Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My New Perspective on Plaguebringer
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/10_350.png[/img][/url] I'm not sure if it was intended, but Plaguebringer looks like a ceratopsian, albeit a very toothy one. Has anyone else noticed some other potential animal inspirations in the deities?
10_350.png
I'm not sure if it was intended, but Plaguebringer looks like a ceratopsian, albeit a very toothy one. Has anyone else noticed some other potential animal inspirations in the deities?
T64YRDv.png
I can see it. Especially with the big horn. Storm bringer has a theropod body iirc
I can see it. Especially with the big horn. Storm bringer has a theropod body iirc
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
Hmm, never really thought about it before, but the way the teeth are arranged, she kinda has a horse-like skull.
Hmm, never really thought about it before, but the way the teeth are arranged, she kinda has a horse-like skull.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
one google search later... hm, i can kinda see that
one google search later... hm, i can kinda see that
NcRl9aq.png
Def agree! I also think this familiar [item=Styracavus] looks a lot like Plaguemama.
Def agree!

I also think this familiar Styracavus looks a lot like Plaguemama.
[quote name="SPinosaurid" date="2024-05-08 17:42:10" ] I can see it. Especially with the big horn. Storm bringer has a theropod body iirc [/quote] Plus, Stormcatcher has those mantis arms. The Icewarden always kinda reminded me of a Clydesdale horse, what with the fluffy feet.
SPinosaurid wrote on 2024-05-08 17:42:10:

Plus, Stormcatcher has those mantis arms.

The Icewarden always kinda reminded me of a Clydesdale horse, what with the fluffy feet.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2024-05-08 19:13:57" ] Hmm, never really thought about it before, but the way the teeth are arranged, she kinda has a horse-like skull. [/quote] Honestly, with the members of Plague being survivors and horses and most ceratopsians being prey animals it makes sense. Except there's irony with ceratopsians being extinct. I can kinda see some extra iguana inspiration when it comes to Plaguebringer's spines. Windsinger kinda looks like a rattlesnake with the plumed end of his tail, and his face kinda reminds me of an arabian horse. Speaking of faces, Flamecaller's face looks like a really buff iguana or tegu with influences from sharks and other carnivorous fish. Lightweaver's ears were probably inspired by caracals, hares and other tall eared animals. The Arcanist's crest was probably lightly inspired by the crests of chameleons. And to be completely honest, that's where I'm gonna leave my shallow analysis because I don't know.
WolfTears wrote on 2024-05-08 19:13:57:
Honestly, with the members of Plague being survivors and horses and most ceratopsians being prey animals it makes sense.
Except there's irony with ceratopsians being extinct.
I can kinda see some extra iguana inspiration when it comes to Plaguebringer's spines.

Windsinger kinda looks like a rattlesnake with the plumed end of his tail, and his face kinda reminds me of an arabian horse.
Speaking of faces, Flamecaller's face looks like a really buff iguana or tegu with influences from sharks and other carnivorous fish.
Lightweaver's ears were probably inspired by caracals, hares and other tall eared animals.
The Arcanist's crest was probably lightly inspired by the crests of chameleons.
And to be completely honest, that's where I'm gonna leave my shallow analysis because I don't know.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff