Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57
Perchclan

Year 1, Moon 1 | Season: Newleaf

Roll: 81

Wow. Right off the bat, Perchclan's deputy, Littlehawk, is found dead. Ratsplash was unable to determine the cause. His brother, Tinypurr, is devastated, but is honored when Rookstar picks him to be the new deputy. He hopes he can follow in his brother's footsteps.
Perchclan

Year 1, Moon 1 | Season: Newleaf

Roll: 81

Wow. Right off the bat, Perchclan's deputy, Littlehawk, is found dead. Ratsplash was unable to determine the cause. His brother, Tinypurr, is devastated, but is honored when Rookstar picks him to be the new deputy. He hopes he can follow in his brother's footsteps.
Orion | They/He | Time: FR+3
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive]Forestclan[/size][/font][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5]Year 3 - review[/size] [b]It's already year 4! Whoo! And congratulations to other clans who are thriving! Your clans rock :) And also, welcome @monstergoat ![/b][/center] There were [b]10[/b] new kits: Wishkit, Purekit, and Fawnkit - Moon 1 - born to Woodheart and Flutterlight Applekit - Moon 5 - born to Burnfire and Dawnshine Snowkit and Swankit - Moon 7 - born to Clearwing and Bubbleshine Silverkit, Sweetkit, Darkkit, and Lakekit - Moon 10 - born to Silversong and Moonsong [b]5[/b] new relationships formed: Burnfire and Dawnshine - Moon 2 Thrushflight and Brightwing, Sweetfur and Breezestripe - Moon 9 Smokewing and Blackrose - Moon 11 Greengrass and Saffronleaf - Moon 12 [b]15[/b] new warriors/medicine cat/nursery queen: Thrushflight - Moon 5 - mentored by Icestar Smokewing, Honeytuft, Blackrose, and Jasmineflower - Moon 6 - mentored by Flutterlight, Glimmerfall, Creamfur, and Peacewhisker Brookstream, Briarleaf, and Dreamflight - Moon 7 - mentored by Marigoldfall, Cloudfern, and Bushleap Greengrass - Moon 10 - former rogue And [b]20[/b] deaths: Darkleaf - Moon 2 - fox attack Glowheart, Grassfur, and Auburnpelt - Moon 4 - missing Lavendercloud, Briarleaf, and Icestar's life - Moon 8 - flood Daisyshade - Moon 9 - stoats Lightbreeze, Meadowsong, Rosefall, Jasmineflower, Glowheart, Silversong, Woodheart, and Fawnpaw - Moon 10 - stoats Icestar's life, Sweetfur, Mintwhisker, Marigoldfall, and Bubbleshine - Moon 11 - Shoreclan attack Population change: -2, 39 cats
Forestclan
Year 3 - review

It's already year 4! Whoo! And congratulations to other clans who are thriving! Your clans rock :)
And also, welcome @monstergoat !

There were 10 new kits:

Wishkit, Purekit, and Fawnkit - Moon 1 - born to Woodheart and Flutterlight

Applekit - Moon 5 - born to Burnfire and Dawnshine

Snowkit and Swankit - Moon 7 - born to Clearwing and Bubbleshine

Silverkit, Sweetkit, Darkkit, and Lakekit - Moon 10 - born to Silversong and Moonsong

5 new relationships formed:

Burnfire and Dawnshine - Moon 2

Thrushflight and Brightwing, Sweetfur and Breezestripe - Moon 9

Smokewing and Blackrose - Moon 11

Greengrass and Saffronleaf - Moon 12

15 new warriors/medicine cat/nursery queen:

Thrushflight - Moon 5 - mentored by Icestar

Smokewing, Honeytuft, Blackrose, and Jasmineflower - Moon 6 - mentored by Flutterlight, Glimmerfall, Creamfur, and Peacewhisker

Brookstream, Briarleaf, and Dreamflight - Moon 7 - mentored by Marigoldfall, Cloudfern, and Bushleap

Greengrass - Moon 10 - former rogue

And 20 deaths:

