Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well that didn’t last long
I’m starting over as a returning player who yeeted everything when she left, and this time around I decided I was going to have a lair with aesthetics and rules, like certain monolairs do. My rules were plague eyed ancients only. But surprise! That didn’t last long. Someone in the giveaway thread has a fire eyed aberration I’m in love with, so I said to heck with it and now my only rule is ancients only [emoji=aberration happy size=1] Anyways, any of you ever tried to monolair and ultimately decide that wasn’t possible? Or do you have a monolair with one or two exceptions?
I’m starting over as a returning player who yeeted everything when she left, and this time around I decided I was going to have a lair with aesthetics and rules, like certain monolairs do. My rules were plague eyed ancients only.

But surprise! That didn’t last long. Someone in the giveaway thread has a fire eyed aberration I’m in love with, so I said to heck with it and now my only rule is ancients only

Anyways, any of you ever tried to monolair and ultimately decide that wasn’t possible? Or do you have a monolair with one or two exceptions?
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Those darn pretty dragons, making us disregard vital monolair rules! [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1] When I first started, I was very picky with the breeds I liked, so decided to have a 3-type dragon lair (Imperials, Skydancers, and Pearlcatchers). I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did, but now I’m getting into more ancients… Sandsurges and Aethers … and bogsneaks… One day I‘d like to incorporate wildclaws, but I’m still too hung up on my old rules. Maybe I just need to find the right one, like you did!
Those darn pretty dragons, making us disregard vital monolair rules!

When I first started, I was very picky with the breeds I liked, so decided to have a 3-type dragon lair (Imperials, Skydancers, and Pearlcatchers). I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did, but now I’m getting into more ancients… Sandsurges and Aethers … and bogsneaks…

One day I‘d like to incorporate wildclaws, but I’m still too hung up on my old rules. Maybe I just need to find the right one, like you did!
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
I've tried a monolair a couple times but I always see a dragon I end up loving and derails my whole lair plan lol. Now I have a bunch of dusthides but I love the other dragon breeds too much to only have one.
I've tried a monolair a couple times but I always see a dragon I end up loving and derails my whole lair plan lol. Now I have a bunch of dusthides but I love the other dragon breeds too much to only have one.
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
I too was a returning player a few months ago after signing up a year ago and not being able to play actively anymore. Gave my stuff away, exalted progens and other dragons and renamed myself. Plan was: Only fluffy dragons. Tundras, gaolers.

Turns out I returned right as the dusthides rolled out and I got 2 eggs. Those plans did not last long XD
I too was a returning player a few months ago after signing up a year ago and not being able to play actively anymore. Gave my stuff away, exalted progens and other dragons and renamed myself. Plan was: Only fluffy dragons. Tundras, gaolers.

Turns out I returned right as the dusthides rolled out and I got 2 eggs. Those plans did not last long XD
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
I don't even try haha I'm incapable of exalting/selling 99% of my lair lol
I don't even try haha I'm incapable of exalting/selling 99% of my lair lol
SIG-02.png
Used to be a gen1 lair only. Now I have around 180 XXX gen2+s
Used to be a gen1 lair only. Now I have around 180 XXX gen2+s
I planned to and honestly would be an ancient monolair if i didn't keep buying spirals
I planned to and honestly would be an ancient monolair if i didn't keep buying spirals
.. rXl15F2.gif ...
>Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png

Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
killything-small.gif
I would totally be a monolair of some kind, if I didn't keep browsing the Auction House...
I would totally be a monolair of some kind, if I didn't keep browsing the Auction House...
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
ohhh i love my babs to much to exalt or sell them, especially the ones that are super old from when i first started playing
ohhh i love my babs to much to exalt or sell them, especially the ones that are super old from when i first started playing
16454.png
Mon-Uh-Jee || she/her || FR+3
always up to chat, feel free to message me :)
I've cleaned out my lair a couple of times. My aesthetic - or lack thereof - did not change between cleanouts.

By the way, the combo of your username and topic title made me laugh.
I've cleaned out my lair a couple of times. My aesthetic - or lack thereof - did not change between cleanouts.

By the way, the combo of your username and topic title made me laugh.
LxbWmll.png
Credit: MythicalViper