Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Mystborne Conclave Biolocke (pt 1)
1 2
Biolocke Idea Borrowed from Saronai's Biolocke With modifications.
My goal for this current locke is to give 20 dragons a permanent or semipermanent home in my lair with lore.

Rules
At any time, I can invoke free choice and do whatever I want. Otherwise the Pinkerton item will determine what I work on.
Dragons are considered complete once they have a completed description, appearance, familiar, bio, at least three fun facts, three relationships.

I'm temporarily suspending the artwork requirement - though I might do a 'calligraphy run' at the end of the first run of 20?

Food
Insect: Personality
Add at least 3 words or a short quote that highlights the dragon's personality.

Meat: Social Connections
Who does this dragon know? Do they have a mate? Add at least a sentence or two regarding what their primary relationships are like.

Seafood: Likes & Dislikes
List or write a few sentences about their favourite (or actively disliked) items, places, people, etc.

Plant: Home & Clan Status
Where does this dragon live? Where do they consider home to be? Are they an IC member of the Mystborne Conclave? A supporting cast?

Material:
Some prose about the dragon and their backstory or a short story centered on them.

Trinket:
Short Story about the Dragon (at least 200 words)

Familiar:
Art! You must either start or spend twenty minutes working on a piece of art for the dragon. Alternatively, you must order a piece of art for the dragon that day. In my case, art can include calligraphy or practice doodles.

Apparel:
Play with apparel/skins, or set familiar for that dragon. Decribing them physically is also acceptable.

Battle Item
Customize the coding or edit the bio.

Other Links:
Mask's Potential Link (And bio codes)

Cosmo's Dragon Background Link
Biolocke Idea Borrowed from Saronai's Biolocke With modifications.
My goal for this current locke is to give 20 dragons a permanent or semipermanent home in my lair with lore.

Rules
At any time, I can invoke free choice and do whatever I want. Otherwise the Pinkerton item will determine what I work on.
Dragons are considered complete once they have a completed description, appearance, familiar, bio, at least three fun facts, three relationships.

I'm temporarily suspending the artwork requirement - though I might do a 'calligraphy run' at the end of the first run of 20?

Food
Insect: Personality
Add at least 3 words or a short quote that highlights the dragon's personality.

Meat: Social Connections
Who does this dragon know? Do they have a mate? Add at least a sentence or two regarding what their primary relationships are like.

Seafood: Likes & Dislikes
List or write a few sentences about their favourite (or actively disliked) items, places, people, etc.

Plant: Home & Clan Status
Where does this dragon live? Where do they consider home to be? Are they an IC member of the Mystborne Conclave? A supporting cast?

Material:
Some prose about the dragon and their backstory or a short story centered on them.

Trinket:
Short Story about the Dragon (at least 200 words)

Familiar:
Art! You must either start or spend twenty minutes working on a piece of art for the dragon. Alternatively, you must order a piece of art for the dragon that day. In my case, art can include calligraphy or practice doodles.

Apparel:
Play with apparel/skins, or set familiar for that dragon. Decribing them physically is also acceptable.

Battle Item
Customize the coding or edit the bio.

Other Links:
Mask's Potential Link (And bio codes)

Cosmo's Dragon Background Link
Dragons in Progress: [left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10387418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/103875/10387418.png[/img][/url][/left]Kaptar Appearance - Done Familiar - Done Description - Done Bio - Done Fun Facts x 3 - Done, Done, Done Relationships x3 - Done, Done, Done Short Story - Extra - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/593408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/5935/593408.png[/img][/url] Sirras Appearance - Done Familiar - Done Description - Done Bio - Done Fun Facts x 3 - Done Relationships x3 - Done, Done, Done Short Story - Extra - Done [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91930539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919306/91930539.png[/img][/url] Hayate Appearance - Done Familiar - Done Description - Bio - Fun Facts - Done Relationships x3 - DONE x x Short Story - Extra - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5762393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com//rendern/avatars/57624/5762393.png[/img][/url] Kveeri Appearance - DONe Familiar - DONE Description - DONE Bio - Fun Facts x 3 - Relationships x3 - DONE x x Short Story - Done Extra - Done [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/127097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1271/127097.png[/img][/url] Eraa Appearance - Familiar - Description - Bio - Fun Facts x 3 - Relationships x3 - x x x Short Story - Extra - X Appearance - Familiar - Description - Bio - Fun Facts x 3 - Relationships x3 - x x x Short Story - Extra - Complete: x/20
Dragons in Progress:
10387418.png
Kaptar
Appearance - Done
Familiar - Done
Description - Done
Bio - Done
Fun Facts x 3 - Done, Done, Done
Relationships x3 - Done, Done, Done
Short Story -
Extra -

