Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doll collecting~~
I got to add to my collection today, and so I finally finished Wave 1 of the Magic Mixies Pixlings dolls! [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xxl/dogshitwhitebalancefuckyouwynter.jpg[/img] I love these dolls for their whimsy and hair quality, when they don't over-use hairgel on them it's SO SMOOTH. If the gimmicky packaging throws you off, it's actually rather easy to forego the process (and the messy, bad-smelling liquid) with a set of screwdrivers and some elbow grease.
I got to add to my collection today, and so I finally finished Wave 1 of the Magic Mixies Pixlings dolls!
dogshitwhitebalancefuckyouwynter.jpg
I love these dolls for their whimsy and hair quality, when they don't over-use hairgel on them it's SO SMOOTH. If the gimmicky packaging throws you off, it's actually rather easy to forego the process (and the messy, bad-smelling liquid) with a set of screwdrivers and some elbow grease.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
The Mixlings are very cute, I appreciate that they seem to have taken design inspiration from the customized dolls you often see doll hobbyists making on YouTube. I just splurged on 4 blind box dolls (1/12 scale) from the website KikaGoods. I purchased 2 from the Bonnie series (Starry Night Pajamas & Sweet Heart Party) and 2 from the Teennar series (Campus Idols & High School Clubs) This is the biggest order I’ve placed with KikaGoods so far! I’m looking forward to seeing what I get. [emoji=aberration tongue size=2] I do however feel very regretful about giving away my very first 2 Teennar dolls to a thrift store… I think about them sometimes and I really miss them… [emoji=aberration sad size=2] But I hope that they went to a good home with someone who loves them even more than I did
The Mixlings are very cute, I appreciate that they seem to have taken design inspiration from the customized dolls you often see doll hobbyists making on YouTube.

I just splurged on 4 blind box dolls (1/12 scale) from the website KikaGoods. I purchased 2 from the Bonnie series (Starry Night Pajamas & Sweet Heart Party) and 2 from the Teennar series (Campus Idols & High School Clubs) This is the biggest order I’ve placed with KikaGoods so far! I’m looking forward to seeing what I get.

I do however feel very regretful about giving away my very first 2 Teennar dolls to a thrift store… I think about them sometimes and I really miss them…

But I hope that they went to a good home with someone who loves them even more than I did
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Oh I love dolls so much. I haven't been able to get any new ones lately because I can't afford them, but I've wanted to pick up a few of the pixlings, they're so cute. Right now I have a couple of the new MH dolls (Frankie and Cleo), a blind box doll from KikaGoods, and a BJD (found out after I bought him that he's unfortunately a recast, but I still love him).

I've also got a 3d printer, and I'm working on printing another doll.
Oh I love dolls so much. I haven't been able to get any new ones lately because I can't afford them, but I've wanted to pick up a few of the pixlings, they're so cute. Right now I have a couple of the new MH dolls (Frankie and Cleo), a blind box doll from KikaGoods, and a BJD (found out after I bought him that he's unfortunately a recast, but I still love him).

I've also got a 3d printer, and I'm working on printing another doll.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
Very cute! I prefer to collect the Cabbage Patch Kids, plus MN Thomas dolls, a precursor to the Cabbage Patch Kids. I also have several handmade dolls along very similar lines as the other dolls, and finally, I have a couple of the My Child dolls, equally popular over in parts of Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Very cute! I prefer to collect the Cabbage Patch Kids, plus MN Thomas dolls, a precursor to the Cabbage Patch Kids. I also have several handmade dolls along very similar lines as the other dolls, and finally, I have a couple of the My Child dolls, equally popular over in parts of Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time