Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains // OOC. Open.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="Tsukimayu" date="2024-05-19 21:35:56" ] hey @/biao so uh, i was going to name my chara eris but realised your chara was named elise, i wonder if it's too similar, or if it's fine? [/quote] That's perfectly fine with me. Also, I love the way you incorporated folklore into your character sheet, and your graphic is very pretty. <3
Tsukimayu wrote on 2024-05-19 21:35:56:
hey @/biao so uh, i was going to name my chara eris but realised your chara was named elise, i wonder if it's too similar, or if it's fine?

That's perfectly fine with me. Also, I love the way you incorporated folklore into your character sheet, and your graphic is very pretty. <3
[quote name="biao" date="2024-05-20 09:11:33" ] [quote name="Tsukimayu" date="2024-05-19 21:35:56" ] hey @/biao so uh, i was going to name my chara eris but realised your chara was named elise, i wonder if it's too similar, or if it's fine? [/quote] That's perfectly fine with me. Also, I love the way you incorporated folklore into your character sheet, and your graphic is very pretty. <3 [/quote] aaa i'm glad! i almost changed flowers coz there isnt much combat worthy of a snowdrop, but i figured a support character would work too!
biao wrote on 2024-05-20 09:11:33:
Tsukimayu wrote on 2024-05-19 21:35:56:
hey @/biao so uh, i was going to name my chara eris but realised your chara was named elise, i wonder if it's too similar, or if it's fine?

That's perfectly fine with me. Also, I love the way you incorporated folklore into your character sheet, and your graphic is very pretty. <3
aaa i'm glad! i almost changed flowers coz there isnt much combat worthy of a snowdrop, but i figured a support character would work too!
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
[quote name="Alloria" date="2024-05-19 19:40:20" ] @ Fishtastic here it is! I wasn't too sure on the placement of the face spikes so correct me if it looks wrong but I just did what felt like would look good. This is a closeup but I did put him the full image with the others! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ltr2dzC.png[/img] [/quote] [b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BOY[/b]
Alloria wrote on 2024-05-19 19:40:20:
@ Fishtastic here it is! I wasn't too sure on the placement of the face spikes so correct me if it looks wrong but I just did what felt like would look good. This is a closeup but I did put him the full image with the others!
Ltr2dzC.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY BOY

WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Ooh, Kona is fun. That coffee energy is going to be great IC. Not going to say that Dyno doesn't deserve love (his design is fire) but I can maybe see where your favoritism is coming from haha.
Ooh, Kona is fun. That coffee energy is going to be great IC. Not going to say that Dyno doesn't deserve love (his design is fire) but I can maybe see where your favoritism is coming from haha.
[quote name="biao" date="2024-05-20 18:38:20" ] Ooh, Kona is fun. That coffee energy is going to be great IC. Not going to say that Dyno doesn't deserve love (his design is fire) but I can maybe see where your favoritism is coming from haha. [/quote] She is gonna be fun to play haha I have plenty of time to rework Dyno so I might fix him up a lil lol Edit: I gave Kona a last name. I forgot to earlier oops
biao wrote on 2024-05-20 18:38:20:

She is gonna be fun to play haha

I have plenty of time to rework Dyno so I might fix him up a lil lol

Edit: I gave Kona a last name. I forgot to earlier oops
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
I've given Kona her last name haha. Also, she's so pretty, and she has a cat? 0.0

Flames, your characters sound great by the way! Annie just losing her arm by setting it on fire? And eating bullets? She's great, her energy is wonderful. And Hakuren making his own clothes from his lotus silk is so cool. I love seeing what characters do for fun.

Speaking of, if anyone has misc. stuff about your character's hobbies, give me. <3
I've given Kona her last name haha. Also, she's so pretty, and she has a cat? 0.0

Flames, your characters sound great by the way! Annie just losing her arm by setting it on fire? And eating bullets? She's great, her energy is wonderful. And Hakuren making his own clothes from his lotus silk is so cool. I love seeing what characters do for fun.

