Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

Small. I don't think I could afford a large family financially or emotionally.

Small. I don't think I could afford a large family financially or emotionally.
gWy7Gj5.png

Like other people have said, I think it depends on what you consider small or large, and whether we're talking about immediate family or extended family--but I'd go with small, so there's a better likelihood of being close to them.

Like other people have said, I think it depends on what you consider small or large, and whether we're talking about immediate family or extended family--but I'd go with small, so there's a better likelihood of being close to them.
gdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
[quote name="sp580s" date="2024-05-20 22:14:35" ] Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species. [/quote] Little Kit would have said a large family but now I would have to go with a small one! I grew up with a large family, seeing my first cousins every week that they were practically siblings, and seeing my third cousins often enough we were friends. I also had a lot of friends from school. Now that I'm older, I've found that I much prefer a smaller group because I can actually talk with people and get to know them so much better than in a large setting. It makes my relationships so much more meaningful.
sp580s wrote on 2024-05-20 22:14:35:
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

Little Kit would have said a large family but now I would have to go with a small one! I grew up with a large family, seeing my first cousins every week that they were practically siblings, and seeing my third cousins often enough we were friends. I also had a lot of friends from school. Now that I'm older, I've found that I much prefer a smaller group because I can actually talk with people and get to know them so much better than in a large setting. It makes my relationships so much more meaningful.
qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifgWy7Gj5.png
I'm an introvert and definitely prefer a small family.
I'm an introvert and definitely prefer a small family.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
A periodical cicada thread bump!
A periodical cicada thread bump!
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
I prefer a small family. I guess because it would be easier to handle (emotionally), but other than that, I can’t really say why
I prefer a small family. I guess because it would be easier to handle (emotionally), but other than that, I can’t really say why
Untitled390-20240403161955.png

Small family, both for immediate and extended. It's what I'm used to. I don't want a million wedding invitations a year and birthdays to remember....

Small family, both for immediate and extended. It's what I'm used to. I don't want a million wedding invitations a year and birthdays to remember....
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
Hello! I'm new to dominance things, just to be sure: when you send over a dragon via PA, you can choose to either have the tickets or the treasure? Or do you get tickets as well as the cost of the dragon? Thanks!
Hello! I'm new to dominance things, just to be sure: when you send over a dragon via PA, you can choose to either have the tickets or the treasure? Or do you get tickets as well as the cost of the dragon? Thanks!
@Theorys - Sending eight level 7s your way.

Q: Would you rather have a small family or a large family?
A: Small family, I like my time alone and having some peace occasionally.
@Theorys - Sending eight level 7s your way.

Q: Would you rather have a small family or a large family?
A: Small family, I like my time alone and having some peace occasionally.
MT1tHzE.png
[quote]Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.[/quote] In my particular case, I will say small - but I welcome any size family, body permitted. [size=1]PCOS struggles :( Praying to have atleast 1 kiddo in my life - adoption after that, I'm 10000% for since it's proving hard to have just ONE. :(([/size]
Quote:
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

In my particular case, I will say small - but I welcome any size family, body permitted.
PCOS struggles :(
Praying to have atleast 1 kiddo in my life - adoption after that, I'm 10000% for since it's proving hard to have just ONE. :((
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59