Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem week what' cha gonna buy?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Littlelion420" date="2024-05-06 04:27:31" ] I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements [/quote] Gem Cycle happens at 6:00 Server Time/9:00 AM EST. Convert as needed to your time. 1.5 hours. I'm likely going to buy a familiar if I can scavenge enough things that'll sell within the timeframe.
Littlelion420 wrote on 2024-05-06 04:27:31:
I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements

Gem Cycle happens at 6:00 Server Time/9:00 AM EST. Convert as needed to your time. 1.5 hours. I'm likely going to buy a familiar if I can scavenge enough things that'll sell within the timeframe.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
apparel for projects, oh God do I need so many dare devil blindfolds
apparel for projects, oh God do I need so many dare devil blindfolds
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
I only need 1 wc scroll and I will see what else is in the budget
I only need 1 wc scroll and I will see what else is in the budget
72446457p.png83481019p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Oh shoot, that's this week?? I already spent unnecessary money this week [emoji=coatl scared size=1] guess the next two weeks will be a little lean, because Imma do it again [emoji=coatl star size=1] I'll probably buy about $50 of gems sine I have some projects to do, and that's about it. I don't particularly care for most of the cycling gem items and I don't need any WC scrolls. Edit: Whoops, I mixed up cyber monday gem sale with the regular gem cycle. I won't be buying anything.
Oh shoot, that's this week?? I already spent unnecessary money this week guess the next two weeks will be a little lean, because Imma do it again

I'll probably buy about $50 of gems sine I have some projects to do, and that's about it. I don't particularly care for most of the cycling gem items and I don't need any WC scrolls.

Edit: Whoops, I mixed up cyber monday gem sale with the regular gem cycle. I won't be buying anything.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
i need at least 3 wc scrolls and a Lot of apparel so uhhhh ice soup for the rest of the month !

(i jest. don't know if i'll actually pick up the scrolls this week..... they don't inflate THAT much after cycling out these days)
i need at least 3 wc scrolls and a Lot of apparel so uhhhh ice soup for the rest of the month !

(i jest. don't know if i'll actually pick up the scrolls this week..... they don't inflate THAT much after cycling out these days)
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I'm gonna buy a soul! I'll pay 47 treasure for that!
I'm gonna buy a soul! I'll pay 47 treasure for that!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
[quote name="IrradiatedRisk" date="2024-05-06 04:45:19" ] [quote name="Littlelion420" date="2024-05-06 04:27:31" ] I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements [/quote] Gem Cycle happens at 6:00 Server Time/9:00 AM EST. Convert as needed to your time. 1.5 hours. I'm likely going to buy a familiar if I can scavenge enough things that'll sell within the timeframe. [/quote] It probably won't start till an announcement. Edit: yep. Announcement up.
IrradiatedRisk wrote on 2024-05-06 04:45:19:
Littlelion420 wrote on 2024-05-06 04:27:31:
I’m so confused as to what gem week is, the gem marketplace looks the same and I haven’t seen any announcements

Gem Cycle happens at 6:00 Server Time/9:00 AM EST. Convert as needed to your time. 1.5 hours. I'm likely going to buy a familiar if I can scavenge enough things that'll sell within the timeframe.

It probably won't start till an announcement.

Edit: yep. Announcement up.
FeIiZnO.png
Pastel Lace Waist Frill .

I dressed a dragon recently in dressing room and there are no sales for it in AH.
Pastel Lace Waist Frill .

I dressed a dragon recently in dressing room and there are no sales for it in AH.
I've gotta save for the Rainy Day vista! Curse myself for getting into vistas... I want to give every dragon in my lair a unique one and it is killing me with how expensive they are.
I've gotta save for the Rainy Day vista! Curse myself for getting into vistas... I want to give every dragon in my lair a unique one and it is killing me with how expensive they are.
TSXmNh4.png
Maybe next year, I am short on funds.
Maybe next year, I am short on funds.
19574.png
1 2 3 4 5