Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Revenge sleep procrastination
Revenge sleep procrastination
LxbWmll.png
Geez, excessive much on the effect?
Geez, excessive much on the effect?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I still cannot believe how giddily happy I become when I visit the sea. I've been within driving distance of the sea for many months now, and I've started visiting weekly, and I still feel like a little child every time I go to the shore.
I still cannot believe how giddily happy I become when I visit the sea. I've been within driving distance of the sea for many months now, and I've started visiting weekly, and I still feel like a little child every time I go to the shore.
LxbWmll.png
I need more people to play other moderately obscure pet games with me I love pet games they are my favorite hobby (sometimes I feel like a Fake Fan though because I don't have a neopets account lol)
I need more people to play other moderately obscure pet games with me I love pet games they are my favorite hobby (sometimes I feel like a Fake Fan though because I don't have a neopets account lol)
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I'm so scared this is a crush
I'm so scared this is a crush
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I want a new guitar even tho my current guitar is perfectly fine
I want a new guitar even tho my current guitar is perfectly fine
windanim3.gif "I'm doing to redo my signature" I said for the 100th time
Any Pronoun (Darker green)qhK4FYS.pngkHBaXec.pngll0CfnD.pngYMPbu9R.png
hooooooooly CROWS this thread is long

...I really ought to get off the computer before my wrists commit murder and/or arson
hooooooooly CROWS this thread is long

...I really ought to get off the computer before my wrists commit murder and/or arson
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
My followers on ArtFight are now the same as my Toyhouse follower count

I wonder how long it'll take for one to top the other
My followers on ArtFight are now the same as my Toyhouse follower count

I wonder how long it'll take for one to top the other
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
i am rotating my ocs in my brain. i love thinking about them and i love them so much. it makes me so happy that my found family has taken an interest in them and seem to like them !
i am rotating my ocs in my brain. i love thinking about them and i love them so much. it makes me so happy that my found family has taken an interest in them and seem to like them !
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Our dog is whining because my mom is outside and she wants be where my mom is and that’s why the dog is whining… she constantly whines when mom is gone, because wants to be where mom is…
Our dog is whining because my mom is outside and she wants be where my mom is and that’s why the dog is whining… she constantly whines when mom is gone, because wants to be where mom is…
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.