Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
We have Chocolate and Strawberry Noggles, why not complete the neapolitan trio and have a Fiona Vanilla Noggle? I love ice cream and candy themes, I think this would be a cute addition! It could be a creamy white and yellow color, and maybe have sprinkles on it? It'd be so cute!
We have Chocolate and Strawberry Noggles, why not complete the neapolitan trio and have a Fiona Vanilla Noggle? I love ice cream and candy themes, I think this would be a cute addition! It could be a creamy white and yellow color, and maybe have sprinkles on it? It'd be so cute!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
being a big fan of baskilisk and similar animals, i adore their familiars respectively. but from what ive looked over, the Albino Battlelisk is the only familiar that is specifically stated to have a genetic condition; this being albinism.

basilisk in FR's world, with the existence of this familiar, can get genetic conditions involving low melanin.
so id love to see a piebald variant hit the scene someday! maybe inspired from the patterns seen on deer commonly? ^^
being a big fan of baskilisk and similar animals, i adore their familiars respectively. but from what ive looked over, the Albino Battlelisk is the only familiar that is specifically stated to have a genetic condition; this being albinism.

basilisk in FR's world, with the existence of this familiar, can get genetic conditions involving low melanin.
so id love to see a piebald variant hit the scene someday! maybe inspired from the patterns seen on deer commonly? ^^
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
we have foos, why not a foo fighter? i think thatd be preeeetty dang funny
we have foos, why not a foo fighter? i think thatd be preeeetty dang funny
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
Y'all know what a Budgie is? Can you make one please? :3
Y'all know what a Budgie is? Can you make one please? :3
Pyro [she/her]
Wishlist
Art shop
9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png
More bee themed familiars! The current ones, Bumble and Coral Carpenter, aren't really colored like actual bees. A fluffy black and yellow striped bee familiar (maybe a Marva variant of the Bumble and Coral Carpenter?) would be great!
The Glow Worm Swarm is kind of bee like! But more bees are always apprecbeeated!
More bee themed familiars! The current ones, Bumble and Coral Carpenter, aren't really colored like actual bees. A fluffy black and yellow striped bee familiar (maybe a Marva variant of the Bumble and Coral Carpenter?) would be great!
The Glow Worm Swarm is kind of bee like! But more bees are always apprecbeeated!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I'd love to be able to go to the auction house and search familiars by primary color, no secondary/tertiary just primary. I try to match my familiars to my dragons as much as possible, typically by color, but at this time I just have a long list of familiars I like and put two side-by-side browsers to look up the beastiary, my list, and my specific dragon and kind of put them next to each other to see how I feel with them together. Primary color search would make the process so much easier!
I'd love to be able to go to the auction house and search familiars by primary color, no secondary/tertiary just primary. I try to match my familiars to my dragons as much as possible, typically by color, but at this time I just have a long list of familiars I like and put two side-by-side browsers to look up the beastiary, my list, and my specific dragon and kind of put them next to each other to see how I feel with them together. Primary color search would make the process so much easier!
Just here to collect!
[quote name="M1mikyu" date="2024-04-01 10:36:04" ] We have Chocolate and Strawberry Noggles, why not complete the neapolitan trio and have a Fiona Vanilla Noggle? I love ice cream and candy themes, I think this would be a cute addition! It could be a creamy white and yellow color, and maybe have sprinkles on it? It'd be so cute! [/quote] could also do a pistachio noggle!
M1mikyu wrote on 2024-04-01 10:36:04:
could also do a pistachio noggle!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1. Sharks PLEASE
2. Alstroemeria and Myosotis fox Fiona variant would be amasing! Maybe blue or yellow? Or even white????
1. Sharks PLEASE
2. Alstroemeria and Myosotis fox Fiona variant would be amasing! Maybe blue or yellow? Or even white????
A few familiar-themes I'd love to see, since I've been using the new color sorting to try to match more fams to my dragons: - Would love some more familiars that would go well with blacksmith dragons: some beastclan blacksmiths? miners? Some sort of creature related to ores or metals? - Some farming-related familiars would also be nice. Beastclan farmers? Orchard dryads? A scarecrow fam would be fun too, maybe for NotN? And then just in general, anything fruit or veggie themed/related could have a lot of application options! - We've got some various scholar/book/etc-themed familiars, but more would always be appreciated! Writers/poets/librarians/calligraphers? And some more storyteller/bard fams to add to the ones we already have! - This one's super specific, but would love something with cute pastel seashells involved (the Shellback Slink is *almost* what I need for a dragon, but not quite) - Just in general, would love more "profession"-related familiars, more than I can think of specific things to list right now >.>;; but they'd be really nice to have for various kinds of lore dragons for sure. [quote name="M1mikyu" date="2024-05-14 10:15:20" ] More bee themed familiars! The current ones, Bumble and Coral Carpenter, aren't really colored like actual bees. A fluffy black and yellow striped bee familiar (maybe a Marva variant of the Bumble and Coral Carpenter?) would be great! The Glow Worm Swarm is kind of bee like! But more bees are always apprecbeeated! [/quote] - Bees are another one I wanted to ask for! :) And bee-related familiars, like a beastclan apiarist, or some sort of cute, sentient honey creature? And then the last thing, which I'm sure someone has brought up before: [item=mock firebird] [item=smoke gyre] These both reference a "firebird" familiar, it'd be neat to get a "True Firebird" after so long!
A few familiar-themes I'd love to see, since I've been using the new color sorting to try to match more fams to my dragons:

- Would love some more familiars that would go well with blacksmith dragons: some beastclan blacksmiths? miners? Some sort of creature related to ores or metals?

- Some farming-related familiars would also be nice. Beastclan farmers? Orchard dryads? A scarecrow fam would be fun too, maybe for NotN? And then just in general, anything fruit or veggie themed/related could have a lot of application options!

- We've got some various scholar/book/etc-themed familiars, but more would always be appreciated! Writers/poets/librarians/calligraphers? And some more storyteller/bard fams to add to the ones we already have!

- This one's super specific, but would love something with cute pastel seashells involved (the Shellback Slink is *almost* what I need for a dragon, but not quite)

- Just in general, would love more "profession"-related familiars, more than I can think of specific things to list right now >.>;; but they'd be really nice to have for various kinds of lore dragons for sure.
M1mikyu wrote on 2024-05-14 10:15:20:

- Bees are another one I wanted to ask for! :) And bee-related familiars, like a beastclan apiarist, or some sort of cute, sentient honey creature?

And then the last thing, which I'm sure someone has brought up before:
Mock Firebird Smoke Gyre
These both reference a "firebird" familiar, it'd be neat to get a "True Firebird" after so long!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
More familiars that match radioactive/fuchsia dragons! I match my dragons and familiars when I can and it'd be nice to have more hot colored and more lime/radioactive green familiars!!
More familiars that match radioactive/fuchsia dragons! I match my dragons and familiars when I can and it'd be nice to have more hot colored and more lime/radioactive green familiars!!
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png