Darkleaf - Moon 2 - fox attack

Glowheart, Grassfur, and Auburnpelt - Moon 4 - missing

Lavendercloud, Briarleaf, and Icestar's life - Moon 8 - flood

Daisyshade - Moon 9 - stoats

Lightbreeze, Meadowsong, Rosefall, Jasmineflower, Glowheart, Silversong, Woodheart, and Fawnpaw - Moon 10 - stoats

Icestar's life, Sweetfur, Mintwhisker, Marigoldfall, and Bubbleshine - Moon 11 - Shoreclan attack

Population change: -2, 39 cats
RCD2mOL.png
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive]Forestclan[/size][/font][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5]Year 4 - Moon 50 - newleaf (2/3)[/size] [b]Roll: 69 4 cats were supposed to die, but with Starclan's gift, only 2 died. Phew![/b][/center] Forestclan won't have peace for at least even a moon, because Shoreclan [i]again[/i] attacked! This time, they had to fight even more fiercer than last time, because it seemed as though Shoreclan brought all of their warriors. The fight was bloody, but in the end, thankfully Shoreclan retreated. It seemed as though their cats were hurt much as Forestclan. But to their luck, Honeytuft realized the meaning of the vision and was able to warn her clanmates before it was too late. From the sudden ferocity from last moon, Shoreclan warriors were hardly able to even get close to the nursery as Brookstream and Moonsong fought. They were not going to let another kit or queen die. The nursery is safe, although Swanpaw had a few serious scratches. Honeytuft soothed Swanpaw that she will be able to heal in 5 moons. Max, full of grief, sacrificed himself to the Shoreclan cats, giving his clanmates time to attack the Shoreclan cats. His courage and loyalty will always be remembered, and he will rest with his family. Dawnshine died while fighting a bunch of Shoreclan warriors. Burnfire and Brightwing, outraged, gave the cat some injuries that wouldn't heal fast. While grieving for the cream-colored molly, they had to concentrate on the battle. They fought well. While the clans are grieving, Brightwing couldn't help noticing that Wishstorm became rough and fierce like his mentor. But he is loyal and would never betray his clan. Besides, he was always friendly and cheerful to his clanmates whenever they called him, which was a relief, and especially friendly to Dovelight. [i]Particularly[/i] Dovelight. Brightwing hoped that Burnfire let go of some of his cruelty from his apprentice. However, at night, Brightwing spotted Burnfire sneaking up beside Fogfrost in the medicine cats' den while the deputy was asleep, his claws unsheated and ready to rake Fogfrost's throat. Brightwing let a yowl, which caused Fogfrost to wake up. When she asked Burnfire why he was there, he smoothly replied that he was making sure that Fogfrost was fine. But Brightwing knows it's not. Oh no... Saffronleaf announced that she was expecting. So [i]that[/i] was her secret. Greengrass is absolutely joyful. Ivoryshine made up her mind and confessed to Peacewhisker. Creamfur, who was about to head to her brother, stopped and purred, hiding behind the bushes to hear. [s]A bit cruel though[/s] Peacewhisker was a bit shocked, but decided to give it a try. Another happy mates is made! Creamfur is satisfied. Lilacpaw and Blizzardpaw are now skillful warriors, Lilacheart and Blizzardclaw. [s]--------------[/s] [b]Notes[/b] All hail Honeytuft and Starclan! I love all of my cats and I can't watch them die. But seriously, poor Meadowsong and Max. Their legacy is stopped... or is it? *evil grin* Anyway, some drama! And to admit it, I made the Burnfire and Dawnshine story inspired from Thistleclaw and Bluestar. But with a bit more twist to the original story. You'll see!
Forestclan
Year 4 - Moon 50 - newleaf (2/3)

Roll: 69
4 cats were supposed to die, but with Starclan's gift, only 2 died. Phew!

Forestclan won't have peace for at least even a moon, because Shoreclan again attacked! This time, they had to fight even more fiercer than last time, because it seemed as though Shoreclan brought all of their warriors. The fight was bloody, but in the end, thankfully Shoreclan retreated. It seemed as though their cats were hurt much as Forestclan. But to their luck, Honeytuft realized the meaning of the vision and was able to warn her clanmates before it was too late.

