Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
:D Yay Firebreather is really cool we're happy to see it for more breeds.
:D Yay Firebreather is really cool we're happy to see it for more breeds.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
WOW I WAS WAITING THIS MOMENT
WOW I WAS WAITING THIS MOMENT
m2Ts0fA.png
YIPEE
YIPEE
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
Thank you!! I love Firebreather, and it looks awesome on the new breeds aaaa
Thank you!! I love Firebreather, and it looks awesome on the new breeds aaaa
..... image.png
-.-
-

RUS / ENG | 23 | FR + 3

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
SO excited!!
SO excited!!
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
wooo so much cool stuff!! elemental holiday swords, you say?... color me intrigued [emoji=special eyes size=1]
wooo so much cool stuff!! elemental holiday swords, you say?... color me intrigued
Temple of Time HatcheryLightning Flight banner
This new gene is........ lit.

-wheezing from laughter-
This new gene is........ lit.

-wheezing from laughter-
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
*eyes light up at “elemental swords”* I am gonna need 8000 of all of them
*eyes light up at “elemental swords”* I am gonna need 8000 of all of them
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Really appreciate staff letting us know what's up. Seems like they're balancing the mechanics really well.
Really appreciate staff letting us know what's up. Seems like they're balancing the mechanics really well.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).

33oVL.gif
I wish Ancients were like hatchlings and had their own dedicated slots. So, we could have a chance to have Modern, Ancient and Hatchlings have their own slots so that when a new ancient comes out, the holiday isn't swamped with Ancient skins and not being able to skin Modern breeds as easily.

I am happy for the options, but sometimes the Ancients dominate, which makes sense due to them not being able to have clothing. But, still. Maybe having dedicated slots for the three options might be nice.

And Oooooooooo, elemental swords!
I wish Ancients were like hatchlings and had their own dedicated slots. So, we could have a chance to have Modern, Ancient and Hatchlings have their own slots so that when a new ancient comes out, the holiday isn't swamped with Ancient skins and not being able to skin Modern breeds as easily.

I am happy for the options, but sometimes the Ancients dominate, which makes sense due to them not being able to have clothing. But, still. Maybe having dedicated slots for the three options might be nice.

And Oooooooooo, elemental swords!
UbEcJMn.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28