Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches and more!(Waitlist open)
Aaaaah!! Look at them!!! Thank you so much^^
Aaaaah!! Look at them!!! Thank you so much^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
henlo! if that one spot is still open, I'd like to take it for this girl? O: (extra ref 1 and 2 (I also have one more ref that better show-cases the tattoos, but it kinda spicy for FR :'D)
I'd love to have a sketch halfbody, if yer okay with Yoki? 'u'
henlo! if that one spot is still open, I'd like to take it for this girl? O: (extra ref 1 and 2 (I also have one more ref that better show-cases the tattoos, but it kinda spicy for FR :'D)
I'd love to have a sketch halfbody, if yer okay with Yoki? 'u'
JZfZaEI.png
@strangeritual

Pretty girl!! Glad to. Will let you know when I'm done!
+should I use the outfit in the full shot ref? You can send me a different outfit for her to wear if you want!(granted that it.. goes along with side guidelines)
++Could you send me the tattoo ref via pm?)
@strangeritual

Pretty girl!! Glad to. Will let you know when I'm done!
+should I use the outfit in the full shot ref? You can send me a different outfit for her to wear if you want!(granted that it.. goes along with side guidelines)
++Could you send me the tattoo ref via pm?)
Thank you, she's my heart and soul rn :D
+ I unforts didn't have any screenshots of her in normal clothes OTL but she usually wears tanktops and skirts
++I can do that for you, for sure! I'll send them here soon 'u'
Thank you, she's my heart and soul rn :D
+ I unforts didn't have any screenshots of her in normal clothes OTL but she usually wears tanktops and skirts
++I can do that for you, for sure! I'll send them here soon 'u'
JZfZaEI.png
@strangeritual [url=https://ibb.co/m05Z15m][img]https://i.ibb.co/HCTw1T0/Smart-Select-20240515-175738-Sketchbook.jpg[/img][/url] Your girl is done!!! Let me know if you want me to fix anything. 600kt alright? (For the details, not taking more for the extra shading or stuff since that was at my choice. Girl was fun to draw ><)
@strangeritual

Smart-Select-20240515-175738-Sketchbook.jpg
Your girl is done!!! Let me know if you want me to fix anything.
600kt alright? (For the details, not taking more for the extra shading or stuff since that was at my choice. Girl was fun to draw ><)
BWAH
What a face to wake up to!<3
I've been staring at her for a grip now and still don't see anything that needs to be fix O: also there's a lot of fangirl squealing happening too, dunno where it's coming from though :x
I love how detailed, I imagine lots of sweat and tears went into it :'D, her tattoos are. Probably my favorite part of this whole piece, along with her face of.c.
I can tell you had a lot of fun drawin' her :D And I'm so glad you did<3<3 Thank you sm for drawin' my lil misunderstood bby
BWAH
What a face to wake up to!<3
I've been staring at her for a grip now and still don't see anything that needs to be fix O: also there's a lot of fangirl squealing happening too, dunno where it's coming from though :x
I love how detailed, I imagine lots of sweat and tears went into it :'D, her tattoos are. Probably my favorite part of this whole piece, along with her face of.c.
I can tell you had a lot of fun drawin' her :D And I'm so glad you did<3<3 Thank you sm for drawin' my lil misunderstood bby
JZfZaEI.png
Aww thanks for the kind words!! I'm glad you like it, hope to see you again!<3
@strangeritual
Aww thanks for the kind words!! I'm glad you like it, hope to see you again!<3
@strangeritual