Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baby Dusthide Accent Interest Check
1 2
boop
boop
hey, I usually don't bother to say this but this thread has been bumped a few times now so I just want to give you a heads up -

bumping in anything other than sales forums actually counts as spam. you can read the rules and policies of the flight rising forums here!
I know it's not a very well known rule, but nonetheless I do think think it's worthwhile mentioning here since I keep seeing this post bumped to the first page haha
hey, I usually don't bother to say this but this thread has been bumped a few times now so I just want to give you a heads up -

bumping in anything other than sales forums actually counts as spam. you can read the rules and policies of the flight rising forums here!
I know it's not a very well known rule, but nonetheless I do think think it's worthwhile mentioning here since I keep seeing this post bumped to the first page haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I also wanted to add, this interest check may do better in the skin and accents forum.
I also wanted to add, this interest check may do better in the skin and accents forum.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
I think you'd have better luck getting an opinion if you post over in the Skins & Accents forum
I think you'd have better luck getting an opinion if you post over in the Skins & Accents forum
@Kiln @ForestHeart I actually did post it there and funnily enough no one really looks there so I tried here and most of the people interested came from here ^^
@Kiln @ForestHeart I actually did post it there and funnily enough no one really looks there so I tried here and most of the people interested came from here ^^
[quote name="Grungle" date="2024-05-12 20:27:00" ] @Kiln @ForestHeart I actually did post it there and funnily enough no one really looks there so I tried here and most of the people interested came from here ^^ [/quote] Oh no, well I hope you're able to get more attention to it soon.
Grungle wrote on 2024-05-12 20:27:00:

Oh no, well I hope you're able to get more attention to it soon.
have you pinged GASP for it there? that could help people see it
have you pinged GASP for it there? that could help people see it
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd I haven't, I am not aware of GASP? :0
@Noddddd I haven't, I am not aware of GASP? :0
[quote name="Grungle" date="2024-05-12 20:27:00" ] @/Kiln @/ForestHeart I actually did post it there and funnily enough no one really looks there so I tried here and most of the people interested came from here ^^ [/quote] Maybe you can try advertising it in your forum signature so you aren't limited to a single thread? FRD isn't usually for advertisements/interest checks. Also @/Nodddddd has a good point about GASP. edit:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613#post_3286613] G.A.S.P [/url]is a pinglist made for skin and accent collectors. You can use it to ping people subscribed to a different "tag" so your accent and skins are advertised to the right people.
Grungle wrote on 2024-05-12 20:27:00:
@/Kiln @/ForestHeart I actually did post it there and funnily enough no one really looks there so I tried here and most of the people interested came from here ^^

Maybe you can try advertising it in your forum signature so you aren't limited to a single thread? FRD isn't usually for advertisements/interest checks. Also @/Nodddddd has a good point about GASP.

edit: G.A.S.P is a pinglist made for skin and accent collectors. You can use it to ping people subscribed to a different "tag" so your accent and skins are advertised to the right people.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
1 2