Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEW SKINS - SIGHTHOUND SDF [+]
Am I able to still get a slot for SKIN: rueppelli. Scavenger? if not, I'd love to get a slot for SKIN: aura. Scavenger please
Am I able to still get a slot for SKIN: rueppelli. Scavenger? if not, I'd love to get a slot for SKIN: aura. Scavenger please
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Illiithin @veilmochi @NoxiousNeko Put you all on the spreadsheet! make sure to double check that i got those orders right lol

@XxCalypsoxX rueppelli. has a second run full of open slots! should I put you down for both?
@Illiithin @veilmochi @NoxiousNeko Put you all on the spreadsheet! make sure to double check that i got those orders right lol

@XxCalypsoxX rueppelli. has a second run full of open slots! should I put you down for both?
dokudenpa.gif
extra note: barbatus. Scavenger has been ACCEPTED! PAs are going out now ^^
extra note: barbatus. Scavenger has been ACCEPTED! PAs are going out now ^^
dokudenpa.gif
They both look amazing and I cannot decide so I’ll grab a slot for both please!!
They both look amazing and I cannot decide so I’ll grab a slot for both please!!
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX you got it!

second wave of barbatus. Scavenger prints going out!
@XxCalypsoxX you got it!

second wave of barbatus. Scavenger prints going out!
dokudenpa.gif
@Silience youre on the spreadsheet twice for run 2 of the lammergeier skin, was this a mistake on my part or would you like to buy two copies? JUST caught that lol ;^^
@Silience youre on the spreadsheet twice for run 2 of the lammergeier skin, was this a mistake on my part or would you like to buy two copies? JUST caught that lol ;^^
dokudenpa.gif
@organiclown
oh yeah oops idk how that happened (?) but it should be only once, ty for checking!
@organiclown
oh yeah oops idk how that happened (?) but it should be only once, ty for checking!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Silience awesome! I'll move the next person up then ^^
@Reineke lucky you! a slot opened up for the second run of barbatus. Scavenger!!
@Silience awesome! I'll move the next person up then ^^
@Reineke lucky you! a slot opened up for the second run of barbatus. Scavenger!!
dokudenpa.gif
@AZIDO'S SKINCENTS general pings probably should have pinged... rueppelli. Scavenger (Ruppell's) and (Cinerous) monachus. Scavenger have been extended to a 20-print instead of a 10! If you missed out on the first 10, you can snatch up a slot for them now ^^
@AZIDO'S SKINCENTS general pings probably should have pinged... rueppelli. Scavenger (Ruppell's) and (Cinerous) monachus. Scavenger have been extended to a 20-print instead of a 10! If you missed out on the first 10, you can snatch up a slot for them now ^^
dokudenpa.gif
Can I get a copy of black and ruppels vulture?
Can I get a copy of black and ruppels vulture?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png