From the sudden ferocity from last moon, Shoreclan warriors were hardly able to even get close to the nursery as Brookstream and Moonsong fought. They were not going to let another kit or queen die. The nursery is safe, although Swanpaw had a few serious scratches. Honeytuft soothed Swanpaw that she will be able to heal in 5 moons.

Max, full of grief, sacrificed himself to the Shoreclan cats, giving his clanmates time to attack the Shoreclan cats. His courage and loyalty will always be remembered, and he will rest with his family.

Dawnshine died while fighting a bunch of Shoreclan warriors. Burnfire and Brightwing, outraged, gave the cat some injuries that wouldn't heal fast. While grieving for the cream-colored molly, they had to concentrate on the battle. They fought well.

While the clans are grieving, Brightwing couldn't help noticing that Wishstorm became rough and fierce like his mentor. But he is loyal and would never betray his clan. Besides, he was always friendly and cheerful to his clanmates whenever they called him, which was a relief, and especially friendly to Dovelight. Particularly Dovelight. Brightwing hoped that Burnfire let go of some of his cruelty from his apprentice. However, at night, Brightwing spotted Burnfire sneaking up beside Fogfrost in the medicine cats' den while the deputy was asleep, his claws unsheated and ready to rake Fogfrost's throat. Brightwing let a yowl, which caused Fogfrost to wake up. When she asked Burnfire why he was there, he smoothly replied that he was making sure that Fogfrost was fine. But Brightwing knows it's not. Oh no...

Saffronleaf announced that she was expecting. So that was her secret. Greengrass is absolutely joyful.

Ivoryshine made up her mind and confessed to Peacewhisker. Creamfur, who was about to head to her brother, stopped and purred, hiding behind the bushes to hear. A bit cruel though Peacewhisker was a bit shocked, but decided to give it a try. Another happy mates is made! Creamfur is satisfied.

Lilacpaw and Blizzardpaw are now skillful warriors, Lilacheart and Blizzardclaw.

Notes
All hail Honeytuft and Starclan! I love all of my cats and I can't watch them die. But seriously, poor Meadowsong and Max. Their legacy is stopped... or is it? *evil grin*
Anyway, some drama! And to admit it, I made the Burnfire and Dawnshine story inspired from Thistleclaw and Bluestar. But with a bit more twist to the original story. You'll see!
RCD2mOL.png
@monstergoat Since I didn't catch you yesterday, welcome! I love the little bios you gave your warriors! Can't wait to see more of your clan!
@monstergoat Since I didn't catch you yesterday, welcome! I love the little bios you gave your warriors! Can't wait to see more of your clan!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Perchclan

Year 1, Moon 2 | Season: Newleaf

Thanks for the welcome! It's a new FR day for me so here comes moon 2.

Roll: 6, then 3

While Ratsplash and Birdpaw were collecting fresh herbs for Perchclan, they were approached by family of loners that expressed interest in joining the Clan. The medicine cats brought them back to camp, and after a meeting with Rookstar, the three joined. While Reed kept her name the same, Bird received the warrior name of Birdscream. Their kit, Salmonpaw, was given Violetfoot as a mentor.
Perchclan

Year 1, Moon 2 | Season: Newleaf

Thanks for the welcome! It's a new FR day for me so here comes moon 2.

Roll: 6, then 3

While Ratsplash and Birdpaw were collecting fresh herbs for Perchclan, they were approached by family of loners that expressed interest in joining the Clan. The medicine cats brought them back to camp, and after a meeting with Rookstar, the three joined. While Reed kept her name the same, Bird received the warrior name of Birdscream. Their kit, Salmonpaw, was given Violetfoot as a mentor.
Orion | They/He | Time: FR+3
The Revelers

