Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] 500g Headshots and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sure thing! hehehe exciiiiite
Sure thing! hehehe exciiiiite
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
Awesome, thank you! I'm excited to see her in your style. It looks like it's a bit shorter/fluffier in the back with some longer locks in the front! No ponytail I think.
Awesome, thank you! I'm excited to see her in your style. It looks like it's a bit shorter/fluffier in the back with some longer locks in the front! No ponytail I think.
@Apollis

Sounds good! Wanted to confirm before I put pen to paper. Feel free to send a cr with payment (500g/kt) and I'll get started as soon as I can
@Apollis

Sounds good! Wanted to confirm before I put pen to paper. Feel free to send a cr with payment (500g/kt) and I'll get started as soon as I can
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Okay, sent!
@WithoutBounds

Okay, sent!
Hello hello! If you have slots free, I'd love to get a headshot of my lil fella Duke! :D

Absolutely no rush if you've got a big line ahead of me!
Hello hello! If you have slots free, I'd love to get a headshot of my lil fella Duke! :D

Absolutely no rush if you've got a big line ahead of me!
@BuzzySparrow

I've got one slot available right now so I can take you on! I see you've sent the payment already. I'll mark you in my queue and be in touch with the piece as soon as it's ready!
@BuzzySparrow

I've got one slot available right now so I can take you on! I see you've sent the payment already. I'll mark you in my queue and be in touch with the piece as soon as it's ready!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds

Hello! I just wanted to check in on the status of this commission. Thank you!
@WithoutBounds

Hello! I just wanted to check in on the status of this commission. Thank you!
@Apollis

Had some exams recently I forgot to factor in when taking commissions, I'm hoping to finish everything currently outstanding this weekend. Thank you for your patience so far!
@Apollis

Had some exams recently I forgot to factor in when taking commissions, I'm hoping to finish everything currently outstanding this weekend. Thank you for your patience so far!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds No worries, exams take first priority! Thank you for the update [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@WithoutBounds

No worries, exams take first priority! Thank you for the update
@Apollis Was able to finish it while watching a movie with some friends today! Let me know what you think, I'm happy to make changes if needed or provide alternate versions. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6636620e663cfc18661655c5682725ef/373b3ff3fcde61f9-44/s2048x3072/65232108b74a4b3a7e54d464ef174d5f887f66f8.png[/img]
@Apollis

Was able to finish it while watching a movie with some friends today! Let me know what you think, I'm happy to make changes if needed or provide alternate versions.

65232108b74a4b3a7e54d464ef174d5f887f66f8.png
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6