Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Flightrising very slow
1 2 3
It's so slow that Coli freezes and won't continue.

It's not my internet, but the entire flight rising site has been slow to load all day.

I've noticed there has been around 4500 - 5000 users all day when normally my time of day is more quiet, could that be contributing anything?
It's so slow that Coli freezes and won't continue.

It's not my internet, but the entire flight rising site has been slow to load all day.

I've noticed there has been around 4500 - 5000 users all day when normally my time of day is more quiet, could that be contributing anything?
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I'm having the same issue. Other sites are loading fine for me; it's just FR, particularly the Coli, that's being laggy today.

EDIT: Went back to normal for me at around 7:20 FR time, without me doing any troubleshooting or other changes on my end.
I'm having the same issue. Other sites are loading fine for me; it's just FR, particularly the Coli, that's being laggy today.

EDIT: Went back to normal for me at around 7:20 FR time, without me doing any troubleshooting or other changes on my end.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I had issues with general site slowness a couple of times. Every time I was convinced it was the website because it was only during the evening, but not in the morning when less players were online. Especially images were loading very slowly.

When I tried to resolve my issue, I found out that it has to do with ads.
I had issues with general site slowness a couple of times. Every time I was convinced it was the website because it was only during the evening, but not in the morning when less players were online. Especially images were loading very slowly.

When I tried to resolve my issue, I found out that it has to do with ads.
Having issues tonight, firefox & Windows 10 here. Keep getting "can't connect to website" issue personally and also MAJOR coli lag spikes.
Presently 4887 users online.
Having issues tonight, firefox & Windows 10 here. Keep getting "can't connect to website" issue personally and also MAJOR coli lag spikes.
Presently 4887 users online.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Having a problem tonight with it being really slow to do anything on the site, then I saw there are 5277+ users online at the moment, so maybe that's why?
Having a problem tonight with it being really slow to do anything on the site, then I saw there are 5277+ users online at the moment, so maybe that's why?
Been having the same issue for several weeks at this point - 4912 Users Online at time of me writing this
Been having the same issue for several weeks at this point - 4912 Users Online at time of me writing this
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
It's been like this for days, now. On PC and mobile. Wired, wifi, and 5g. It's unbearable and I've stopped using the site because of it. My partner has been reporting a high spike of user activity.. 5200 right now. My ISP is Optimuum.
It's been like this for days, now. On PC and mobile. Wired, wifi, and 5g. It's unbearable and I've stopped using the site because of it. My partner has been reporting a high spike of user activity.. 5200 right now. My ISP is Optimuum.
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
I'm experiencing some extreme slowdown right now. So odd - it was working fine just a moment ago.

PC, Windows 10. Chrome, latest version.
No other websites are having issues for me.
I'm experiencing some extreme slowdown right now. So odd - it was working fine just a moment ago.

PC, Windows 10. Chrome, latest version.
No other websites are having issues for me.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Funny how Stormlight refuses to acknowledge this.
Funny how Stormlight refuses to acknowledge this.
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
I'll toss my hat in the ring and say I've also been experiencing slowdown for the past several days. Firefox, laptop, Windows 10, 6487 users active as of this post. I wouldn't be surprised if the uptick in users is the cause, although from what I remember the slowdown wasn't that much worse during that weird few hours when there were over 20K active users several months back. At least, I think so.

I haven't tried any other browsers or devices to check, but I did momentarily activate an adblocker to see if that helped, and while it didn't completely fix the problem, it eased the slowdown enough for me to play my G&G for the day (and it also seemed to fix the Crim bug other Firefox users have been reporting -- will require further testing, though). I've since turned off the adblocker again, but if the various ads and trackers are the problem, that's concerning.
I'll toss my hat in the ring and say I've also been experiencing slowdown for the past several days. Firefox, laptop, Windows 10, 6487 users active as of this post. I wouldn't be surprised if the uptick in users is the cause, although from what I remember the slowdown wasn't that much worse during that weird few hours when there were over 20K active users several months back. At least, I think so.

I haven't tried any other browsers or devices to check, but I did momentarily activate an adblocker to see if that helped, and while it didn't completely fix the problem, it eased the slowdown enough for me to play my G&G for the day (and it also seemed to fix the Crim bug other Firefox users have been reporting -- will require further testing, though). I've since turned off the adblocker again, but if the various ads and trackers are the problem, that's concerning.
vpXA3Xy.jpg
1 2 3