Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Traditional doodles !! (Open!! 1/3)
1 2 3
CR stands for Crossroads, and PM is private message! Items can be sent either way, but a CR is more common!

And I love tieflings! I have a few tiefling characters, but I haven't finished a ref sheet for the others!
CR stands for Crossroads, and PM is private message! Items can be sent either way, but a CR is more common!

And I love tieflings! I have a few tiefling characters, but I haven't finished a ref sheet for the others!
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
@JinxYouOweMe

oh thank u! sorry supersuper new ehe
CR it is! I'd like to get used to the system. thank u! ur now added to the queue :>
@JinxYouOweMe

oh thank u! sorry supersuper new ehe
CR it is! I'd like to get used to the system. thank u! ur now added to the queue :>
@XXVeil the colors were soooo soothing ehe enjoyy~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/UGj8gz0.jpeg[/img]
@XXVeil

the colors were soooo soothing ehe enjoyy~

UGj8gz0.jpeg
@GlitchingFlame aa they were both so fun to colorrr enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bC5GC0k.jpeg[/img]
@GlitchingFlame
aa they were both so fun to colorrr enjoy!

bC5GC0k.jpeg
aah lethe came out so pretty, i love the page decor too!! thank you so much, i'll send a CR in just a moment ;v; [emoji=heart size=1]
aah lethe came out so pretty, i love the page decor too!! thank you so much, i'll send a CR in just a moment ;v;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Username: eyayah
Style: waist up
Offer: 500kt plus a tip of some fest items!
Note(s): i'd specifically LOVE a deco doodle page like you listed in the first post!
Reference: link here to the two characters- if possible i'd like to see one doodle of them together and the other few doodles with just echo if that's ok,, these are really really cute
Username: eyayah
Style: waist up
Offer: 500kt plus a tip of some fest items!
Note(s): i'd specifically LOVE a deco doodle page like you listed in the first post!
Reference: link here to the two characters- if possible i'd like to see one doodle of them together and the other few doodles with just echo if that's ok,, these are really really cute
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah

Tysm for your interest!! If it's alright, do u mind giving 2 colors to work with to theme it similar to how I did the deco sketch page example?
@eyayah

Tysm for your interest!! If it's alright, do u mind giving 2 colors to work with to theme it similar to how I did the deco sketch page example?
Hello! Sorry I didn't get your ping, my name has a second x in it! Just sent payment!
Hello! Sorry I didn't get your ping, my name has a second x in it! Just sent payment!
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
yes, absolutely!! for colors, could you use red and blue??
yes, absolutely!! for colors, could you use red and blue??
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@JinxxYouOweMe [img]https://i.imgur.com/tTdWPE0.jpeg[/img] cries the pic makes the skin look more like skin n not as pink as the actual color is sorry!!!! but thank u so much for commissioning <3
@JinxxYouOweMe

tTdWPE0.jpeg

cries the pic makes the skin look more like skin n not as pink as the actual color is sorry!!!! but thank u so much for commissioning <3
1 2 3