Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [aaa] Major Arcana Collaboration Sales
[quote name="Jayfeathers" date="2024-05-19 07:09:02"

run two ready to go! please send me payment for your skins now :D if you already have/as you do, i’ll mark it in the spreadsheet.
[/quote]

Just want to make sure the pre-pay I sent yesterday showed up? I'm sorry, just not sure what colors mean what on the spreadsheet
/
Edit: cripes I'm so sorry yall!! Didn't mean to copy all the pings too :C
[quote name="Jayfeathers" date="2024-05-19 07:09:02"

run two ready to go! please send me payment for your skins now :D if you already have/as you do, i’ll mark it in the spreadsheet.
[/quote]

Just want to make sure the pre-pay I sent yesterday showed up? I'm sorry, just not sure what colors mean what on the spreadsheet
/
Edit: cripes I'm so sorry yall!! Didn't mean to copy all the pings too :C
@casdeth
yes, i have you marked as paid :) i’m using a slightly different pink for paid (didn’t realize others would look at it haha ^^’) and i’ll use a light green for sent/accepted once i get copies back. (also next time make sure you ping me—i found this one by chance but id not not want to miss another!)
@casdeth
yes, i have you marked as paid :) i’m using a slightly different pink for paid (didn’t realize others would look at it haha ^^’) and i’ll use a light green for sent/accepted once i get copies back. (also next time make sure you ping me—i found this one by chance but id not not want to miss another!)
hey! nice to meet you :)

skin shop

food skins stall
@zombats @veilmochi @Shamura @JamJams @Ribo @ErInsomnia @Symmetryk @Achromaticism @mrgbmommy @caerulean

Your run for XXI. The World is ready - please send 650g/780kt via PM at your earliest convenience
@zombats @veilmochi @Shamura @JamJams @Ribo @ErInsomnia @Symmetryk @Achromaticism @mrgbmommy @caerulean

Your run for XXI. The World is ready - please send 650g/780kt via PM at your earliest convenience
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
@Jayfeathers thank you! I had just replied to you on the post saying payment was due and inadvertently pinged everyone you'd had on your message again, I panicked and over corrected ;w;
@Jayfeathers thank you! I had just replied to you on the post saying payment was due and inadvertently pinged everyone you'd had on your message again, I panicked and over corrected ;w;
@Fay
Would it be possible to do a treasure or mixed payment slot for Strength?
@Fay
Would it be possible to do a treasure or mixed payment slot for Strength?
7694.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
[center]Hello everyone, please send pre-payment for [b]skin: xix. the sun[/b] now if you can please! [size=1]@Silience @silis @DragonsMythos @Sucrose @GODHEX @Skadiv @tigraquinn @Rohi @lynxedlight @bonivich @Desiderium @shimmyshim @fayo @UnknownPhoen1x @alkylic @Asterodea @jbapple @Aeriel @X3X @Somariel @crowvidae @ @Hazelgem @TarbaYelemel @kaichoukai @luxlustravi @dragonnmr @brandysilverfire @JadedSerpent62 @Altassar @SgtJessi @Laeyein @Solune @mdoatb @Pouchipouchi @casdeth @Askesis @WhiteClover @ladyartemis @veilmochi @Nightwind @videogame @Amorah @midwxst @AngelicAvian @JamJams @Vauthe @FenVyrus @findingpears @1864 @Kunikida @Achromaticism @Merennis @Ayrmel @sweetcotton @Shadowtime @liturgies @Orderedchaos @peculiaritea @Vulpen[/size] [b]900g[/b] | send via PM or 1-way CR [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/4b8f2070]preview link[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gtkMe5sU9m4RQm5SeklvnS_J_gxfDdU4avEUaKh5OE/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet orders link[/url] [img]https://i.ibb.co/JszHMcf/image.png[/img][/center]
@casdeth
oh ! ha, understandable, i would have done the same thing ;^;
@casdeth
oh ! ha, understandable, i would have done the same thing ;^;
hey! nice to meet you :)

skin shop

food skins stall
@bmw if possible can i wait for pa to give me time to gather everything? <3
@bmw if possible can i wait for pa to give me time to gather everything? <3
xG6AJLV.png
@bmw I will be sending my pre-payment once I get home from work today just a head's up!
@bmw I will be sending my pre-payment once I get home from work today just a head's up!
Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

l i n k s. v art shop » accents » wishlist
@MasakiSaphir @liturgies @GothGhidorah @kespecial @5H4D0WDU57 @Impersonal @banquet @InkCorvid @notzinnia

hi there! run 7 of IX. The Hermit is ready for prepayment :]
@MasakiSaphir @liturgies @GothGhidorah @kespecial @5H4D0WDU57 @Impersonal @banquet @InkCorvid @notzinnia

hi there! run 7 of IX. The Hermit is ready for prepayment :]
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."