Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
[quote name="SuburbanSamurai" date="2024-04-24 07:42:28" ] @mothmoth We'll ask the site admins to review their decision about the dopo outfit, and let you know what's decided. [/quote] Hi, do you have any idea how long this will take? I'm not trying to rush you, this isn't a high priority, so delays are fine. I just need to know how long I can expect to wait. If you don't have a timeframe, you can let us know that as well
SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2024-04-24 07:42:28:

@mothmoth We'll ask the site admins to review their decision about the dopo outfit, and let you know what's decided.

Hi, do you have any idea how long this will take?
I'm not trying to rush you, this isn't a high priority, so delays are fine.
I just need to know how long I can expect to wait.
If you don't have a timeframe, you can let us know that as well
hello! just confirming that the characters present in order #2023 are entirely my own longtime original characters :]
hello! just confirming that the characters present in order #2023 are entirely my own longtime original characters :]
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
I got recommended to post this here so im just quoting it :) If you need more details, please let me know! [quote name="Hazelgem" date="2024-05-09 20:59:41" ] Ok so i had a similar problem before but its happened again id just like some clarifications! I probably need to contact a moderator but I don’t know where to go for this issue so any help would be great! (Please be kind tho!) So im submitting skins and i like to do this trick of the edges of the hands and feet being black (its a popular method) and my work around (and a lot of others) are to have it pure black but lower the opacity enough that you can see the colours and shadows underneath. And its worked. But ever since the skin system revamp, i think they analyse the skins differently and dont test the opacity of those parts like they used to. And when the skin is layered over a light background, it probably just looks like grey missing the shadows and lineart. But because of the fact its pure black, the shadows wont show up. I know the easiest solution is to make it a solid colour and slightly lighter so that the shadows show. But it messes with dark colours on dragons and can sometimes be lighter then the actual colour of the dragon The lowered opacity black has worked before in past skins so im wondering if this is an overlooked new issue :/ If a mod could contact me with more details on if this is an issue they might want to fix or a permanent change, please lmk! And if anyone is having the same problem and want to bring attention to it as well, you’re welcome to comment! I can bring up images of the skin and a comparison to the opacity if need be Thank you for your time! ^^ [/quote]
I got recommended to post this here so im just quoting it :)

If you need more details, please let me know!
Hazelgem wrote on 2024-05-09 20:59:41:
Ok so i had a similar problem before but its happened again id just like some clarifications! I probably need to contact a moderator but I don’t know where to go for this issue so any help would be great! (Please be kind tho!)

So im submitting skins and i like to do this trick of the edges of the hands and feet being black (its a popular method) and my work around (and a lot of others) are to have it pure black but lower the opacity enough that you can see the colours and shadows underneath. And its worked. But ever since the skin system revamp, i think they analyse the skins differently and dont test the opacity of those parts like they used to. And when the skin is layered over a light background, it probably just looks like grey missing the shadows and lineart. But because of the fact its pure black, the shadows wont show up.

I know the easiest solution is to make it a solid colour and slightly lighter so that the shadows show. But it messes with dark colours on dragons and can sometimes be lighter then the actual colour of the dragon

The lowered opacity black has worked before in past skins so im wondering if this is an overlooked new issue :/

If a mod could contact me with more details on if this is an issue they might want to fix or a permanent change, please lmk!

And if anyone is having the same problem and want to bring attention to it as well, you’re welcome to comment!

I can bring up images of the skin and a comparison to the opacity if need be

Thank you for your time! ^^
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Hello! Is it possible to update [skin= 56622] to the image below? There shouldn’t be any changes besides changing the snake’s colour! [img] https://i.imgur.com/msP56bb.png[/img]
Hello! Is it possible to update to the image below? There shouldn’t be any changes besides changing the snake’s colour!

msP56bb.png
7bfJZaP.png
@alkylic The image has been updated.

@mothmoth Upon re-review, we've verified the definition and usage of 'dulumagi'. If you would like to re-submit the design with that name (Dulumagi M), your design will be accepted as-is.

@moonthegoon Thanks for letting us know.

@Hazelgem Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please show me an example of one of the skins you're referring to?

@crowvidae The image has been updated.
@alkylic The image has been updated.

@mothmoth Upon re-review, we've verified the definition and usage of 'dulumagi'. If you would like to re-submit the design with that name (Dulumagi M), your design will be accepted as-is.

@moonthegoon Thanks for letting us know.

@Hazelgem Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please show me an example of one of the skins you're referring to?

@crowvidae The image has been updated.
hi! can i make an update to this skin, please? i made a few minor changes with brightening the teeth and fixing the gradient around the face to be slightly lighter

lamentation-tour.png
hi! can i make an update to this skin, please? i made a few minor changes with brightening the teeth and fixing the gradient around the face to be slightly lighter

lamentation-tour.png
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Here’s the skin in question :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/IfKLHXc.png[/img]
Here’s the skin in question :)

IfKLHXc.png
-- -- RWDGzow.png
order #2282 name "jue wu jin you" translates roughly to "unique, one of a kind"
order #2282 name "jue wu jin you" translates roughly to "unique, one of a kind"
Hello! Could I get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/56716]Skin: Fish Ponderer[/url] updated? I have accidentally left a coloring layer (on the dragons legs) unclipped! [skin=56716] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hGZ1dqq.png[/img] Thank you, Have a good day [emoji=butterfly size=1]
Hello!
Could I get Skin: Fish Ponderer updated? I have accidentally left a coloring layer (on the dragons legs) unclipped!

hGZ1dqq.png

Thank you,
Have a good day
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
heya! apologies for being a bug, but after many shadows denials i plan to redo the art for order #2023 later down the line and no longer need my accent blueprint atm. would it be possible for me to get a refund on that blueprint by any chance? (i bought the 2pk bundle so it would be a 950g refund in total). my apologies!
heya! apologies for being a bug, but after many shadows denials i plan to redo the art for order #2023 later down the line and no longer need my accent blueprint atm. would it be possible for me to get a refund on that blueprint by any chance? (i bought the 2pk bundle so it would be a 950g refund in total). my apologies!
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding