Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | my festival!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
i wanted to put this in other forums than creative corner because i feel like creative corners a bit underrated. i'm hosting a festival! i run a free lore thread, and to celebrate my 50th submission, i've decided to make an event of it. there's free lore, games with prizes (that are also free) and best of all, a RAFFLE! the prize of the raffle is an in-depth lore collab with me in which i basically write your story.

anyways i put a lot of time into this (and a lot of tears into the code) and i've never done anything like it. i even designed tickets!

so this is kinda shameless promotion, but u should come take a look. and ask me questions here if you're shy i guess.
i wanted to put this in other forums than creative corner because i feel like creative corners a bit underrated. i'm hosting a festival! i run a free lore thread, and to celebrate my 50th submission, i've decided to make an event of it. there's free lore, games with prizes (that are also free) and best of all, a RAFFLE! the prize of the raffle is an in-depth lore collab with me in which i basically write your story.

anyways i put a lot of time into this (and a lot of tears into the code) and i've never done anything like it. i even designed tickets!

so this is kinda shameless promotion, but u should come take a look. and ask me questions here if you're shy i guess.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
...hi, i'm slipfast

...i write free lore, you know. (more links ->)

...Bluejay-Gryphon.png...Zdpb2Zh.png
also there's trivia now for free raffle tickets!
also there's trivia now for free raffle tickets!
...hi, i'm slipfast

btw if anyone knows of a good rng website i'd be much obliged
btw if anyone knows of a good rng website i'd be much obliged
...hi, i'm slipfast

I have used random.org for some RNG on old pinkerlocke challenges, it served me well ~
I have used random.org for some RNG on old pinkerlocke challenges, it served me well ~
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
@Fishes thank you!
@Fishes thank you!
...hi, i'm slipfast

Only three days left to obtain raffle tickets and participate in games!
Only three days left to obtain raffle tickets and participate in games!
...hi, i'm slipfast

there's new trivia!
there's new trivia!
...hi, i'm slipfast

I will say that its really hard to read on mobile as the text gets split up very strangely
I will say that its really hard to read on mobile as the text gets split up very strangely
@Asteraoth I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I tested it multiple times on my own mobile device to be sure the format wouldn’t be too illegible and I personally found no problem, but unfortunately I do code the graphics on my laptop. I find it very difficult to put forum code together on mobile.
@Asteraoth I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I tested it multiple times on my own mobile device to be sure the format wouldn’t be too illegible and I personally found no problem, but unfortunately I do code the graphics on my laptop. I find it very difficult to put forum code together on mobile.
...hi, i'm slipfast

Only two days left to submit for games and the raffle!
Only two days left to submit for games and the raffle!
...hi, i'm slipfast

Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page