Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
username: pikkavee
user id: 563294
flight: nature
are you interested in dom?: yes
your dragon or mine?: yours please ^_^
any questions we can help with to get you started?: none at the moment
anything else?: no :3
username: pikkavee
user id: 563294
flight: nature
are you interested in dom?: yes
your dragon or mine?: yours please ^_^
any questions we can help with to get you started?: none at the moment
anything else?: no :3
any prns
flightmaxxing risingpilled
ART SHOP HERE!!!
@pikkavee Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'll be sending a dragon your way momentarily!
@pikkavee Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'll be sending a dragon your way momentarily!
ivaxllO.png zJZQPOD.pngEk0gNqM.pngFZYjQUPN_o.gif
username: Bladesong
user id: 115301
flight: Arcane
are you interested in dom?: Yes! I was, funnily enough, just talking to my husband earlier today about how I'd like to try (again) to get in to Flight Dom.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: N/A
your dragon or mine?: If someone could finish leveling Xavneiros, I'd be very grateful! I may have messed up his stats when I previously attempted to get in to Dom, and I think the only stone he's missing is Haste.
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Nothing that I can think of right now. Having the link to that post is a huge help, too, if I should start to feel lost!
anything else?: I have a bunch of hatchlings from my Stock the Pond pairs that I'd be happy to donate to the cause! Happy to donate however few or many are desired!
username: Bladesong
user id: 115301
flight: Arcane
are you interested in dom?: Yes! I was, funnily enough, just talking to my husband earlier today about how I'd like to try (again) to get in to Flight Dom.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: N/A
your dragon or mine?: If someone could finish leveling Xavneiros, I'd be very grateful! I may have messed up his stats when I previously attempted to get in to Dom, and I think the only stone he's missing is Haste.
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Nothing that I can think of right now. Having the link to that post is a huge help, too, if I should start to feel lost!
anything else?: I have a bunch of hatchlings from my Stock the Pond pairs that I'd be happy to donate to the cause! Happy to donate however few or many are desired!
@bladesong what good timing! If you don't mind sending your boy to our volunteer @felinekind, they can finish training him and get you set up.

Also, thank you for offering to donate some of your hatchlings! We'll be in touch about that soon.
@bladesong what good timing! If you don't mind sending your boy to our volunteer @felinekind, they can finish training him and get you set up.

Also, thank you for offering to donate some of your hatchlings! We'll be in touch about that soon.
username: xheckpuppy
what would you like to help with?: I’d love to help with leveling dragons! I do all of my class work from home and the coliseum is repetitive enough it really helps me focus!
anything else i should know?: I have a small save up of stones, so my first few takers I can 100% stone their dragons too!!
username: xheckpuppy
what would you like to help with?: I’d love to help with leveling dragons! I do all of my class work from home and the coliseum is repetitive enough it really helps me focus!
anything else i should know?: I have a small save up of stones, so my first few takers I can 100% stone their dragons too!!
aaaaaaaaa83757274_2OgMXZuMCO7odpf.png
J7D1quC.png
GeMS5jP.png
6OezIjj.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
Any Pronoun (Demigirl flag)
Venusic (Venusic flag)
bCuiqGR.png
uiiU27c.png
1YB0OjO.png
83757307_HYauM75aJkC9Y5P.png
@xheckpuppy Thank you so much, that's so generous! We'll send an Arcane dragon over to you momentarily. Please reach out if you need anything or have any questions!
@xheckpuppy Thank you so much, that's so generous! We'll send an Arcane dragon over to you momentarily. Please reach out if you need anything or have any questions!
Of course!! I am so so happy to help!! <3
Of course!! I am so so happy to help!! <3
aaaaaaaaa83757274_2OgMXZuMCO7odpf.png
J7D1quC.png
GeMS5jP.png
6OezIjj.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
Any Pronoun (Demigirl flag)
Venusic (Venusic flag)
bCuiqGR.png
uiiU27c.png
1YB0OjO.png
83757307_HYauM75aJkC9Y5P.png
username: Laita
user id:(found in your profile link) 710056
flight: Earth
are you interested in dom?: yes, I'd like to get more into it and I chose the Earth Flight due to its focus in dom
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: n/a
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) I can take one of yours if that would be easier, I also have an Arcane Level 13 dragon that can be trained, Taurusa. Whichever is easier/more convenient for you.
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Nothing so far
anything else?: n/a, thank you!
username: Laita
user id:(found in your profile link) 710056
flight: Earth
are you interested in dom?: yes, I'd like to get more into it and I chose the Earth Flight due to its focus in dom
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: n/a
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) I can take one of yours if that would be easier, I also have an Arcane Level 13 dragon that can be trained, Taurusa. Whichever is easier/more convenient for you.
any questions we can help with to get you started?: Nothing so far
anything else?: n/a, thank you!
rainydaybutton.png
[b]username:[/b] koidei [b]user id:[/b] 262050 [b]flight:[/b] ice [b]are you interested in dom?:[/b] i am! i'm currently renovating my lair and clearing it out so i can start participating in dom pushes. [b]if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:[/b] dom above ^ but also to finish leveling my own team ^_^ i'm sitting on a bunch of low levels that need love LOL. [b]your dragon or mine?:[/b] i have one i'd like to be leveled but is still a baby! it would need 3 days or so before being ready to train. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95150844][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/951509/95150844_350.png[/img][/url] [b]any questions we can help with to get you started?:[/b] none right now but i'll be back to ask if i do! [b]anything else?:[/b] thank you so much :') this is a great project!!! if i happen to have an excess of arcane eyes in my lair in the future, ill be sure to send them your way.
username: koidei
user id: 262050
flight: ice
are you interested in dom?: i am! i'm currently renovating my lair and clearing it out so i can start participating in dom pushes.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: dom above ^ but also to finish leveling my own team ^_^ i'm sitting on a bunch of low levels that need love LOL.
your dragon or mine?: i have one i'd like to be leveled but is still a baby! it would need 3 days or so before being ready to train.
95150844_350.png
any questions we can help with to get you started?: none right now but i'll be back to ask if i do!
anything else?: thank you so much :') this is a great project!!! if i happen to have an excess of arcane eyes in my lair in the future, ill be sure to send them your way.
BjJMHgE.png
@PinkDrink
For now, the mire with your dragon you received back is probably the best bet!

However, as you improve in coli and get more 25s, the 25 venues can really open up to you. I would suggest checking out Maki's guides, this is one for Kelp Beds, and this is one that can work for forbidden portal and golem workshop.

Remember that elements are suggestions in order to make it a little easier due to resistances, and you can theoretically use whatever dragon you want.

Also, that is very sweet of you! I don't really have any ideas, but maybe we can get together something (and to pay you) XD

I'll send you a dragon!

@Laita
We have some stock ready to go! I'll send someone over.

@koidei
You can send your banescale over, and me or one of my volunteers will level em when they grow up :D
@PinkDrink
For now, the mire with your dragon you received back is probably the best bet!

However, as you improve in coli and get more 25s, the 25 venues can really open up to you. I would suggest checking out Maki's guides, this is one for Kelp Beds, and this is one that can work for forbidden portal and golem workshop.

Remember that elements are suggestions in order to make it a little easier due to resistances, and you can theoretically use whatever dragon you want.

Also, that is very sweet of you! I don't really have any ideas, but maybe we can get together something (and to pay you) XD

I'll send you a dragon!

@Laita
We have some stock ready to go! I'll send someone over.

@koidei
You can send your banescale over, and me or one of my volunteers will level em when they grow up :D
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17