593408.png
Sirras
Appearance - Done
Familiar - Done
Description - Done
Bio - Done
Fun Facts x 3 - Done
Relationships x3 - Done, Done, Done
Short Story -
Extra - Done

91930539.png
Hayate
Appearance - Done
Familiar - Done
Description -
Bio -
Fun Facts - Done
Relationships x3 - DONE x x
Short Story -
Extra -

5762393.png
Kveeri
Appearance - DONe
Familiar - DONE
Description - DONE
Bio -
Fun Facts x 3 -
Relationships x3 - DONE x x
Short Story - Done
Extra - Done

127097.png
Eraa
Appearance -
Familiar -
Description -
Bio -
Fun Facts x 3 -
Relationships x3 - x x x
Short Story -
Extra -

X
Appearance -
Familiar -
Description -
Bio -
Fun Facts x 3 -
Relationships x3 - x x x
Short Story -
Extra -

Complete:
x/20
The first dragon to be worked on is Kaptar, because I am transforming her into a Veilspun. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10387418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/103875/10387418_350.png[/img][/url] I got a trinket item but I'm doing free choice and settling her appearance and picking a familiar. Because Kaptar is the cliffside stone region in Obduction, I am going with a Harpy Bonecarver for her. My next step will actually be modifying the form to fit my needs.
The first dragon to be worked on is Kaptar, because I am transforming her into a Veilspun.
10387418_350.png
I got a trinket item but I'm doing free choice and settling her appearance and picking a familiar.

Because Kaptar is the cliffside stone region in Obduction, I am going with a Harpy Bonecarver for her.

My next step will actually be modifying the form to fit my needs.
I modified the form, no issues there! Today's draw is a Seeker Orb - Dragonmade, so material or trinkets. I will write a short backstory. "Kaptar and her brother Tay were born in the Mystborne Conclave, but immediately went their own paths. Originally nocturnes, both took mimickry so seriously that they also 'adopted' a species in a way. For Kaptar, it was the fascinating Veilspun dragons. Kaptar's mimicry hit her peak while her younger brother participated in the Mystborne Conclave's recent debate. With activity in the Conclave at a low, Kaptar (ironically, even as their fellow clanmates were lost in the woods there,) decided to take the opportunity to slip off to explore the Tangled Wood. She immersed themselves in Veilspun culture where they could find it, trying out different Veilspun clans and mimicking their customs until they found one that resonated with them - a group of Veilspun that lived near the Dusk Sanctum and practiced crystal magic, even exchanging nests with a sister clan in Dragonhome. Something about the hybrid of shadow culture and earth culture was perfect for Kaptar, and she soon, despite her element, was indistinguishable from any other member of that secretive clan... When Kaptar came home, she had somehow taken it a step further - no longer a nocturne, she was now a Veilspun herself, with a shadowy aura along with her water element, and a whole lot of secrets. She doesn't seem to have ulterior motives for coming home, though, and seems to enjoy having her own personality instead of being a consummate mimic." I also added something for the inspirations: The Kaptar Cell from Obduction: [url=https://obduction.fandom.com/wiki/Kaptar_(Cell)][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/obduction_gamepedia/images/d/d5/KaptarTurquoiseSphere.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://obduction.fandom.com/wiki/Polyarch_Del]The Arai, Polyarch Del[/url] 4-1-2024 Goldfin River Flight - Familiar (Art, sketched on canvas, planned out art. I need more canvas and acrylic practice anyway.) Hippogriff - Familiar (Work on a piece of art) Frosted Pocketmouse - Familiar (Work on a piece of art, basically start and finish an art today...) (Artwork of Kaptar) Catching up... I worked on Artwork of Kaptar today - background and then the base for the dragon, and that's where I left it for now because I have other things to do...
I modified the form, no issues there!

Today's draw is a Seeker Orb - Dragonmade, so material or trinkets. I will write a short backstory.