Year 3 - Moon 7 - Autumn

Roll: 16
  • Ever since her return to camp, Starling's been spending more and more time with Strike. Though usually the type to keep to himself, he tolerates her presence. Eventually, Starling confesses her feelings for him, and he grudgingly accepts. It's unclear whether he actually loves her back and is bad at expressing it, or if he's just going along with it for now. Either way, the two become mates.
  • Honey's kits are ready for training. Mousey is assigned as Hope's mentor, Cricket as Faith's and Sandy as Grace's.
  • Robin's litter is born, and the clan welcomes 6 new kits! They are as follows: Kestrel, a long-haired chocolate tom; Willow, a long-haired chocolate calico; Camellia, a long-haired calico; Hawthorn, a black tom; Wren, a tuxedo; and Heather, a chocolate-and-white tom. The new parents hadn't expected their first litter to be this large, but they're very proud nonetheless (of course, Robin teases Diego about him having strong genes.)

Up-to date doc.

welcome @monstergoat! perchclan looks great so far, too bad about littlehawk though!
The Revelers

Year 3 - Moon 7 - Autumn

Roll: 16
  • Ever since her return to camp, Starling's been spending more and more time with Strike. Though usually the type to keep to himself, he tolerates her presence. Eventually, Starling confesses her feelings for him, and he grudgingly accepts. It's unclear whether he actually loves her back and is bad at expressing it, or if he's just going along with it for now. Either way, the two become mates.
  • Honey's kits are ready for training. Mousey is assigned as Hope's mentor, Cricket as Faith's and Sandy as Grace's.
  • Robin's litter is born, and the clan welcomes 6 new kits! They are as follows: Kestrel, a long-haired chocolate tom; Willow, a long-haired chocolate calico; Camellia, a long-haired calico; Hawthorn, a black tom; Wren, a tuxedo; and Heather, a chocolate-and-white tom. The new parents hadn't expected their first litter to be this large, but they're very proud nonetheless (of course, Robin teases Diego about him having strong genes.)

Up-to date doc.

welcome @monstergoat! perchclan looks great so far, too bad about littlehawk though!
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
probably won't be able to make a birchclan update until later, so ill just.sat now welcome @monstergoat! perchclan looks really interesting!
probably won't be able to make a birchclan update until later, so ill just.sat now welcome @monstergoat! perchclan looks really interesting!
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
TwilightClan
Year 1 - Moon 6 - greenleaf (3/3)
Roll: 84

This moon is very peaceful, with no chaotic events, but TwilightClan wasn't. A few cats - especially Birdflower and Sorrelberry - accused Vibrantheart of being a coward for not killing Wavelight. But Vibrantheart's friends she made from TwilightClan - Mapleleaf, Embersong, and Darkleaf, of course - defended Vibrantheart and said to the cats who accused Vibrantheart that they were a disrespectful cats who almost broke the warrior code. When there seemed to be a fight, Wisteriastar stopped them, and challenged them that it was highly disrespectful for bullying Vibrantheart and that she was very welcomed. Suddenly, Wisteriastar was having her kits a moon earlier, but gasped the words that Vibrantheart earned her aura; she could see it, flaming orange, clearly meaning that Starclan accepted Vibrantheart.

Wisteriastar has 4 healthy kits! The dark lilac molly is Petalkit, the black molly is Willowkit, the dark gray and white tom Windykit, and the tiny purple and gray molly Elmkit, in honor of Ravenfrost's dead kit, which the queen is very grateful.

Graypaw succeeded her assessment, and now she's Graysong. She became quite an attractive cat, and popular too. Lucky!