Speaking of, if anyone has misc. stuff about your character's hobbies, give me. <3
Ooh lots of characters… I feel like I should make another one just to keep up... (might be a tree, why not.)

Annie gives off such good vibes, love it! I really like her outfit and the nickname (“Calamity” lol). Glad we have support as well- Kona and Hakuren are both absolutely awesome in their own ways.

@/biao if it counts, Claude would probably chill in the vents if there’s any, or on ceilings. You could likely find them having bound themself to the roof with a couple of roots just doodling on the wall. No permanent markers, of course, but still.
Ooh lots of characters… I feel like I should make another one just to keep up... (might be a tree, why not.)

Annie gives off such good vibes, love it! I really like her outfit and the nickname (“Calamity” lol). Glad we have support as well- Kona and Hakuren are both absolutely awesome in their own ways.

@/biao if it counts, Claude would probably chill in the vents if there’s any, or on ceilings. You could likely find them having bound themself to the roof with a couple of roots just doodling on the wall. No permanent markers, of course, but still.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Hello! I'm interested in this rp, can I reserve dandelions and yew?
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
[quote name="BlueAnxiety" date="2024-05-21 10:59:40" ] Hello! I'm interested in this rp, can I reserve dandelions and yew? [/quote] Got you, and I'm excited to see what you come up with. ^-^
BlueAnxiety wrote on 2024-05-21 10:59:40:

Got you, and I'm excited to see what you come up with. ^-^
@| there will come soft rains - masterlist

Hello everyone, I'm back with an idea, and I wanted to see you guys' opinions on it. ^0^

There's always going to be some times where a few of us have more time than the others. For those scenarios, would you guys like a separate thread for an alternate IC so that you can write a couple of interactions with each other? It'd be entirely separate from the actual Main IC, so it wouldn't leave any busier people behind.

If it happens, I want to emphasize that:
  • Think of this as an alternate form of plotting/headcanoning or as mini 1x1s or small groups within the There Will Come Small Rains universe. Participation is voluntary, and it has no impact on the Main IC and its storyline aside from developing inter-character relationships.
  • Every mini-roleplay is a low commitment scene that you're not pressured to finish. Plan for each interaction to be short and sweet. Pick them up if you have time for a day or a week and put them down when you don't. That way, the side roleplays won't distract from the Main IC.
  • The Main IC comes first. Please focus on it if you don't actually have time to write multiple responses. <3
Still, I could see it having some issues if slower repliers (including me) feel left out or if people bite off more than they can chew (also me). That's why I want to get your input. If you have a simple opinion, you can use the buttons below to vote anonymously. If you have any suggestions, comment or DM me. Thanks everyone. :D

[pinglist=29560]
[pinglist=29562]
[pinglist=29561]
@| there will come soft rains - masterlist

Hello everyone, I'm back with an idea, and I wanted to see you guys' opinions on it. ^0^

There's always going to be some times where a few of us have more time than the others. For those scenarios, would you guys like a separate thread for an alternate IC so that you can write a couple of interactions with each other? It'd be entirely separate from the actual Main IC, so it wouldn't leave any busier people behind.

If it happens, I want to emphasize that:
  • Think of this as an alternate form of plotting/headcanoning or as mini 1x1s or small groups within the There Will Come Small Rains universe. Participation is voluntary, and it has no impact on the Main IC and its storyline aside from developing inter-character relationships.
  • Every mini-roleplay is a low commitment scene that you're not pressured to finish. Plan for each interaction to be short and sweet. Pick them up if you have time for a day or a week and put them down when you don't. That way, the side roleplays won't distract from the Main IC.
  • The Main IC comes first. Please focus on it if you don't actually have time to write multiple responses. <3
Still, I could see it having some issues if slower repliers (including me) feel left out or if people bite off more than they can chew (also me). That's why I want to get your input. If you have a simple opinion, you can use the buttons below to vote anonymously. If you have any suggestions, comment or DM me. Thanks everyone. :D

[pinglist=29560]
[pinglist=29562]
[pinglist=29561]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15