Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wjsh using the scry wasnt so glitchy on my phone...also mass deleting scries would be nice..
I wjsh using the scry wasnt so glitchy on my phone...also mass deleting scries would be nice..
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I’m having so much fun playing Honkai Star Rail!! :D

Can’t wait for ZZZ (Hoyoverse’s latest game) to drop in July~
I’m having so much fun playing Honkai Star Rail!! :D

Can’t wait for ZZZ (Hoyoverse’s latest game) to drop in July~
Another day passes, not a single step in the right direction for reality made.
I really need to pick myself up by the collar and get back to work. Catching up is necessary at this point.
Another day passes, not a single step in the right direction for reality made.
I really need to pick myself up by the collar and get back to work. Catching up is necessary at this point.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
healthpoints' Pixel doodle dregs buttonauction house - dragon price statistics Trick-or-Treat 2024
I’m sick to death of being stuck in this apartment every single ******* Saturday
I’m sick to death of being stuck in this apartment every single ******* Saturday
PJb908Z.png
looking through my crossroads to note down and organise people i’ve commissioned, saw one from march that i never received and going inactive…. thanks for taking my money i guess. (and other users too…)
looking through my crossroads to note down and organise people i’ve commissioned, saw one from march that i never received and going inactive…. thanks for taking my money i guess. (and other users too…)
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Oh how I hate him.
Oh how I hate him.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
is it the gad or the 5l of cola i've drank in the last 24 hours, who knows
is it the gad or the 5l of cola i've drank in the last 24 hours, who knows
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I did it, I finally finished my resume and have sent out my first application, after almost a year and a half of being off work. Hopefully I can find something good ;v;b
I did it, I finally finished my resume and have sent out my first application, after almost a year and a half of being off work. Hopefully I can find something good ;v;b
...I'm going to plan fandragons for Kendra and Seth Sorenson from Fablehaven

likely the first ones on the website! I mean it's hard to tell since a lot of people don't name their fandragons in the most obvious way, but I'm also not going to look through every Kendra and Seth on the website lmao. mine will be the first with their full names, in any case. I love those guys <3
...I'm going to plan fandragons for Kendra and Seth Sorenson from Fablehaven

likely the first ones on the website! I mean it's hard to tell since a lot of people don't name their fandragons in the most obvious way, but I'm also not going to look through every Kendra and Seth on the website lmao. mine will be the first with their full names, in any case. I love those guys <3
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
dude.
the sonaria of creatures really gonna add a knockoff dire miralis...
dude.
the sonaria of creatures really gonna add a knockoff dire miralis...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff