Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

By the water! You can go to the beach, watch some porpoises, swim, snorkel, dive, all stuff fun. If you live away from water you’ll have to swim in pools or rivers or something. Epic fail.
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

By the water! You can go to the beach, watch some porpoises, swim, snorkel, dive, all stuff fun. If you live away from water you’ll have to swim in pools or rivers or something. Epic fail.
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

By the water!
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

By the water!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
[quote] Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/quote] ...yes? currently I live in an in-between area, not quite coastal and not quite inland. I like both options but if I had to choose I think I'd prefer inland just a little more.
Quote:

...yes? currently I live in an in-between area, not quite coastal and not quite inland. I like both options but if I had to choose I think I'd prefer inland just a little more.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="sp580s" date="2024-05-21 22:34:19" ] [size=4][b]Daily Question: [/b]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/size] [/quote] Inland for me!
sp580s wrote on 2024-05-21 22:34:19:

Daily Question:

Inland for me!
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifgWy7Gj5.png
Wednesday QOTD

Absolutely must live near a coast. I cannot fathom living in a landlocked place!!! Just the thought of not being able to get to the ocean (no, a lake will not do) in a few hours makes me want to cry.
Wednesday QOTD

Absolutely must live near a coast. I cannot fathom living in a landlocked place!!! Just the thought of not being able to get to the ocean (no, a lake will not do) in a few hours makes me want to cry.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif

I've only ever lived by the water, so it would feel weird living anywhere else!

I've only ever lived by the water, so it would feel weird living anywhere else!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Puggles

The sheet is missing two dragons I sent you over hour ago :0c Two level 5s for 1t.

dragons 95088780 & 95083392
@Puggles

The sheet is missing two dragons I sent you over hour ago :0c Two level 5s for 1t.

dragons 95088780 & 95083392
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I live and prefer to live by the water, couldn't imagine how it would be to be landlocked
I live and prefer to live by the water, couldn't imagine how it would be to be landlocked
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
@kahvinporo

Yup, I was overrun for a bit, so just been checking all my incoming before entering it

Sorry for the delay
@kahvinporo

Yup, I was overrun for a bit, so just been checking all my incoming before entering it

Sorry for the delay
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@kahvinporo

Sorry for the delay
@kahvinporo

Sorry for the delay
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59