Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | question abt anthro dragons
ik this is,, insanely specific (and idk if this is the right topic) but how would you distinguish two different anthro dragon characters that look like these? left one is like dragonite physique, while the right one is like if you just got a dragon to stand up needing input lol [img]https://imgur.com/hAvfax2.png[/img]
ik this is,, insanely specific (and idk if this is the right topic) but how would you distinguish two different anthro dragon characters that look like these?

left one is like dragonite physique, while the right one is like if you just got a dragon to stand up

needing input lol

hAvfax2.png
nhGfMn6.png
I've seen the first one described as a 'pear-shaped dragon', which is also an oddly common trope.

The second one I'd just refer to as 'anthro dragon', but that is not very descriptive, since both are.
I've seen the first one described as a 'pear-shaped dragon', which is also an oddly common trope.

The second one I'd just refer to as 'anthro dragon', but that is not very descriptive, since both are.
@Xionahri pear-shaped is a good descriptor..... i like it
@Xionahri pear-shaped is a good descriptor..... i like it
nhGfMn6.png
Hmm..
I'd say the dragonite proportioned one is like a plushie-shaped dragon whereas the standing up dragon looks like an action figure.

If they were people, the dragonite physique dragon would be a shy but kind person who doesn't have a lot of friends. The standing up dragon would be the guy who goes to the gym and is the bad dude everyone crushes on.

I dunno, that's kinda what I got from looking at your examples. Hope this helps!
Hmm..
I'd say the dragonite proportioned one is like a plushie-shaped dragon whereas the standing up dragon looks like an action figure.

If they were people, the dragonite physique dragon would be a shy but kind person who doesn't have a lot of friends. The standing up dragon would be the guy who goes to the gym and is the bad dude everyone crushes on.

I dunno, that's kinda what I got from looking at your examples. Hope this helps!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
The Dragonite character is more cartoony than the more detailed looking dragon.
The Dragonite character is more cartoony than the more detailed looking dragon.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
left is a pear shaped dragon. right is just a regular ol anthro dragon
left is a pear shaped dragon. right is just a regular ol anthro dragon
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
this is all great input. i have decided i will be a pear-shape dragon advocate and make all my dragon characters pear-shaped
this is all great input. i have decided i will be a pear-shape dragon advocate and make all my dragon characters pear-shaped
nhGfMn6.png
Somehow they both look like they could work as Spyro designs. Especially with all the unique designs in reignited
Somehow they both look like they could work as Spyro designs. Especially with all the unique designs in reignited
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
friend shaped vs sharp shapes
friend shaped vs sharp shapes
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery