Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | den slots i still haven't unlocked
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/S7QR76G.jpeg[/img] i have 444 open but haven't done these yet
S7QR76G.jpeg

i have 444 open but haven't done these yet
that's......wow that's some dedication to not doing that when all the egg and gene and breed change ones have been done
that's......wow that's some dedication to not doing that when all the egg and gene and breed change ones have been done
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
even your hibden is completely empty- ;w;

im both afraid and in awe
even your hibden is completely empty- ;w;

im both afraid and in awe
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
"Anticipating more Space"

ha - I see what you did there.
"Anticipating more Space"

ha - I see what you did there.
omg my dream!!! having 444 empty slots and dont have to be worry about space all the time ;o;
omg my dream!!! having 444 empty slots and dont have to be worry about space all the time ;o;
icefull.png
I'm trying to expand all my slots, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll do with all the space. How do you have 444 slots and don't use a single one lol??
I'm trying to expand all my slots, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll do with all the space. How do you have 444 slots and don't use a single one lol??
I'm very humored by this.
I'm very humored by this.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I will never have spare room in either my lair or my hibden because whenever I see a space I get an almighty urge to fill it in [emoji=aberration sad size=2]
I will never have spare room in either my lair or my hibden because whenever I see a space I get an almighty urge to fill it in
April showers bring forth May flowers
[quote name="@April" date="2024-05-13 18:07:32" ] I will never have spare room in either my lair or my hibden because whenever I see a space I get an almighty urge to fill it in [emoji=aberration sad size=2] [/quote] you got 1 slot open !!!!!!must fill it up hurry!!!!!
@April wrote on 2024-05-13 18:07:32:
I will never have spare room in either my lair or my hibden because whenever I see a space I get an almighty urge to fill it in

you got 1 slot open !!!!!!must fill it up hurry!!!!!
@phea
lol, I already have a dragon for that slot, he just needs to grow up before he can join his partner
@phea
lol, I already have a dragon for that slot, he just needs to grow up before he can join his partner
April showers bring forth May flowers
1 2