Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
custom organization for hoard...i'd love to drag and drop items that i use often in the front so i don't have to scroll through several pages... or maybe favoriting items. i realize a lot of my ideas come from my difficulties with the hoard sorting system, but i don't think they're gonna ever add it because of how minor it is.
custom organization for hoard...i'd love to drag and drop items that i use often in the front so i don't have to scroll through several pages... or maybe favoriting items. i realize a lot of my ideas come from my difficulties with the hoard sorting system, but i don't think they're gonna ever add it because of how minor it is.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
@astrojelly seconding this!! they just look a little out of place :( and like Pinkerton....he is so beautiful....imagine what we could have.....and i would never suggest it because i don't want to enter the neopets conversion nexus but it's still sad
@astrojelly seconding this!! they just look a little out of place :( and like Pinkerton....he is so beautiful....imagine what we could have.....and i would never suggest it because i don't want to enter the neopets conversion nexus but it's still sad
f16aksK.png
Probably for Tundras to get seasonal furs - The encyclopaedia entry for them states it's the 'most striking feature'... So why do we not have it? (I know why, just saying it would be a good feature.)

Other than that...

- For the players to make a dragon breed of our own. Do it via poll, on-site votes, whatever works best. It would be interesting to see the community all come together to make one new breed.

- Marketplace/Auction House Wish Lists: Allow players to get a notification if a specific item they have on a wish list is for sale in either the Marketplace or/and the Auction House.
Probably for Tundras to get seasonal furs - The encyclopaedia entry for them states it's the 'most striking feature'... So why do we not have it? (I know why, just saying it would be a good feature.)

Other than that...

- For the players to make a dragon breed of our own. Do it via poll, on-site votes, whatever works best. It would be interesting to see the community all come together to make one new breed.

- Marketplace/Auction House Wish Lists: Allow players to get a notification if a specific item they have on a wish list is for sale in either the Marketplace or/and the Auction House.
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
Just started a hibden tracker - it would be nice if you could see like an "amount owned" counter on an item's description when you hover over it. I have no idea how that would actually be implemented though.
Just started a hibden tracker - it would be nice if you could see like an "amount owned" counter on an item's description when you hover over it. I have no idea how that would actually be implemented though.
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
[quote name="SilverPhantom" date="2024-02-23 20:46:27" ] I really just want to use the same type of familiar on multiple dragons. We can use the same type of scene, let us do the same w/ familiars--it still has to be a unique item in your hoard, but you can apply it to more than one dragon at a time. Let me make breeding pairs/similar aesthetics/etc have matching familiars [/quote] Wait, we can't have multiple dragons with the same familiar? Why have I never noticed this?? Why can't we have duplicate familiars?? [quote name="SilverPhantom" date="2024-02-23 20:46:27" ] I also would love a revamped search feature for the Dressing Room; both for saved outfits (I don't remember the names of all of the outfits I've made and therefore have to scroll) and for the apparel itself. It kills me having to know the name of exactly what I want (or at least the set it comes from, but there are some sets w/ entirely different naming schemes for each piece, which makes searching for them absolutely killer) sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm looking for and just want to browse by type, like "Oh I need boots, let's see what looks best" or "I want blue apparel for this dragon, let's look at blue options" but instead I have to spend time looking at every apparel set ever on Eclipse's catalogue (what a godsend) and hoping something catches my eye. It could be something like a filtering system, but it shows bigger icons, like in the hoard/literally everywhere else on the site, and you can browse by categories like "Armor," "Festival," "Silks," etc (like in Eclipse's thread lol) or by color, like that search feature in the Database that lets you look at a specific color of item from the color wheel. Just let me window shop for pretty outfits ;.; [/quote] HARD agree. Maybe each apparel item could get tags like "boots" or "blue" or "animal" or something like that, separate from the Category dropdown. In a perfect world I would like a second textbox (inbetween Item Name and Category) where I could type in said tags, [i]then[/i] choose category, color, and sort method. [columns][item=crane's helmet][nextcol] Crane's Helmet could be tagged "helmet" "hat" "blue" "white" and "armor", for example [/columns]
SilverPhantom wrote on 2024-02-23 20:46:27:
I really just want to use the same type of familiar on multiple dragons. We can use the same type of scene, let us do the same w/ familiars--it still has to be a unique item in your hoard, but you can apply it to more than one dragon at a time. Let me make breeding pairs/similar aesthetics/etc have matching familiars

Wait, we can't have multiple dragons with the same familiar? Why have I never noticed this?? Why can't we have duplicate familiars??

SilverPhantom wrote on 2024-02-23 20:46:27:
I also would love a revamped search feature for the Dressing Room; both for saved outfits (I don't remember the names of all of the outfits I've made and therefore have to scroll) and for the apparel itself. It kills me having to know the name of exactly what I want (or at least the set it comes from, but there are some sets w/ entirely different naming schemes for each piece, which makes searching for them absolutely killer) sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm looking for and just want to browse by type, like "Oh I need boots, let's see what looks best" or "I want blue apparel for this dragon, let's look at blue options" but instead I have to spend time looking at every apparel set ever on Eclipse's catalogue (what a godsend) and hoping something catches my eye.