"Kaptar and her brother Tay were born in the Mystborne Conclave, but immediately went their own paths. Originally nocturnes, both took mimickry so seriously that they also 'adopted' a species in a way. For Kaptar, it was the fascinating Veilspun dragons. Kaptar's mimicry hit her peak while her younger brother participated in the Mystborne Conclave's recent debate. With activity in the Conclave at a low, Kaptar (ironically, even as their fellow clanmates were lost in the woods there,) decided to take the opportunity to slip off to explore the Tangled Wood. She immersed themselves in Veilspun culture where they could find it, trying out different Veilspun clans and mimicking their customs until they found one that resonated with them - a group of Veilspun that lived near the Dusk Sanctum and practiced crystal magic, even exchanging nests with a sister clan in Dragonhome. Something about the hybrid of shadow culture and earth culture was perfect for Kaptar, and she soon, despite her element, was indistinguishable from any other member of that secretive clan... When Kaptar came home, she had somehow taken it a step further - no longer a nocturne, she was now a Veilspun herself, with a shadowy aura along with her water element, and a whole lot of secrets. She doesn't seem to have ulterior motives for coming home, though, and seems to enjoy having her own personality instead of being a consummate mimic."

I also added something for the inspirations:

The Kaptar Cell from Obduction:
KaptarTurquoiseSphere.jpg

The Arai, Polyarch Del

4-1-2024
Goldfin River Flight - Familiar (Art, sketched on canvas, planned out art. I need more canvas and acrylic practice anyway.)
Hippogriff - Familiar (Work on a piece of art)
Frosted Pocketmouse - Familiar (Work on a piece of art, basically start and finish an art today...)
(Artwork of Kaptar)
Catching up... I worked on Artwork of Kaptar today - background and then the base for the dragon, and that's where I left it for now because I have other things to do...
Parched Clay Jar - Trinket - Personality Blurb

Kaptar, like her brother Tay, is an energetic and friendly dragon. Everyone is a potential new friend, an old friend, or a friend she intends to make again! However, she's always had a bit of mystery to her. As a nocturne, it was more of a trickster aspect... as a veilspun, she seems almost a little menacing. Of course, she would tell you that's very far from the truth! She's not menacing at all! In fact, she would say, she's friendly and helpful and polite... everything that you would want.

Well, maybe not polite, exactly - Kaptar loves to make pointed remarks about people. She's not really malicious, and she's still happy to help, but her idea of fun is apparently to point out people's flaws and get right to their insecurities. She has trouble understanding why someone would be upset, and she's usually on to the next topic in moments.

It's a very alien mindset to have, and it only adds to Kaptar's mysterious vibe. It's hard to say whether she is self aware of her flaws. Some members of the Mystborne Conclave think that she might embrace them, others believe that she is totally unaware and unbothered.

Neither is really an excuse, but there is support for both ideas, and Kaptar doesn't exactly confirm or deny either if asked...

Copper Steampunk Goggles - Apparel: Physical Description
A grey and blue veilspun with striking patterns flutters up to you, wiggling with mischevious energy. They shimmer and ooze with living shadow, tinged a beautiful jade green where it is not the color of darkness. Their blue eyes have a clever gleam, as do the tiny opal gemstones in the necklace at her neck. She greets you cheefully, stranger or no - are you ready to debate your very flaws?
Parched Clay Jar - Trinket - Personality Blurb

Kaptar, like her brother Tay, is an energetic and friendly dragon. Everyone is a potential new friend, an old friend, or a friend she intends to make again! However, she's always had a bit of mystery to her. As a nocturne, it was more of a trickster aspect... as a veilspun, she seems almost a little menacing. Of course, she would tell you that's very far from the truth! She's not menacing at all! In fact, she would say, she's friendly and helpful and polite... everything that you would want.

Well, maybe not polite, exactly - Kaptar loves to make pointed remarks about people. She's not really malicious, and she's still happy to help, but her idea of fun is apparently to point out people's flaws and get right to their insecurities. She has trouble understanding why someone would be upset, and she's usually on to the next topic in moments.

It's a very alien mindset to have, and it only adds to Kaptar's mysterious vibe. It's hard to say whether she is self aware of her flaws. Some members of the Mystborne Conclave think that she might embrace them, others believe that she is totally unaware and unbothered.

