Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [aaa] Major Arcana Collaboration Sales
@algophobia Just wanted to let you know that your preview for The Chariot currently leads to a different skin
@algophobia Just wanted to let you know that your preview for The Chariot currently leads to a different skin
OeUqX3f.png
woops
woops
TjoRDLR.png
@ashes13 thanks for letting me know, its all fixed now : )
@ashes13 thanks for letting me know, its all fixed now : )
TjoRDLR.png
@Incarnate aaaah ty!! you've been added \o/

also, that makes our first filled run! it's prepayment time :]

@1864 @Havic @Enoch @paelen @StarSpeckledInk @mooncake @phony @Azurine @jbapple
@Incarnate aaaah ty!! you've been added \o/

also, that makes our first filled run! it's prepayment time :]

@1864 @Havic @Enoch @paelen @StarSpeckledInk @mooncake @phony @Azurine @jbapple
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Silis may I have a slot for Wheel of fortune, please? Sorry, I’m on mobile ^^’
@Silis may I have a slot for Wheel of fortune, please? Sorry, I’m on mobile ^^’
@Iralla @pori @Somariel @countbugula @Wayword @Kashmere @FallenDreemurr @crowvidae @jockey @Fink

run 2's ready for prepayment! PM or CR is ok ^^
@Iralla @pori @Somariel @countbugula @Wayword @Kashmere @FallenDreemurr @crowvidae @jockey @Fink

run 2's ready for prepayment! PM or CR is ok ^^
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
I just wanted to hop in and say- As someone who uses Tarot in their religious practices, I love ALL of these and wish I had the gems for all of them- I was able to get the 6 that I really wanted, sad I couldn't get more, but they're all gorgeous skins ^^

Edit to say I WILL be coming back for the skins that don't retire as I can afford them too
I just wanted to hop in and say- As someone who uses Tarot in their religious practices, I love ALL of these and wish I had the gems for all of them- I was able to get the 6 that I really wanted, sad I couldn't get more, but they're all gorgeous skins ^^

Edit to say I WILL be coming back for the skins that don't retire as I can afford them too
4MdcPJR.png
Hello!! Quick question (and sorry if I missed it somewhere, I'm on mobile) but for how long will these skins be available? Or long how does this "event" go? I'd really love to snatch a lot of them but that may require some gem grinding, I just want to know how much time I have!
Hello!! Quick question (and sorry if I missed it somewhere, I'm on mobile) but for how long will these skins be available? Or long how does this "event" go? I'd really love to snatch a lot of them but that may require some gem grinding, I just want to know how much time I have!
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
@SgtJessi The event will end June 1!
@SgtJessi The event will end June 1!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
ooooh my gosh... i need to start saving immediately to at least nab a few of these gorgeous skins.
ooooh my gosh... i need to start saving immediately to at least nab a few of these gorgeous skins.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png