Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dusthide accent interest check/signup
1 2 3
@Casven honestly I haven't thought that far ahead. I could open up more slots, I think? yeah, I'll open up 5 more slots if that happens. Thanks for bringing this up !
@Casven honestly I haven't thought that far ahead. I could open up more slots, I think? yeah, I'll open up 5 more slots if that happens. Thanks for bringing this up !
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png
I’d love to grab a slot!
I’d love to grab a slot!
WFcrzqG.png
[quote name="Blaiddsumu" date="2024-05-06 08:20:51" ] @Casven honestly I haven't thought that far ahead. I could open up more slots, I think? yeah, I'll open up 5 more slots if that happens. Thanks for bringing this up ! [/quote] no problem! I was just curious, since this is the first player-made skin I've tried to get
Blaiddsumu wrote on 2024-05-06 08:20:51:
no problem! I was just curious, since this is the first player-made skin I've tried to get
Slot please!
Slot please!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
I'll grab a slot if you decide to open any more!
I'll grab a slot if you decide to open any more!
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@SapphireCereal @FlareFighters @Kirion @Anonymoose3534 @Dianounais @Casven @TagonDramer @DoctorAndTARDIS @Frostbite1370 @Hraesvelgrr

All ten slots have been filled! We can now proceed with payment, and I'll send in the accent order ASAP!
Please send me half of the full price however you'd like so that I can buy the blueprint, and I can get started on things :)

Thanks everyone that's signed up! fingers crossed that it doesn't get rejected
@SapphireCereal @FlareFighters @Kirion @Anonymoose3534 @Dianounais @Casven @TagonDramer @DoctorAndTARDIS @Frostbite1370 @Hraesvelgrr

All ten slots have been filled! We can now proceed with payment, and I'll send in the accent order ASAP!
Please send me half of the full price however you'd like so that I can buy the blueprint, and I can get started on things :)

Thanks everyone that's signed up! fingers crossed that it doesn't get rejected
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png

Oh wow, that got approved way faster than I expected! But it got approved, yay! I'll start sending out everyone's copies to those who have already paid in full, and those who haven't paid in full yet can now do so! thanks again, everyone!

@KCDragons the accent was officially approved, so I will go forward with a second run, eventually, if there's enough interest!

Oh wow, that got approved way faster than I expected! But it got approved, yay! I'll start sending out everyone's copies to those who have already paid in full, and those who haven't paid in full yet can now do so! thanks again, everyone!

@KCDragons the accent was officially approved, so I will go forward with a second run, eventually, if there's enough interest!
4Wlt5SJ.pngV7KTdTE.png
It looks so good! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93412604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/934127/93412604_350.png[/img][/url]
It looks so good!

93412604_350.png
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I'd like a lot as well if there are any available
I'd like a lot as well if there are any available
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88494079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884941/88494079_350.png[/img][/url] IT TURNED OUT SO GOOD If you end up doing this again could I be added to the list? I'd love to pay for a second one!
88494079_350.png
IT TURNED OUT SO GOOD

If you end up doing this again could I be added to the list? I'd love to pay for a second one!
1 2 3