Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
My current brainrot is halfway between Master Croc from Kung Fu Panda, and Gummigoo from The Amazing Digital Circus.

They are both pulling my whole now divided attention as of this morning.

help
My current brainrot is halfway between Master Croc from Kung Fu Panda, and Gummigoo from The Amazing Digital Circus.

They are both pulling my whole now divided attention as of this morning.

help
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
Trigun Stampede has me in a chokehold, my brain can barely think about anything else lol. It's starting to wear off since it's been awhile since I watched it but yeah. Whew.
Trigun Stampede has me in a chokehold, my brain can barely think about anything else lol. It's starting to wear off since it's been awhile since I watched it but yeah. Whew.
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Pokémon. rewatching the og series, the ds games, switch games, cards. all of it. i'm going down my rabbit hole again.

also on a fr role
Pokémon. rewatching the og series, the ds games, switch games, cards. all of it. i'm going down my rabbit hole again.

also on a fr role
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
I've been slowly consumed by everything TMNT. Working on the IDW comics right now. Had a brilliant (sarcasm) idea to organize a Google sheets with the full comic run in chronological order before beginning.

I plan to rewatch the 2003 show very soon. I've seen it so many times, it's a comfort show for me at this point.
I've been slowly consumed by everything TMNT. Working on the IDW comics right now. Had a brilliant (sarcasm) idea to organize a Google sheets with the full comic run in chronological order before beginning.

I plan to rewatch the 2003 show very soon. I've seen it so many times, it's a comfort show for me at this point.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I LOVVEEE SPACEEEEE... cosmology especially learning abt the specifics of the big bang is SO interesting
I LOVVEEE SPACEEEEE... cosmology especially learning abt the specifics of the big bang is SO interesting
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
prehistory and early hominins are soooo interesting i cannot stop reading
prehistory and early hominins are soooo interesting i cannot stop reading
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
I'm riding that ATLA hype train with everyone else right now. I finally got around to watching the netflix adaptation, and now I'm catching up on the comics. Yesterday I spent 2hrs working an outfit while listing to an ATLA watch-along/review stream.

Not Found
I'm riding that ATLA hype train with everyone else right now. I finally got around to watching the netflix adaptation, and now I'm catching up on the comics. Yesterday I spent 2hrs working an outfit while listing to an ATLA watch-along/review stream.

Not Found
For me, it's definitely Chainsaw Man!! Such a good series--I read the whole manga within 2 days and watched the whole anime in about a day. More specifically though, Aki Hayakawa... Ily Aki [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
For me, it's definitely Chainsaw Man!! Such a good series--I read the whole manga within 2 days and watched the whole anime in about a day.

More specifically though, Aki Hayakawa... Ily Aki
REVAMP ERA
I LOVE JUST SHAPES AND BEATS!!! I AM GOING INSANE OVER THIS FACELESS DETAILESS NEON SQUARE
I LOVE JUST SHAPES AND BEATS!!! I AM GOING INSANE OVER THIS FACELESS DETAILESS NEON SQUARE
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Tolkien again. Rings of Power season 2 trailer, plus LOTR extended back in theaters in June. Yay! Already have my tickets.
Tolkien again. Rings of Power season 2 trailer, plus LOTR extended back in theaters in June. Yay! Already have my tickets.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83