It could be something like a filtering system, but it shows bigger icons, like in the hoard/literally everywhere else on the site, and you can browse by categories like "Armor," "Festival," "Silks," etc (like in Eclipse's thread lol) or by color, like that search feature in the Database that lets you look at a specific color of item from the color wheel. Just let me window shop for pretty outfits ;.;

HARD agree. Maybe each apparel item could get tags like "boots" or "blue" or "animal" or something like that, separate from the Category dropdown. In a perfect world I would like a second textbox (inbetween Item Name and Category) where I could type in said tags, then choose category, color, and sort method.
Crane's Helmet Crane's Helmet could be tagged "helmet" "hat" "blue" "white" and "armor", for example
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
merging the marketplace and public auction houses, and private auctions and crossroads, all in a way that makes trading actually convenient. not suggesting because this is a very unpopular opinion and i don't want to see everyone disagree with me on this like the last time i tried

i love the way a lot of stuff in this post are actual cool and valid suggestions. so is mine tbf
merging the marketplace and public auction houses, and private auctions and crossroads, all in a way that makes trading actually convenient. not suggesting because this is a very unpopular opinion and i don't want to see everyone disagree with me on this like the last time i tried

i love the way a lot of stuff in this post are actual cool and valid suggestions. so is mine tbf
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
probably custom scenes! would be really cool to get off of artists in a similar way to the custom skin system, but probably not worth bringing up.
probably custom scenes! would be really cool to get off of artists in a similar way to the custom skin system, but probably not worth bringing up.
ace.pngpan.png 9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
- unretire ALL old fest gear and add it to that chest + have chests that contain fest gear arrayed by element (water fest chest that has all the water fest items, for example)
-> I'm an old player so I'm WELL aware of why fr stock traders players don't want retired items un-retired, but I can still wish it.

- user made backgrounds the way we have with skins. Would love to have people draw little scenes to go behind my dragons.
-> this one is less obviously salt-inducing but it's likely such a large undertaking by the devs it's really not worth it

- color wheel expansion 2. I would LOVE more colors
-> obviously, this would be an exponentially increasing amount of work. No salt to the devs for not doing this one. It would also mess up a LOT of breeding pairs.

- mendelian genetics.
-> yes yes I know i know. Leave me alone I like genetics

- more multi-headed dragons
-> I just don't feel like it's worth making suggestion threads for specific ancient qualities.

- underbelly should be standard on EVERY BREED, including ALL ANCIENTS. No dragon should ever release without underbelly. It's so simple and it fixes so many dragons
-> this is just such a small detail it's not worth demanding lol
- unretire ALL old fest gear and add it to that chest + have chests that contain fest gear arrayed by element (water fest chest that has all the water fest items, for example)
-> I'm an old player so I'm WELL aware of why fr stock traders players don't want retired items un-retired, but I can still wish it.

- user made backgrounds the way we have with skins. Would love to have people draw little scenes to go behind my dragons.
-> this one is less obviously salt-inducing but it's likely such a large undertaking by the devs it's really not worth it

- color wheel expansion 2. I would LOVE more colors
-> obviously, this would be an exponentially increasing amount of work. No salt to the devs for not doing this one. It would also mess up a LOT of breeding pairs.

- mendelian genetics.
-> yes yes I know i know. Leave me alone I like genetics

- more multi-headed dragons
-> I just don't feel like it's worth making suggestion threads for specific ancient qualities.

- underbelly should be standard on EVERY BREED, including ALL ANCIENTS. No dragon should ever release without underbelly. It's so simple and it fixes so many dragons
-> this is just such a small detail it's not worth demanding lol
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Selling hatchery/nest eggs

It would be amazing to gift them out as like a mystery egg for awards, wondering what would be inside

I know we already “technically” have an egg item you can get from scavenging why are they so crazy expensive????, but it would be cool to send and sell your own eggs straight out of your own hatchery. Plus it would help keep your den from overcrowding incase you have no more space left for any extra dragons
Selling hatchery/nest eggs

It would be amazing to gift them out as like a mystery egg for awards, wondering what would be inside

I know we already “technically” have an egg item you can get from scavenging why are they so crazy expensive????, but it would be cool to send and sell your own eggs straight out of your own hatchery. Plus it would help keep your den from overcrowding incase you have no more space left for any extra dragons
you’re telling me this shrimp fried this rice???
I wouldn't suggest this because it'd be so small, and put so far in the backlog. I would just like if anytime you have the list of colors the colors would actually show up, like on the dragon lists. After the blacks I completely forget if I'm on the darker colors or the lighter colors, or even what they look like. I can remember Eldritch has more green tones and Oilslick more brown, but I can nver try to remember what Jungle and Seaform or Rose's secondary colors are for noxide. Again, moot and scrying workshop is never far.
I wouldn't suggest this because it'd be so small, and put so far in the backlog. I would just like if anytime you have the list of colors the colors would actually show up, like on the dragon lists. After the blacks I completely forget if I'm on the darker colors or the lighter colors, or even what they look like. I can remember Eldritch has more green tones and Oilslick more brown, but I can nver try to remember what Jungle and Seaform or Rose's secondary colors are for noxide. Again, moot and scrying workshop is never far.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17