Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Lyuna's Accents ] Slots filled
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Bump
Bump
Bump! (Just put in Bouquet Of Pearls into the queue btw!)
Bump! (Just put in Bouquet Of Pearls into the queue btw!)
Bump! I'm thinking if I don't fill out the second runs in two weeks time then I'll probably close the second run and keep these as 10 prints.
Bump! I'm thinking if I don't fill out the second runs in two weeks time then I'll probably close the second run and keep these as 10 prints.
Bump! One slot left for String Of Roses!

I've decided to close the second run early so no second run for either of these accents. I anticipated more interest than I think I received but I'm happy with just one run for these. I hope that's okay guys.
Bump! One slot left for String Of Roses!

I've decided to close the second run early so no second run for either of these accents. I anticipated more interest than I think I received but I'm happy with just one run for these. I hope that's okay guys.
I’d like to nab that last slot for String of Roses please!
I’d like to nab that last slot for String of Roses please!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
Updates!

I just wanted to contact everyone waiting on a copy of Bouquet Of Pearls to let you guys know the skin printed! :D

I'll be sending over the copies soon, I'm just super fatigued/under the weather and afraid of making a mistake sending them over whilst I can't think very clearly. You should see the copies in a few days! Those who haven't paid will receive PAs and everyone else will get their copies sent via messages!

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Harmonywish
@Synthsational
@Gaston
@Malachite
@Aisuruu
@Altassar

And for people who preordered for String of Roses (the orange variant) the slots have now filled! So if people who haven't yet paid could send over the payment that would be awesome!

As always, let me know if I've forgot to mark down any received payments.

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Velkhana
@Harmonywish
@Gaston - PAID
@Malachite - PAID
@Aisuruu - PAID
@RosalindeSol
Updates!

I just wanted to contact everyone waiting on a copy of Bouquet Of Pearls to let you guys know the skin printed! :D

I'll be sending over the copies soon, I'm just super fatigued/under the weather and afraid of making a mistake sending them over whilst I can't think very clearly. You should see the copies in a few days! Those who haven't paid will receive PAs and everyone else will get their copies sent via messages!

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Harmonywish
@Synthsational
@Gaston
@Malachite
@Aisuruu
@Altassar

And for people who preordered for String of Roses (the orange variant) the slots have now filled! So if people who haven't yet paid could send over the payment that would be awesome!

As always, let me know if I've forgot to mark down any received payments.

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Velkhana
@Harmonywish
@Gaston - PAID
@Malachite - PAID
@Aisuruu - PAID
@RosalindeSol
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26