Lore
Darkface was returning to the camp with a plump shrew hanging in his jaw. However, as he put the shrew to the fresh-kill pile, he heard arguments and Vibrantheart's name. Fear gnawed at his belly. Surely they couldn't be thinking about kicking Vibrantheart out?
He had been in love with the calico molly the moment she came into his territory, and he took the chance when Vibrantheart begged the patrol to let her join. He did his best to persuade the patrol, and quite a number of cats were friendly. However, at the battle with Iceclan, many cats like Birdflower were particularly mean to Vibrantheart. But this time, the argument was hushed and serious.
Darkface padded towards the group where the voices were coming from, and Vibrantheart's friend, Mapleleaf was defending the tortoiseshell. Poor Vibrantheart looked shaken and scared. Darkface fought back the urge to run to her and tell her it would be all right, but he stopped to glare at Sorrelberry, who was rattling about how loners shouldn't be spoiling the clan. "Shut up," he hissed. "Vibrantheart is an amazing warrior."
While Vibrantheart stared at Darkface with gratitude, Birdflower rolled her eyes. "You're just saying it because you like her," she sneered. "And she's probably a former Iceclan cat, and maybe she was in love with that tom, Wavelight!" Darkface fought back the urge to rip the fur out of this mange-pelt. "You're just talking this because you're a coward who ignores the warrior code," he hissed.
Birdflower leaped at him, claws unsheated, but before she could rake Darkface's snout off, a commending voice yowled, "What do you think you're doing?"
Wisteriastar and Opaleye was there, with Wisteriastar glaring at them, panting a bit as the yowling gave off her energy. Wisteriastar's swollen belly swinged as she talked. "Vibrantheart deserves to stay," she hissed. Then she suddenly started to shudder, then her whole body convulsed, and she let out huge gasps, her eyes wild and frantic. "Oh no!" Opaleye moaned. "She isn't supposed to have her kits in at least another moon!"
"Hold...on," Wisteriastar gasped. She was trembling, and she had collapsed to the ground. "Vibrantheart... aura, orange and flame colored, starclan..." she trailed off, too exhausted to speak, as the clans stared at her in surprise, Opaleye hissed, "Now leave! Wisteriastar needs some space." The cats all moved back, while Breezewillow ran to his mate anxiously.
"Vibrantheart, you're now a part of us!" Mapleleaf purred, and added, "And I'm sure Wisteriastar will make it. She's very strong," while Embersong nodded agreement, happy. The calico molly looked shaken, but excited. She nuzzled Darkface. "I'm so happy!" She meowed joyfully. "But I hope that Wisteriastar will be safe," she added and looked anxiously towards the leader, where she was letting agonized yowls.
"The kits are born!"
Breezewillow's joyful mew echoed through the clan. Jubilant cries rose through the clanmates as they hurried towards their clan leader.
"Give her some space," Suntail mewed sharply as Wisteriastar was covered with excited cats. Wisteriastar looked very exhausted but happy as she gazed down proudly at the kits. "What's their name?" Blackkit squeaked. "The dark lilac molly here is Petalkit," Breezewillow mewed, his eyes full of affection and relief. Darkface never really much saw the funny white tom so much in...love. "The black molly is Willowkit, the silver and white tom Windykit...and the purple and gray one is Elmkit," he finished, earning a shocked but grateful gaze. Ravenfrost.
"I am honored to have one of my kits' name as yours, Wisteriastar," she meowed, bowing low. "I will never forget this." Shadeshadow also looked at his littermate Breezewillow with the same gratitude.
"All right, leave now," Opaleye mewed, and the cats slowly started to depart. "Although you've earned your aura, you're just another mouth to feed," Birdflower hissed at Vibrantheart. The calico flinched, and Darkface snarled, "What was that for?"
Birdflower looked at him cooly. "It's a warning."

Notes
Writing lore is really fun! And also @monstergoat Perchclan sounds great!
TwilightClan
Year 1 - Moon 6 - greenleaf (3/3)
Roll: 84

This moon is very peaceful, with no chaotic events, but TwilightClan wasn't. A few cats - especially Birdflower and Sorrelberry - accused Vibrantheart of being a coward for not killing Wavelight. But Vibrantheart's friends she made from TwilightClan - Mapleleaf, Embersong, and Darkleaf, of course - defended Vibrantheart and said to the cats who accused Vibrantheart that they were a disrespectful cats who almost broke the warrior code. When there seemed to be a fight, Wisteriastar stopped them, and challenged them that it was highly disrespectful for bullying Vibrantheart and that she was very welcomed. Suddenly, Wisteriastar was having her kits a moon earlier, but gasped the words that Vibrantheart earned her aura; she could see it, flaming orange, clearly meaning that Starclan accepted Vibrantheart.

Wisteriastar has 4 healthy kits! The dark lilac molly is Petalkit, the black molly is Willowkit, the dark gray and white tom Windykit, and the tiny purple and gray molly Elmkit, in honor of Ravenfrost's dead kit, which the queen is very grateful.

Graypaw succeeded her assessment, and now she's Graysong. She became quite an attractive cat, and popular too. Lucky!

Lore
Darkface was returning to the camp with a plump shrew hanging in his jaw. However, as he put the shrew to the fresh-kill pile, he heard arguments and Vibrantheart's name. Fear gnawed at his belly. Surely they couldn't be thinking about kicking Vibrantheart out?
He had been in love with the calico molly the moment she came into his territory, and he took the chance when Vibrantheart begged the patrol to let her join. He did his best to persuade the patrol, and quite a number of cats were friendly. However, at the battle with Iceclan, many cats like Birdflower were particularly mean to Vibrantheart. But this time, the argument was hushed and serious.
Darkface padded towards the group where the voices were coming from, and Vibrantheart's friend, Mapleleaf was defending the tortoiseshell. Poor Vibrantheart looked shaken and scared. Darkface fought back the urge to run to her and tell her it would be all right, but he stopped to glare at Sorrelberry, who was rattling about how loners shouldn't be spoiling the clan. "Shut up," he hissed. "Vibrantheart is an amazing warrior."
While Vibrantheart stared at Darkface with gratitude, Birdflower rolled her eyes. "You're just saying it because you like her," she sneered. "And she's probably a former Iceclan cat, and maybe she was in love with that tom, Wavelight!" Darkface fought back the urge to rip the fur out of this mange-pelt. "You're just talking this because you're a coward who ignores the warrior code," he hissed.
Birdflower leaped at him, claws unsheated, but before she could rake Darkface's snout off, a commending voice yowled, "What do you think you're doing?"
Wisteriastar and Opaleye was there, with Wisteriastar glaring at them, panting a bit as the yowling gave off her energy. Wisteriastar's swollen belly swinged as she talked. "Vibrantheart deserves to stay," she hissed. Then she suddenly started to shudder, then her whole body convulsed, and she let out huge gasps, her eyes wild and frantic. "Oh no!" Opaleye moaned. "She isn't supposed to have her kits in at least another moon!"
"Hold...on," Wisteriastar gasped. She was trembling, and she had collapsed to the ground. "Vibrantheart... aura, orange and flame colored, starclan..." she trailed off, too exhausted to speak, as the clans stared at her in surprise, Opaleye hissed, "Now leave! Wisteriastar needs some space." The cats all moved back, while Breezewillow ran to his mate anxiously.
"Vibrantheart, you're now a part of us!" Mapleleaf purred, and added, "And I'm sure Wisteriastar will make it. She's very strong," while Embersong nodded agreement, happy. The calico molly looked shaken, but excited. She nuzzled Darkface. "I'm so happy!" She meowed joyfully. "But I hope that Wisteriastar will be safe," she added and looked anxiously towards the leader, where she was letting agonized yowls.
"The kits are born!"
Breezewillow's joyful mew echoed through the clan. Jubilant cries rose through the clanmates as they hurried towards their clan leader.
"Give her some space," Suntail mewed sharply as Wisteriastar was covered with excited cats. Wisteriastar looked very exhausted but happy as she gazed down proudly at the kits. "What's their name?" Blackkit squeaked. "The dark lilac molly here is Petalkit," Breezewillow mewed, his eyes full of affection and relief. Darkface never really much saw the funny white tom so much in...love. "The black molly is Willowkit, the silver and white tom Windykit...and the purple and gray one is Elmkit," he finished, earning a shocked but grateful gaze. Ravenfrost.
"I am honored to have one of my kits' name as yours, Wisteriastar," she meowed, bowing low. "I will never forget this." Shadeshadow also looked at his littermate Breezewillow with the same gratitude.
"All right, leave now," Opaleye mewed, and the cats slowly started to depart. "Although you've earned your aura, you're just another mouth to feed," Birdflower hissed at Vibrantheart. The calico flinched, and Darkface snarled, "What was that for?"
Birdflower looked at him cooly. "It's a warning."

