Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I’m hungry for burgers.
I’m hungry for burgers.
I am but a humble peach farmer.
Thank you, mother. Now I'm already anxious and in a bad mood 10 minutes after I woke up, before I'm even fully awake. Lovely.
Thank you, mother. Now I'm already anxious and in a bad mood 10 minutes after I woke up, before I'm even fully awake. Lovely.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
My mouth hurts. Like I don't even know how my teeth bit that recessed nook in my face while I was sleeping. D:

Also, trebuchet + cow pies + fire
My mouth hurts. Like I don't even know how my teeth bit that recessed nook in my face while I was sleeping. D:

Also, trebuchet + cow pies + fire
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
oops I misread a profile comment someone left me. hopefully they didn't see and assume I was purposefully spiting them or something :((((((
oops I misread a profile comment someone left me. hopefully they didn't see and assume I was purposefully spiting them or something :((((((
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
would thinking about a song while listening to another song count as cheating

edit: also oh my god i just discovered that i could add songs to playlists separately this whole time. this cranky app almost crashes whenever i try to add songs as a group and learning this earlier could've saved me a lot of time. im in shambles rn
would thinking about a song while listening to another song count as cheating

edit: also oh my god i just discovered that i could add songs to playlists separately this whole time. this cranky app almost crashes whenever i try to add songs as a group and learning this earlier could've saved me a lot of time. im in shambles rn
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
graduated college :) my family has been sticking around in my single bedroom apartment for a week to celebrate but im kinda excited for them to go. i need my space back and they dont do boundaries.

excited to be done with undergrad though! im signed up to study abroad in june, and then im onto applying for a masters degree, hopefully abroad as well.
graduated college :) my family has been sticking around in my single bedroom apartment for a week to celebrate but im kinda excited for them to go. i need my space back and they dont do boundaries.

excited to be done with undergrad though! im signed up to study abroad in june, and then im onto applying for a masters degree, hopefully abroad as well.
hi :)
I wish my brain could decide what it wants to do... I want to do something, but I can't decide what I want to do, and it's driving me mad
I wish my brain could decide what it wants to do... I want to do something, but I can't decide what I want to do, and it's driving me mad
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
New Minecraft Update!
New Minecraft Update!
Gcwdq5a.png
I hate being at the ranch omg.
I hate being at the ranch omg.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
bored, anxious. really hoping I can get a job soon T_T

also craving mac and cheese tbh