Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
@DismasYves
dragons caught and recorded
@DismasYves
dragons caught and recorded
aHMlRC8.png
@posibee Sent 20 dragons your way, 5 levels apiece, 100 levels total! All for Neptunelycan and the two pieces I commissioned! ( 100 / 1000 )
@posibee Sent 20 dragons your way, 5 levels apiece, 100 levels total! All for Neptunelycan and the two pieces I commissioned! ( 100 / 1000 )
@NoxisTyre

Howdy there! Yaaay my first customer of GG!

Okay, one Sleepy Aether with 2 free genes, and one linebreaking gene you’re going to sponsor. That will be 450 levels! You can send fodder via CR or private penny auctions to me. :3
@NoxisTyre

Howdy there! Yaaay my first customer of GG!

Okay, one Sleepy Aether with 2 free genes, and one linebreaking gene you’re going to sponsor. That will be 450 levels! You can send fodder via CR or private penny auctions to me. :3
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@/posibee 2 more level 10s for Leporidaisical! sending to Sp580s!
@/posibee 2 more level 10s for Leporidaisical! sending to Sp580s!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@Sp580s 2 level 10s for Leporidaisical!
@Sp580s 2 level 10s for Leporidaisical!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@Sp580s 2 more lv 10s for Leporidaisical!
@Sp580s 2 more lv 10s for Leporidaisical!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@DismasYves Should be logged!
@DismasYves Should be logged!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@Bluecrysto Ill start sending them now!
@Bluecrysto Ill start sending them now!
Earth-Network.png
@Bookaholix

dragons caught and recorded.

@DismasYves

my apologies for the delay in responding. the bug guy was here and took longer than the "couple minutes" i was quoted.
@Bookaholix

dragons caught and recorded.

@DismasYves

my apologies for the delay in responding. the bug guy was here and took longer than the "couple minutes" i was quoted.
aHMlRC8.png
@Sp580s 1 lv 10 for Leporidaisical, should be that order finished. the other lv 10 is for BrassicaOracle.
@Sp580s 1 lv 10 for Leporidaisical, should be that order finished. the other lv 10 is for BrassicaOracle.
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx