Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
Heck yeah elemental sword apparel!
Heck yeah elemental sword apparel!
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
LIGHT SWORD IS GOING TO GO HAAAAAAARRRD
LIGHT SWORD IS GOING TO GO HAAAAAAARRRD
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
ELEMENTAL SWORDS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLYYYYYYYY MOLLY, MAY THE STORMCATCHER BLESS YOU FOR THIS [emoji=sword size=1] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
ELEMENTAL SWORDS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLYYYYYYYY MOLLY, MAY THE STORMCATCHER BLESS YOU FOR THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NpJ74fm.png
SOOTFi8.png uhdIsMx.png TjFlU3O.png
d5MVDS2.png
oh man time to spend 590,000t on festivals for skins [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
oh man time to spend 590,000t on festivals for skins
VERY excited for swords!! A little worried about how much I'll "have" to spend each fest but oh well! Still exciting!
VERY excited for swords!! A little worried about how much I'll "have" to spend each fest but oh well! Still exciting!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I'm curious - if the fest genes are expanding to new breeds, will you be replacing the individual scrolls with parchments instead?
I really hope so, because otherwise it can quickly add up to a lot of items players may generally feel pressured to buy, whereas they could easily stock up on what feels like a reasonable amount of parchments that are tradeable for the breeds they actually need these genes on any time of year! It's more fun that way imo, since you also don't have to try accounting for what breeds might be more popular or you might use it on more, as well as cutting down on bloat in Joxar with the reintroduction of a small apparel item + more breeds receiving the gene.
I'm curious - if the fest genes are expanding to new breeds, will you be replacing the individual scrolls with parchments instead?
I really hope so, because otherwise it can quickly add up to a lot of items players may generally feel pressured to buy, whereas they could easily stock up on what feels like a reasonable amount of parchments that are tradeable for the breeds they actually need these genes on any time of year! It's more fun that way imo, since you also don't have to try accounting for what breeds might be more popular or you might use it on more, as well as cutting down on bloat in Joxar with the reintroduction of a small apparel item + more breeds receiving the gene.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Oof, Firebreather is such a good gene on Banescales, imma need one very soon. Also can't wait for a good proper skin for my perma babies! (good idea making them purchase only, I'd be upset if I got one for a perma bab I didn't have) And Elemental Swords??? So excited [emoji=nocturne love size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62851076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628511/62851076_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87500271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875003/87500271_350.png[/img][/url]
Oof, Firebreather is such a good gene on Banescales, imma need one very soon. Also can't wait for a good proper skin for my perma babies! (good idea making them purchase only, I'd be upset if I got one for a perma bab I didn't have)
And Elemental Swords??? So excited

62851076_350.png
87500271_350.png
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Swords!!!! At long last!!!!!!!!!
Swords!!!! At long last!!!!!!!!!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar | custom shop
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Woooo! Elemental swords!
Woooo! Elemental swords!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Did... did someone say... [b]Elemental Swords[/b]???? [emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=sword size=1]
Did... did someone say... Elemental Swords????

DSfRuAQ.png