Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ancient Eggs at Roundsey's
1 2 3
[quote name="Blotworx" date="2024-04-20 11:47:05" ] Oh this would be fun! I don't see a reason why the eggs can't not be clanbound, but agree with @/PyroManiac12 that their distribution should be scarce. The one thing that Nocs have over ancients is that their breed changes[i] are limited[/i], you can only get them during NOTN. Thus it makes sense for them to be raffle prizes. Most ancients come from the marketplace...undertides I think are the only exception. EDIT: Not sure what to think about this possibly opening the floodgates for new [item = Dormant Obelisk Statue] as well. They aren't ancients, and they aren't limited, but it kinda falls under the same category as clanbound ancient eggs. Don't think it'd be great for Obelisks specifically considering how special their introduction was. [/quote] This is funny, because it would imply Roundsey or their staff still don’t know that obelisks sleep like this. So they raffle off a “life like statue”, only for it to wake up after delivery.
Blotworx wrote on 2024-04-20 11:47:05:
Oh this would be fun! I don't see a reason why the eggs can't not be clanbound, but agree with @/PyroManiac12 that their distribution should be scarce.

The one thing that Nocs have over ancients is that their breed changes are limited, you can only get them during NOTN. Thus it makes sense for them to be raffle prizes.
Most ancients come from the marketplace...undertides I think are the only exception.

EDIT: Not sure what to think about this possibly opening the floodgates for new Dormant Obelisk Statue as well. They aren't ancients, and they aren't limited, but it kinda falls under the same category as clanbound ancient eggs. Don't think it'd be great for Obelisks specifically considering how special their introduction was.

This is funny, because it would imply Roundsey or their staff still don’t know that obelisks sleep like this. So they raffle off a “life like statue”, only for it to wake up after delivery.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Support, I think it would be fun, plus I love the ancient egg art and I think it's sad that most people will only see it a handful of times because they hatch their clanbound eggs right away and don't think about it again unless someone shares it in the forums
Support, I think it would be fun, plus I love the ancient egg art and I think it's sad that most people will only see it a handful of times because they hatch their clanbound eggs right away and don't think about it again unless someone shares it in the forums
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[quote name="PyroManiac12" date="2024-04-20 09:40:01" ] Yes! But I vote not a lot like how they sometimes do 99 Nocturne eggs. Only 1-5 so that there's a better chance of the staff saying yes. Excellent idea! [/quote] I think maybe 10 at a time would be reasonable!
PyroManiac12 wrote on 2024-04-20 09:40:01:
Yes! But I vote not a lot like how they sometimes do 99 Nocturne eggs. Only 1-5 so that there's a better chance of the staff saying yes. Excellent idea!

I think maybe 10 at a time would be reasonable!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Obelisk statues are very pretty even as items, would love to see more of them :D
Obelisk statues are very pretty even as items, would love to see more of them :D
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Support! I desperately need first generation Gaolers, and am willing to gamble.
Support! I desperately need first generation Gaolers, and am willing to gamble.
Support! I missed the dusthides release by ONE DAY after getting back from hiatus. I don't expect to win them but knowing it's possible would be amazing.
Support! I missed the dusthides release by ONE DAY after getting back from hiatus. I don't expect to win them but knowing it's possible would be amazing.
call me sage
(>.
1 2 3