Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Coffee?
1 2 3 4
Used to hate it, but now I find it super refreshing.
Used to hate it, but now I find it super refreshing.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I rarely drink coffee but if you get the chance please try a butterscotch cappuccino it's genuinely amazing
I rarely drink coffee but if you get the chance please try a butterscotch cappuccino it's genuinely amazing
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I practically run off of coffee & have for a long time lmao

I like to drink mine at home with cream & sugar because I have a huge sweet tooth, but occasionally I'll drink it without anything added. I tend to do that on the rare occasion I catch a cold (cream & sugar makes me even more stuffy when I'm sick).

When I go to cafes I tend to go for mochas & white mochas. I love pretty much anything chocolate-y, but I'll experiment & try other options from time to time. :)
I practically run off of coffee & have for a long time lmao

I like to drink mine at home with cream & sugar because I have a huge sweet tooth, but occasionally I'll drink it without anything added. I tend to do that on the rare occasion I catch a cold (cream & sugar makes me even more stuffy when I'm sick).

When I go to cafes I tend to go for mochas & white mochas. I love pretty much anything chocolate-y, but I'll experiment & try other options from time to time. :)
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
I like the smell of coffee, but don't like its taste. Overall, warm drinks have been on my list of "no". I've learned that drinks are cold.
I like the smell of coffee, but don't like its taste. Overall, warm drinks have been on my list of "no". I've learned that drinks are cold.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
i used to say i preferred coffee ice cream over actual coffee but i've been on a cold brew kick lately! which maybe still isn't "actual" coffee but ***** it's tasty lol
i used to say i preferred coffee ice cream over actual coffee but i've been on a cold brew kick lately! which maybe still isn't "actual" coffee but ***** it's tasty lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
Love all my fellow college students in the thread declaring that college was what got them addicted to coffee
glad to know this is a universal experience bc same
it also doesn't help that there's a starbucks strategically placed in the library

but anyway
tbh I just use expresso n some milk
Love all my fellow college students in the thread declaring that college was what got them addicted to coffee
glad to know this is a universal experience bc same
it also doesn't help that there's a starbucks strategically placed in the library

but anyway
tbh I just use expresso n some milk
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I kind of like the flavor of coffee but only when combined with (plant) milk and/or sugar/other flavorings, or as a flavor of ice cream/candy, I'll drink black coffee but I don't enjoy it.

I drink two cups a day usually, morning and afternoon. Cold brew makes me kind of jittery so I try to avoid it, but I like espresso drinks or regular coffee drinks. I generally make instant coffee or use coffee pod machines (and feel bad about the plastic waste) but I technically know how to make french press coffee.

I just got a cool-looking fancy kettle on a whim so maybe I'll start making more real coffee/learn other methods (I also make tea and use the kettle for other things, it's not just for the coffee that I don't make).

My sibling is really into coffee (like buys the green beans and roasts them and grinds them and brews them) so I get it made for me most afternoons and drink it plain out of respect :')

edit to add: my grandpa always used to drink (cheap/poor quality fast food chain) coffee black and talk about how he learned to drink it that way when he didn't have access to milk and sugar, so I think about him sometimes when I drink plain coffee :)
I kind of like the flavor of coffee but only when combined with (plant) milk and/or sugar/other flavorings, or as a flavor of ice cream/candy, I'll drink black coffee but I don't enjoy it.

I drink two cups a day usually, morning and afternoon. Cold brew makes me kind of jittery so I try to avoid it, but I like espresso drinks or regular coffee drinks. I generally make instant coffee or use coffee pod machines (and feel bad about the plastic waste) but I technically know how to make french press coffee.

I just got a cool-looking fancy kettle on a whim so maybe I'll start making more real coffee/learn other methods (I also make tea and use the kettle for other things, it's not just for the coffee that I don't make).

My sibling is really into coffee (like buys the green beans and roasts them and grinds them and brews them) so I get it made for me most afternoons and drink it plain out of respect :')

edit to add: my grandpa always used to drink (cheap/poor quality fast food chain) coffee black and talk about how he learned to drink it that way when he didn't have access to milk and sugar, so I think about him sometimes when I drink plain coffee :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Anything with caramel in it is usually always good. Also mochas
Anything with caramel in it is usually always good. Also mochas
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
I love coffee, but I can’t tolerate caffeine very well. I mostly drink decaffeinated coffee. If I drink normal coffee, I usually only drink a teeny tiny teacup’s worth.

I like my coffee black. I just enjoy the bitter taste. I sometimes have my coffee with a little dairy-free cream and sugar, though.
I love coffee, but I can’t tolerate caffeine very well. I mostly drink decaffeinated coffee. If I drink normal coffee, I usually only drink a teeny tiny teacup’s worth.

I like my coffee black. I just enjoy the bitter taste. I sometimes have my coffee with a little dairy-free cream and sugar, though.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
when i started undergraduate i told myself that if i was going to drink coffee every day, it was going to be good coffee and not instant powder. that was the day my coffee snob phase started, and i regret to inform you that it has yet to end. every day i listen to sugar in my coffee by the narcissist cookbook to atone

i pretty much only drink black coffee and cold brew because the caffeine doesn't do much, i just like the taste. if you talk beans, sumatra mandheling and tanzania peaberry are my go-tos :)
when i started undergraduate i told myself that if i was going to drink coffee every day, it was going to be good coffee and not instant powder. that was the day my coffee snob phase started, and i regret to inform you that it has yet to end. every day i listen to sugar in my coffee by the narcissist cookbook to atone

i pretty much only drink black coffee and cold brew because the caffeine doesn't do much, i just like the taste. if you talk beans, sumatra mandheling and tanzania peaberry are my go-tos :)
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4