Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wuthering Waves
1 2 3
anyone else excited for ww release on the 23rd/22nd? i've been waiting for this since the first hints of it were dropped. is there anyone else also interested?
anyone else excited for ww release on the 23rd/22nd? i've been waiting for this since the first hints of it were dropped. is there anyone else also interested?
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Yes! The chronic gacha game player in me is both very excited and dreading to have another game I'll spend hours on.. but the hype is definitely real! The characters are looking very interesting, and the graphics seem really well done so I have high hopes :D
Yes! The chronic gacha game player in me is both very excited and dreading to have another game I'll spend hours on.. but the hype is definitely real! The characters are looking very interesting, and the graphics seem really well done so I have high hopes :D
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

Yeah! I hope I have enough space in my disc yo, many games have been releasing as of late with so many I want to play, since this ones from Kurogames I'm excited about the fast combat aspect XD
Yeah! I hope I have enough space in my disc yo, many games have been releasing as of late with so many I want to play, since this ones from Kurogames I'm excited about the fast combat aspect XD
Plant-Vash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
stbls.png
Super hyped for the release! I keep thinking it'll be on the 22nd Australia time and then remembering "oh. right. games use US dates when saying when they'll release" ^^' no idea how I'm gonna juggle it, Hades 2 and HSR but I'll figure it out somehow.

Very hyped for the character collection aspect of things, too. I've heard the devs are a lot more generous than hoyo is (in reference to Genshin, they're a lot better with HSR thank god) so it'll be really nice having a Genshin-like that hopefully won't require as much of a soul-crushing grind to get new characters!
Super hyped for the release! I keep thinking it'll be on the 22nd Australia time and then remembering "oh. right. games use US dates when saying when they'll release" ^^' no idea how I'm gonna juggle it, Hades 2 and HSR but I'll figure it out somehow.

Very hyped for the character collection aspect of things, too. I've heard the devs are a lot more generous than hoyo is (in reference to Genshin, they're a lot better with HSR thank god) so it'll be really nice having a Genshin-like that hopefully won't require as much of a soul-crushing grind to get new characters!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I'm very excited! I wasn't keeping up with it because I was convinced it wouldn't get a console release, so I didn't wanna get excited for a game I wasn't really gonna be able to play. But hearing it's gonna be on condole has me SUPER ecstatic that I'll be able to take part!

Also slightly dreading it bc I already play hyv games but I can handle it I think LMAO
I'm very excited! I wasn't keeping up with it because I was convinced it wouldn't get a console release, so I didn't wanna get excited for a game I wasn't really gonna be able to play. But hearing it's gonna be on condole has me SUPER ecstatic that I'll be able to take part!

Also slightly dreading it bc I already play hyv games but I can handle it I think LMAO
FR_SIGGY.png
*raises hand* I just want another f2p world exploration game since I'm poor and can't really afford anything too expensive without discounts which is uh... quite a lot of games. Also WuWa aesthetic looks really nice and I'm all for that vibe. So excited to see what it has to offer :D
*raises hand* I just want another f2p world exploration game since I'm poor and can't really afford anything too expensive without discounts which is uh... quite a lot of games. Also WuWa aesthetic looks really nice and I'm all for that vibe. So excited to see what it has to offer :D
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
kuro's website accidentally leaked the launch rewards announced in the livestream, here they are for anyone who wants to know ahead of the 19th! beginner banner will allow you to select a 5* standard unit, 50 pulls but it's technically 40 pulls because of 20% off like genshin and hsr- also, 10 standard and 10 limited pulls from the livestream. as for the rest, free 5* weapon selector, sanhua on day5 login, yuanwu from doing a certain gamemode, plus free level packs similar to arknights

looking super solid so far! only need to spend about 10 pulls to get to beginner banner pity, plus some free 4* units
kuro's website accidentally leaked the launch rewards announced in the livestream, here they are for anyone who wants to know ahead of the 19th! beginner banner will allow you to select a 5* standard unit, 50 pulls but it's technically 40 pulls because of 20% off like genshin and hsr- also, 10 standard and 10 limited pulls from the livestream. as for the rest, free 5* weapon selector, sanhua on day5 login, yuanwu from doing a certain gamemode, plus free level packs similar to arknights

looking super solid so far! only need to spend about 10 pulls to get to beginner banner pity, plus some free 4* units
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I will only try it when it comes to playstation. I dont have a pc to play it and i dont really like to play these kinds of games on my phone... however i only want to try it. Dont think i will stick to it since I am already playing genshin impact and star rail. Not sure if i could handle 3 gacha games. ^^; it does look nice tho.
I will only try it when it comes to playstation. I dont have a pc to play it and i dont really like to play these kinds of games on my phone... however i only want to try it. Dont think i will stick to it since I am already playing genshin impact and star rail. Not sure if i could handle 3 gacha games. ^^; it does look nice tho.
DpIE0I4.png 66670354p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
heyhoo! hyped as well, though i probably won't be anything more than a casual player. the game seems cool, and i love open world exploration games. trailblazing is in my blood, allat
heyhoo! hyped as well, though i probably won't be anything more than a casual player. the game seems cool, and i love open world exploration games. trailblazing is in my blood, allat
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Very hyped for it. Im honestly just wondering for how long my account will stay ftp…
Very hyped for it. Im honestly just wondering for how long my account will stay ftp…
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
1 2 3