Neither is really an excuse, but there is support for both ideas, and Kaptar doesn't exactly confirm or deny either if asked...

Copper Steampunk Goggles - Apparel: Physical Description
A grey and blue veilspun with striking patterns flutters up to you, wiggling with mischevious energy. They shimmer and ooze with living shadow, tinged a beautiful jade green where it is not the color of darkness. Their blue eyes have a clever gleam, as do the tiny opal gemstones in the necklace at her neck. She greets you cheefully, stranger or no - are you ready to debate your very flaws?
I will also be working on Sirras [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/593408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5935/593408_350.png[/img][/url] Blackened Bones - Material - Short Story - which I am interpreting as social connections and job basics (and customizing the sheet...) Sirras is the Arcane Advocate and the teacher for the clan. She works very hard to do what she needs to do... Also: Maoru| Grandfather, Progenitor Maoru is Sirras' grandfather and one of the founders of the clan. Despite recent events, she still feels close to him, and like he understands her more even than her mate. Being estranged from him after he participated in a grand scheme by his mate, Eraa, has been difficult - she misses him dearly, though she wouldn't admit it... Placeholders for Eraa and Kveeri are there...
I will also be working on Sirras

593408_350.png

Blackened Bones - Material - Short Story - which I am interpreting as social connections and job basics (and customizing the sheet...)

Sirras is the Arcane Advocate and the teacher for the clan. She works very hard to do what she needs to do...

Also:

Maoru| Grandfather, Progenitor

Maoru is Sirras' grandfather and one of the founders of the clan. Despite recent events, she still feels close to him, and like he understands her more even than her mate. Being estranged from him after he participated in a grand scheme by his mate, Eraa, has been difficult - she misses him dearly, though she wouldn't admit it...

Placeholders for Eraa and Kveeri are there...
Diseased fungus food item, so...

Tay | Brother, Water Advocate

While Kaptar went further from her element, her brother went deeper... but ironically, he's the lightest-hearted one. They are still close - He takes her comments in stride, and playfully mimics her often, even now. He's terrible at keeping secrets, though - spilling them often.
Diseased fungus food item, so...

Tay | Brother, Water Advocate

While Kaptar went further from her element, her brother went deeper... but ironically, he's the lightest-hearted one. They are still close - He takes her comments in stride, and playfully mimics her often, even now. He's terrible at keeping secrets, though - spilling them often.
Shale Skitter - Insect - So.. lets work on relationship. [img alt="spacer"]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/62831/6283026.png[/img] [center][img]http://placehold.jp/181x46.png[/img][/center] [color=#6b8e23][b]Edanna | [i]Friend[/i][/b][/color] Kaptar has aways been friendly to Edanna, in fact she was the favored mimicry target for a while! This made the awkward wildclaw feel at home. Ever since Kaptar's little trip, however, this has become more obvious. Kaptar likes to hang around, pester, and chatter to Edanna. The mimicry still half-remains, because a lot of Kaptar's personality still resembles Edanna's. They aren't best friends yet, but it's getting there! Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle - Materials - Prose or Short Story [color=#85BB65][size=4][b]Fun Facts[/b][/size][/color] [LIST] [*] As a former Nocturne, Kaptar is still an expert mimic, and can even throw her voice! She doesn't [i]always[/i] use this for mischief. Sometimes, just to express herself. But also for mischief. [*] Kaptar occasionally steals items, but she often returns them changed somehow. Usually artistically. The ridgebacks and ridgeback-raised dragons in the lair actually appreciate it, though often their items are a little too big for the veilspun to 'borrow' on her own. Del has been seen helping her occasionally, but she seems to mainly be responsible for the alterations. Neither explain [i]why[/i] they do this. [*] Kaptar's favorite foods are glowing berries, butterflies of all covers, and red flowers. [/LIST]
Shale Skitter - Insect - So.. lets work on relationship.

spacer
181x46.png

Edanna | Friend

Kaptar has aways been friendly to Edanna, in fact she was the favored mimicry target for a while! This made the awkward wildclaw feel at home. Ever since Kaptar's little trip, however, this has become more obvious. Kaptar likes to hang around, pester, and chatter to Edanna. The mimicry still half-remains, because a lot of Kaptar's personality still resembles Edanna's. They aren't best friends yet, but it's getting there!

Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle - Materials - Prose or Short Story

Fun Facts
  • As a former Nocturne, Kaptar is still an expert mimic, and can even throw her voice! She doesn't always use this for mischief. Sometimes, just to express herself. But also for mischief.
  • Kaptar occasionally steals items, but she often returns them changed somehow. Usually artistically. The ridgebacks and ridgeback-raised dragons in the lair actually appreciate it, though often their items are a little too big for the veilspun to 'borrow' on her own. Del has been seen helping her occasionally, but she seems to mainly be responsible for the alterations. Neither explain why they do this.
  • Kaptar's favorite foods are glowing berries, butterflies of all covers, and red flowers.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91930539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919306/91930539_350.png[/img][/url] I'll add my First Ever connected dragon, the Demigod Hayate, to the challenge and work on her look, familiar, and inspiration... She is a demigod of infusions. [color=#F33A6A][b]Eraa| [i]Grandmother, Progenitor[/i][/b][/color] Sirras' relationship with her grandmother, Eraa, is very strained. As the progenitor of the clan, Eraa deserves respect, she's the reason that Sirras' mother is hibernating comfortably, and her curiosity about the elements is something Sirras shares... Yet her willingness to go too far and break a few bones and wills in the process is frightening to her. Her scent is heavily nostalgic to Sirras and she does miss her and her insight, but if she tries anything again, Sirras will be the first to stand in her way... And a bit of art for Kaptar... Still working on that canvas art...!
91930539_350.png

I'll add my First Ever connected dragon, the Demigod Hayate, to the challenge and work on her look, familiar, and inspiration...

She is a demigod of infusions.

Eraa| Grandmother, Progenitor

Sirras' relationship with her grandmother, Eraa, is very strained. As the progenitor of the clan, Eraa deserves respect, she's the reason that Sirras' mother is hibernating comfortably, and her curiosity about the elements is something Sirras shares... Yet her willingness to go too far and break a few bones and wills in the process is frightening to her. Her scent is heavily nostalgic to Sirras and she does miss her and her insight, but if she tries anything again, Sirras will be the first to stand in her way...

And a bit of art for Kaptar... Still working on that canvas art...!
White Wooly Tail - Apparel (Appearance or Description)
A dark blue and blush well-kept tundra with crystals woven into her fur and an aura of constant magic that seems to make her fur and silks flow slightly in an invisible breeze. She is constantly surrounded by books that flutter around her with the sound of dry paper. She beckons one close with a talon, then notices you. She sniffs at you suspiciously, then gives you a stare that is unusually intense for an herbivorous dragon and regards you with an air of irritation. Are you an annoyance, threat, or student?

Thunder Scarab - Insect (Personality)
Sirras is an unpleasant tundra, irritable and socially inept. Or, more accurately, Sirras refuses to take anyone's nonsense. She's snappy, sassy, and sharp as a scalpel. If you've interrupted her reading, you'd better have a good reason. She can handle social situations well, even decieve, when she wants to. She just usually doesn't want to - leave her alone, and leave her to her magic.

Sirras loves magic. Like many arcane dragons, she's inquisitive and has an innate talent for magic. She is driven to learn more magic, and because of that, is one of the main mages in the Mystborne Conclave. As the granddaughter of the progenitors of the Mystborne Conclave, she takes this role seriously.

Despite being grumpy and sassy, Sirras does what she needs to do - even without complaint - when it really counts. She's the Conclave's main magic teacher for a reason, and is surprisingly generous with her time... which, she would retort, just means that you should appreciate what she's doing even more, since it's valuable.

Still, she's giving it to others freely, so despite the spiky (fluffy) exterior is a gentle heart that yearns for harmony - not conflict.

Pupowl Spawn - Materials (Short Prose)
Ralesh the ridgeback takes Kaptar's mischief as a challenge to overcome. Despite being huge, Ralesh continuously tries to get into a 'borrowing' war with the little veilspun. Kaptar finds him both amusing and annoying, and the conflict between them is tense but playful. Kaptar isn't stopping the relationship from becoming closer, though her familiar, Deb, seems to be annoyed whenever the subject comes up.

