LOL
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Friday question: I prefer the number 13!
Friday question: I prefer the number 13!
OvLO7OK.png
[quote]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.[/quote] 17 is a fun number. I read something about cicada cycles and prime numbers a while ago. I love when nature is just weird like that
Quote:

17 is a fun number. I read something about cicada cycles and prime numbers a while ago. I love when nature is just weird like that
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png

Lucky 13!

Lucky 13!
jt3PpxV.png
[quote]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?[/quote] 17 is my favorite number, the syllables just go together very well :]
Quote:

17 is my favorite number, the syllables just go together very well :]
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
I prefer the number 13 over 17! Just something more satisfying about it .w.
I prefer the number 13 over 17! Just something more satisfying about it .w.
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59