Notes
Writing lore is really fun! And also @monstergoat Perchclan sounds great!
hu72dVR.png
FjordClan Update

Year 3 - Moon 1 - Leafbare (2/3)

Event Roll: 60, 0

What promising kits! Generate a number depending on how many litters of kits are in the nursery to determine which ones will become apprentices early!

- Woolpelt asks to retire and join his old friend Stoneface in the elder's den, and his request is accepted with much gratitude for his many moons of hard work.

- Thorn and Scratch have quietly become mates.

- Aurora has glued herself to Dawnpaw's side.

3.1 Recap
  • There are no kits in the nursery now, so there are none available to become apprentices early.
  • Thorn and Scratch are now mates.
  • Woolpelt is now an elder.
  • Aurora has a crush on Dawnpaw.

FjordClan Update

Year 3 - Moon 1 - Leafbare (2/3)

Event Roll: 60, 0

What promising kits! Generate a number depending on how many litters of kits are in the nursery to determine which ones will become apprentices early!

- Woolpelt asks to retire and join his old friend Stoneface in the elder's den, and his request is accepted with much gratitude for his many moons of hard work.

- Thorn and Scratch have quietly become mates.

- Aurora has glued herself to Dawnpaw's side.

3.1 Recap
  • There are no kits in the nursery now, so there are none available to become apprentices early.
  • Thorn and Scratch are now mates.
  • Woolpelt is now an elder.
  • Aurora has a crush on Dawnpaw.

lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
FjordClan - Year 2 in Review

Population Net Change: +1

Deaths - 6
Moosestar loses three lives*
Blizzardfur died in combat
Larkcall died of unknown causes
Mosspaw died of sickness
Fernheart died in combat
Moonbeam died in combat
Flamekit died during combat

Births - 6
Dawnkit, Snowykit, and Boulderkit are born to Daylight & Wavecrest
Birchkit, Goatkit, and Mosskit are born to Lichenbloom & Fernheart

Arrivals - 3
Scratch joined FjordClan
Thorn joined FjordClan
Darkmoon joined FjordClan
Aurora joined FjordClan

Missing - 3
Squirreltooth, Sprucetalon, and Nightsky went missing

Promotions
Crystalpaw -> Crystalbreath
Ravenkit -> Ravenpaw
Moonpaw -> Moonbeam
Dawnkit -> Dawnpaw
Snowykit -> Snowypaw
Boulderkit -> Boulderpaw
Crowpaw -> Crowcall
Birchkit -> Birchpaw
Mosskit -> Mosspaw
Goatkit -> Goatpaw

Retirement - 1
Stoneface retired

Relationships
Saltwater lost his mate, Blizzardfur
Lichenbloom lost her mate, Fernheart
FjordClan - Year 2 in Review

Population Net Change: +1

Deaths - 6
Moosestar loses three lives*
Blizzardfur died in combat
Larkcall died of unknown causes
Mosspaw died of sickness
Fernheart died in combat
Moonbeam died in combat
Flamekit died during combat

Births - 6
Dawnkit, Snowykit, and Boulderkit are born to Daylight & Wavecrest
Birchkit, Goatkit, and Mosskit are born to Lichenbloom & Fernheart

Arrivals - 3
Scratch joined FjordClan
Thorn joined FjordClan
Darkmoon joined FjordClan
Aurora joined FjordClan

Missing - 3
Squirreltooth, Sprucetalon, and Nightsky went missing

Promotions
Crystalpaw -> Crystalbreath
Ravenkit -> Ravenpaw
Moonpaw -> Moonbeam
Dawnkit -> Dawnpaw
Snowykit -> Snowypaw
Boulderkit -> Boulderpaw
Crowpaw -> Crowcall
Birchkit -> Birchpaw
Mosskit -> Mosspaw
Goatkit -> Goatpaw

Retirement - 1
Stoneface retired

Relationships
Saltwater lost his mate, Blizzardfur
Lichenbloom lost her mate, Fernheart
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57