Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59
@Goldia

Hi again, i sent in four level 10 dragons for 1t earlier, and it looks like it got logged as shivaswept for today. Thank you!
@Goldia

Hi again, i sent in four level 10 dragons for 1t earlier, and it looks like it got logged as shivaswept for today. Thank you!
I would have to say 13. It’s the sort of number that would goofily smile at you.
I would have to say 13. It’s the sort of number that would goofily smile at you.
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?

Ah, I'm fond of the number 13.

Ah, I'm fond of the number 13.
Question of the day
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

Hmm 17 I think
Question of the day
Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging.

Hmm 17 I think
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
Daily Question:

17, it contains 7 so its already better
Daily Question:

17, it contains 7 so its already better
[quote]Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17? The two broods emerging this year are 17-year and 13-year periodical cicadas, which means their nymphs rest underground for that many years before emerging. [/quote] 13! It's a lucky number in my religion.
Quote:

13! It's a lucky number in my religion.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png

13, because in FFXIV, the Thirteenth is the void and I really really like the void lol.

13, because in FFXIV, the Thirteenth is the void and I really really like the void lol.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
Friday's question: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?

13; I'm neutral to both of them but I slightly prefer 13 more.
Friday's question: Which number do you prefer: 13 or 17?

13; I'm neutral to both of them but I slightly prefer 13 more.
v65jSc3.gif GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
4gWyVR2.png
Daily Question: I preferrrr.... 13. i think its a very popular number hahah but i also find it very pleasing
Daily Question: I preferrrr.... 13. i think its a very popular number hahah but i also find it very pleasing
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

Firday's Question: I like 17 more, but to be honest neither number is up there on my list of favrite numbers.
Firday's Question: I like 17 more, but to be honest neither number is up there on my list of favrite numbers.
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59