Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pre-order system for Swipp
1 2
major support! i know it's just rng but i swear it's like the trades i want are always popping up when i'm asleep!
major support! i know it's just rng but i swear it's like the trades i want are always popping up when i'm asleep!
nzqnkq.png
Support. I never check swipp because of the RNG
Support. I never check swipp because of the RNG
Oh I love this idea, I have a slightly different take I want to share.

I love the idea of the preorder being a Fourth option with a new npc (maybe Swipp's mate, or sibling, or parent who handed down the business). You give them the required items and a 10kt bribe to hold onto an item for you whenever it comes up in stock. I think there should be a 14 day cool down (can't take too many items too fast or they'll catch onto them doing favors for you!). There should also be a note of some kind saying you're not guaranteed to get your item during that time frame, only if it comes up.

Tthere should also be a cancel order button too, which will refund your items but not refund your treasure nor reset your cool down period.

Or maybe make the bribe a gem cost, as it's a more "premium" feature.

I love the idea of the preorder being a Fourth option with a new npc (maybe Swipp's mate, or sibling, or parent who handed down the business). You give them the required items and a 10kt bribe to hold onto an item for you whenever it comes up in stock. I think there should be a 14 day cool down (can't take too many items too fast or they'll catch onto them doing favors for you!). There should also be a note of some kind saying you're not guaranteed to get your item during that time frame, only if it comes up.

Tthere should also be a cancel order button too, which will refund your items but not refund your treasure nor reset your cool down period.

EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

[quote name="Xylidriv" date="2024-05-06 16:56:06" ] Oh I love this idea, I have a slightly different take I want to share. I love the idea of the preorder being a Fourth option with a new npc (maybe Swipp's mate, or sibling, or parent who handed down the business). You give them the required items and a 10kt bribe to hold onto an item for you whenever it comes up in stock. I think there should be a 14 day cool down (can't take too many items too fast or they'll catch onto them doing favors for you!). There should also be a note of some kind saying you're not guaranteed to get your item during that time frame, only if it comes up. Tthere should also be a cancel order button too, which will refund your items but not refund your treasure nor reset your cool down period. Or maybe make the bribe a gem cost, as it's a more "premium" feature. [/quote] oh god you're so right, making it a bribe is a [i]fantastic[/i] way to help it feel a bit more integrated into the canon so these are additional compromises I could totally get behind to balance it further :V
Xylidriv wrote on 2024-05-06 16:56:06:

oh god you're so right, making it a bribe is a fantastic way to help it feel a bit more integrated into the canon so these are additional compromises I could totally get behind to balance it further :V
I like Xylidriv's idea of it being an additional NPC that comes with a fee. I think a treasure fee is fine, as we always need good treasure sinks. 10k is a bit cheap though, imo. 30-50k is closer to what I would expect a pre-order function to cost.
I like Xylidriv's idea of it being an additional NPC that comes with a fee. I think a treasure fee is fine, as we always need good treasure sinks. 10k is a bit cheap though, imo. 30-50k is closer to what I would expect a pre-order function to cost.
1 2