Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
Hopefully someone will see this and let me know proper protocol/courtesy.

I pinged GASP for skincent pre-orders for about a month ago. Now, I have decided to edit the skincent into a proper accent (less than 30% coverage, down from 38%) so I can instead make it as the cheaper option, and thus sell it for cheaper. I would consider this a significant change to the final product, both in appearance and cost.
Can I (re)ping a GASP list for this now that it is an accent and not a skin? Or do I have to wait the 6 months noted on the website for re-pings?
Hopefully someone will see this and let me know proper protocol/courtesy.

I pinged GASP for skincent pre-orders for about a month ago. Now, I have decided to edit the skincent into a proper accent (less than 30% coverage, down from 38%) so I can instead make it as the cheaper option, and thus sell it for cheaper. I would consider this a significant change to the final product, both in appearance and cost.
Can I (re)ping a GASP list for this now that it is an accent and not a skin? Or do I have to wait the 6 months noted on the website for re-pings?
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
reminder to self.
reminder to self.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
Hello! May I be removed from the pinglist please?
Hello! May I be removed from the pinglist please?
............................ eeee.png

she/her
med student

Very sorry for the delay, all -

@AftonRobotics @Alnazar Removed your entries!

@smeen Removed your Skydancer F entry!

@DragonSister Removed Aberration F (that was the only one) from your entry and added Sandsurge M&F!

@sp580s You're totally clear to ping for the accent! Since you've made substantial changes to the design and coverage, you wouldn't be pinging for the exact same skin, so you don't have to wait the 6 months ^^
Very sorry for the delay, all -

@AftonRobotics @Alnazar Removed your entries!

@smeen Removed your Skydancer F entry!

@DragonSister Removed Aberration F (that was the only one) from your entry and added Sandsurge M&F!

@sp580s You're totally clear to ping for the accent! Since you've made substantial changes to the design and coverage, you wouldn't be pinging for the exact same skin, so you don't have to wait the 6 months ^^
        Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
Obelisk dragon pixel art by CrystalBlackpaws and Anza. The image links to their art shop.
@Dydomio Thank you!
@Dydomio Thank you!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Could I please be removed from all lists so I can re-organize my GASP pings? Thank you!
Could I please be removed from all lists so I can re-organize my GASP pings? Thank you!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Can I be removed from all please?
Can I be removed from all please?
@xenonentity Removed all your entries!

@Amantius Removed your entry!
@xenonentity Removed all your entries!

@Amantius Removed your entry!
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
When you have a chance, can I be removed please so I can redo it all? Thanks ^-^
When you have a chance, can I be removed please so I can redo it all? Thanks ^-^
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
May I be removed from all lists, going to redo my form <3 Thank you!
May I be removed from all lists, going to redo my form <3 Thank you!
C66xQI2.png