Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Speedy Leveling (Open/free)
@Raan

hello, could i get one dragon leveled to lvl 25? currently at lvl 1 – i'll pay in treasure.
@Raan

hello, could i get one dragon leveled to lvl 25? currently at lvl 1 – i'll pay in treasure.
5m0ZI1y.jpeg
@rainstain
Yes that is doable.
@rainstain
Yes that is doable.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Could I get 12 dragons leveled to lvl 8?
@Raan

Could I get 12 dragons leveled to lvl 8?
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra
Sorry for the delay. I had a power outage on the 16th and just got power back yesterday.

If you still need leveling, I can take them.
@Kothra
Sorry for the delay. I had a power outage on the 16th and just got power back yesterday.

If you still need leveling, I can take them.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Oh my! I hope everything was ok while the power was out. I'll send some over, thank you!
@Raan

Oh my! I hope everything was ok while the power was out. I'll send some over, thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Hello, how much would it cost for 12 fodder to be leveled to 15? Thanks again

@Raan
Hello, how much would it cost for 12 fodder to be leveled to 15? Thanks again

@Raan
............................... rynZKex.png
@Pearlgold
I don't consider leveling that high to be fodder, it's just a regular order. I would charge 36kT/g per dragon.
@Pearlgold
I don't consider leveling that high to be fodder, it's just a regular order. I would charge 36kT/g per dragon.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Hi Raan!!

If you get some spots open, I need two guys leveled from 1-25
@Raan

Hi Raan!!

If you get some spots open, I need two guys leveled from 1-25
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt
Send them over when you get a chance.
@Wobbitt
Send them over when you get a chance.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Sent them, do you want the payment upfront or once done?
@Raan

Sent them, do you want the payment upfront or once done?
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png