Lead Ore - Material (Short Prose)
Fun Facts!
  • Hayate's divine power allows her to infuse water with herbs and other medicinal substances. She has an easier time with hot water, but warm water works as well. Any teas or infusions she makes with her power are much more potent than normal, giving her great power as an apothecary and healer.
  • Hayate's dream is to run the ultimate teahouse, maybe at the trading post so that she can be social. However, even demigods need treasure to make this work, and her mastery over her divine power is not really there, yet. Also she's a little too lazy to try to run a business yet, oops!
  • Hayate follows her father's clawsteps and reveres the Beastfolk goddess of Love, despite her divine heritage. She herself isn't a lover like her father, but she finds love and romance to be fascinating. Gossip is her lifeblood...!
  • Hayate gets along well with most dragons, but like the ocean, she can flip her mood very quickly. If she's angered, the Mystborne conclave will feel her wrath like a seaside storm!

Kelpie Mane - Material (Short Prose)
A free spirit and an annoyance, Sirras reluctantly appreciates one of her worst students for his positive attitude and kind heart. She would never admit, even to him, that she loves him dearly, but she will grudgingly show him affection in the form of irritated gentle headbutts and grumbly snuggles. From the outside, it doesn't look like a healthy relationship, but for them, even those small gestures mean the world...
White Wooly Tail - Apparel (Appearance or Description)
A dark blue and blush well-kept tundra with crystals woven into her fur and an aura of constant magic that seems to make her fur and silks flow slightly in an invisible breeze. She is constantly surrounded by books that flutter around her with the sound of dry paper. She beckons one close with a talon, then notices you. She sniffs at you suspiciously, then gives you a stare that is unusually intense for an herbivorous dragon and regards you with an air of irritation. Are you an annoyance, threat, or student?

Thunder Scarab - Insect (Personality)
Sirras is an unpleasant tundra, irritable and socially inept. Or, more accurately, Sirras refuses to take anyone's nonsense. She's snappy, sassy, and sharp as a scalpel. If you've interrupted her reading, you'd better have a good reason. She can handle social situations well, even decieve, when she wants to. She just usually doesn't want to - leave her alone, and leave her to her magic.

Sirras loves magic. Like many arcane dragons, she's inquisitive and has an innate talent for magic. She is driven to learn more magic, and because of that, is one of the main mages in the Mystborne Conclave. As the granddaughter of the progenitors of the Mystborne Conclave, she takes this role seriously.

Despite being grumpy and sassy, Sirras does what she needs to do - even without complaint - when it really counts. She's the Conclave's main magic teacher for a reason, and is surprisingly generous with her time... which, she would retort, just means that you should appreciate what she's doing even more, since it's valuable.

Still, she's giving it to others freely, so despite the spiky (fluffy) exterior is a gentle heart that yearns for harmony - not conflict.

Pupowl Spawn - Materials (Short Prose)
Ralesh the ridgeback takes Kaptar's mischief as a challenge to overcome. Despite being huge, Ralesh continuously tries to get into a 'borrowing' war with the little veilspun. Kaptar finds him both amusing and annoying, and the conflict between them is tense but playful. Kaptar isn't stopping the relationship from becoming closer, though her familiar, Deb, seems to be annoyed whenever the subject comes up.

Lead Ore - Material (Short Prose)
Fun Facts!
  • Hayate's divine power allows her to infuse water with herbs and other medicinal substances. She has an easier time with hot water, but warm water works as well. Any teas or infusions she makes with her power are much more potent than normal, giving her great power as an apothecary and healer.
  • Hayate's dream is to run the ultimate teahouse, maybe at the trading post so that she can be social. However, even demigods need treasure to make this work, and her mastery over her divine power is not really there, yet. Also she's a little too lazy to try to run a business yet, oops!
  • Hayate follows her father's clawsteps and reveres the Beastfolk goddess of Love, despite her divine heritage. She herself isn't a lover like her father, but she finds love and romance to be fascinating. Gossip is her lifeblood...!
  • Hayate gets along well with most dragons, but like the ocean, she can flip her mood very quickly. If she's angered, the Mystborne conclave will feel her wrath like a seaside storm!

Kelpie Mane - Material (Short Prose)
A free spirit and an annoyance, Sirras reluctantly appreciates one of her worst students for his positive attitude and kind heart. She would never admit, even to him, that she loves him dearly, but she will grudgingly show him affection in the form of irritated gentle headbutts and grumbly snuggles. From the outside, it doesn't look like a healthy relationship, but for them, even those small gestures mean the world...
1 2