Shadow Imperial
Nature Spiral
Water Undertide
I'm in!

Plague Mirror
Shadow Imperial
Nature Spiral
Water Undertide
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide NecromancerplaceNecromancer Society: Plague-Watchers
For the next race:

Plague Imperial
Fire Banescale
Water Mirror
Light Wildclaw
For the next race:

Plague Imperial
Fire Banescale
Water Mirror
Light Wildclaw
Light Imperial
Water Banescale
Arcane Coatl
Shadow Skydancer

c:
Light Imperial
Water Banescale
Arcane Coatl
Shadow Skydancer

c:
VTluHKy.gif
[quote name="Jeevas" date="2024-04-30 23:15:08" ] I suppose this is more of a testament to how effective Abbies are in a highly aggressive race than to the usefulness of Sandsurge or Auraboa.... but congrats Beato! [size=2]Also not rolling below a 14 is also pretty important[/size] [/quote] ngl this is a bit embarrassing esp considering I mucked up my first round, I got stupidly lucky with my early rolls (or just my rolls overall, really) though it does speak to the usefulness of Auraboas imo esp when in last or fifth place, in that 4th round that got me up to a whole THIRTY spaces which is kinda ridiculous lol. not 'nerf it' ridiculous since I also really lucked out with rolls (pretty sure Flamemother weighted my dice this race). kinda wish I hadn't picked Aberration, because I felt kind of forced to pick it every time I was in first place cause you're almost guaranteed to get hit with something from [i]someone[/i] :') not gonna participate in the next one bc my head's quite derpy atm (...as evidenced by my first round lmao), I'd prefer for you to be able to properly test things :')
Jeevas wrote on 2024-04-30 23:15:08:
I suppose this is more of a testament to how effective Abbies are in a highly aggressive race than to the usefulness of Sandsurge or Auraboa.... but congrats Beato!
Also not rolling below a 14 is also pretty important

ngl this is a bit embarrassing esp considering I mucked up my first round, I got stupidly lucky with my early rolls (or just my rolls overall, really)
though it does speak to the usefulness of Auraboas imo esp when in last or fifth place, in that 4th round that got me up to a whole THIRTY spaces which is kinda ridiculous lol. not 'nerf it' ridiculous since I also really lucked out with rolls (pretty sure Flamemother weighted my dice this race). kinda wish I hadn't picked Aberration, because I felt kind of forced to pick it every time I was in first place cause you're almost guaranteed to get hit with something from someone :')

not gonna participate in the next one bc my head's quite derpy atm (...as evidenced by my first round lmao), I'd prefer for you to be able to properly test things :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[center]The (second) race is on! Everyone's team letter is assigned as such: @gn0me- Team A @LunalaRose - Team B @TetraKataki - Team C @Salixian - Team D @Equipoise - Team E @/Jeevas - Team F[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kfdnfis.png[/img][/center] The [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fQXLhKdoZTN_G9EnRDt0LajSBZMBvjN-wSL17Auoef0/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] is the same and is updated (which includes all the updated/relevant abilities) and here's the new [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1eT8OyBHZjIL-BKK6yMGV4zZYdBSjzo6ZiMq9R7Q6hx6YYQ/viewform]Voting Form[/url] you'll be using! (For anyone concerned, I've already voted so I won't be cheating) We'll start calculations and the next round as soon as everyone else votes!
The (second) race is on! Everyone's team letter is assigned as such:

@gn0me- Team A
@LunalaRose - Team B
@TetraKataki - Team C
@Salixian - Team D
@Equipoise - Team E
@/Jeevas - Team F
Kfdnfis.png

The Spreadsheet is the same and is updated (which includes all the updated/relevant abilities) and here's the new Voting Form you'll be using!

(For anyone concerned, I've already voted so I won't be cheating)

We'll start calculations and the next round as soon as everyone else votes!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
lol

what was that about being important not rolling under 14? xD
lol

what was that about being important not rolling under 14? xD
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
oh wow I really hoarded all the luck for all races into perpetuity huh good luck everyone [emoji=special eyes size=1] (gonna follow this just bc it's fun to watch, don't mind me)
oh wow I really hoarded all the luck for all races into perpetuity huh
good luck everyone (gonna follow this just bc it's fun to watch, don't mind me)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
its kind of tedious having to do the form to get 3 spaces but here goes
its kind of tedious having to do the form to get 3 spaces but here goes
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
@gn0me Yeah, the "boring first round" problem is something we're sort of trying to address for future abilities (as you may soon see)
@gn0me Yeah, the "boring first round" problem is something we're sort of trying to address for future abilities (as you may soon see)
Here is the long-awaited new [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1szim5hAe5jTrn7o27ijvnFWHfWZu1-HFDxSKpeTp5uo/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]! I'll happily take feedback on the Data section, and how you think it works as a data collection hub for players. This sheet is most useful for game runners, since it breaks down each individual modifier per ability per team and per round and does the math for you. Take it as a stopgap until we get a fully automated sheet. It works for posting images and doing math, but it's a little janky to look at as a player imo. So again, open to feedback! [center]@gn0me- Team A @LunalaRose - Team B @TetraKataki - Team C @Salixian - Team D @Equipoise - Team E @/Jeevas - Team F Regardless, after way too long, here are the results for Round 1! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kZwMkCC.png[/img] And here are the rolls for Round 2! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XysiU8q.png[/img] [center]The [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1eT8OyBHZjIL-BKK6yMGV4zZYdBSjzo6ZiMq9R7Q6hx6YYQ/viewform]Voting Form[/url] is the same as always.[/center]
Here is the long-awaited new spreadsheet! I'll happily take feedback on the Data section, and how you think it works as a data collection hub for players. This sheet is most useful for game runners, since it breaks down each individual modifier per ability per team and per round and does the math for you. Take it as a stopgap until we get a fully automated sheet. It works for posting images and doing math, but it's a little janky to look at as a player imo. So again, open to feedback!
@gn0me- Team A
@LunalaRose - Team B
@TetraKataki - Team C
@Salixian - Team D
@Equipoise - Team E
@/Jeevas - Team F

Regardless, after way too long, here are the results for Round 1!

kZwMkCC.png

And here are the rolls for Round 2!

XysiU8q.png

The Voting Form is the same as always.