Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [CLOSED]
She is absolutely perfect. Thank you very much. <3
She is absolutely perfect. Thank you very much. <3
@BlackBoneCrown wonderful! <3 Thank you again for ordering and enjoy your adopt :]
@BlackBoneCrown wonderful! <3 Thank you again for ordering and enjoy your adopt :]
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
[pinglist snip] Hello everyone! I have an active slot and a few open waitlist spaces if you have been waiting for a chance to order, plus some small updates around the order process, so please take a look! :] [b]Waitlist clarification:[/b] I’ve gotten a few questions about this and realized it needed some clarifying! To apply to the waitlist all you need to do is ask, no need to have your order ready to go. On the same note I’m also finding it helps the process go much smoother when an order’s sort of “pre-loaded” so to speak, so [b]after making your reserve post, and before your name is called, please edit said post to include the order as you want it as well![/b] This is especially important if you’re wanting to sponsor more than one gene or include more complicated additions! [b]Dragons per order:[/b] Starting out this was just handled casually, 1 slot = 1 dragon, but I’m feeling confident enough now to allow [b]up to two dragons per slot[/b]. More than that and you will need to reserve an additional space. ----- [center][size=4][b]Same Hat Discount[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1dtcih3.png[/img] I thought it’d be fun to add a small discount if we share an interest! There’s two ways to qualify for this, first way is if you share a fandragon from one of the things listed below alongside your order, and second is to share the story of how you got into it! For either one you’ll get a small discount of 50kt/g per order. (And if you wanna do both, rest assured that is very welcome as well!! ;D ) [b]Awesome Things List:[/b] [LIST] [*]FFXIV [*]The Lord of the Rings ---The Hobbit and Silmarillion included! ---Can qualify with the normal means, [i]OR[/i] by sharing your favorite quote/passage! [*]Supergiant games ---Especially Pyre and Hades/Hades 2! [*]Xenoblade Chronicles [*]Monster Hunter [*]Soulsborne games [*]Dungeon Meshi [*]Studio Ghibli (fandragon or fandragon+story only) [*]Warframe (I'm not up-to-date on a lot of stuff, but still love seeing it around) [/LIST] Bonus points for some more obscure ones like [b]Okami[/b], [b]Age of Mythology[/b], and [b]Impossible Creatures[/b]! (also believe it or not, this list has actually been culled down TT__TT [s]help me[/s]) WIP fandragons are fine, though with fandragons please note there has to be a clear intention present for it to qualify ^^ So for example, presenting a dragon named Zinogre but with nothing Zinogre-related in the bio (no scries, screencaps, dressing room widgets, etc.) and a ruby/purple/oilslick color scheme, won’t be enough. If it’s not a clear reference that could be reasonably cued into irrespective of the name, it won’t count! A story/fandragon also only counts once, so you'll need to share a new thing each time you want the discount! [url=https://youtu.be/Bj9uJKy2Mmk?si=yRlRYY-mrblcZxNt](relevant clip)[/url] While not really something you can call a fandom, I also love seeing dragons based on classical literature or folklore and mythology, and these will count as well! Note that with these, the clarity of intent is especially relevant, as many applicable names (Thor, Anubis, Achilles, etc.) are just sorta part of the cultural landscape and so it must be distinguishable from that :] Just a clever reference isn't enough! ----- [b]USD[/b] Still working out some of the details in order to try and ensure a smooth integration :] If it’s something you’ve been waiting for, thank you for your patience so far! [i]And last but not least...please enjoy this little sneak peek of something to come! ;D[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1FK9CR2.png[/img][/center]
[pinglist snip]

Hello everyone! I have an active slot and a few open waitlist spaces if you have been waiting for a chance to order, plus some small updates around the order process, so please take a look! :]

Waitlist clarification:
I’ve gotten a few questions about this and realized it needed some clarifying! To apply to the waitlist all you need to do is ask, no need to have your order ready to go. On the same note I’m also finding it helps the process go much smoother when an order’s sort of “pre-loaded” so to speak, so after making your reserve post, and before your name is called, please edit said post to include the order as you want it as well! This is especially important if you’re wanting to sponsor more than one gene or include more complicated additions!

Dragons per order:
Starting out this was just handled casually, 1 slot = 1 dragon, but I’m feeling confident enough now to allow up to two dragons per slot. More than that and you will need to reserve an additional space.

Same Hat Discount
1dtcih3.png
I thought it’d be fun to add a small discount if we share an interest! There’s two ways to qualify for this, first way is if you share a fandragon from one of the things listed below alongside your order, and second is to share the story of how you got into it! For either one you’ll get a small discount of 50kt/g per order. (And if you wanna do both, rest assured that is very welcome as well!! ;D )

Awesome Things List:
  • FFXIV
  • The Lord of the Rings
    ---The Hobbit and Silmarillion included!
    ---Can qualify with the normal means, OR by sharing your favorite quote/passage!
  • Supergiant games
    ---Especially Pyre and Hades/Hades 2!
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Monster Hunter
  • Soulsborne games
  • Dungeon Meshi
  • Studio Ghibli (fandragon or fandragon+story only)
  • Warframe (I'm not up-to-date on a lot of stuff, but still love seeing it around)
Bonus points for some more obscure ones like Okami, Age of Mythology, and Impossible Creatures!
(also believe it or not, this list has actually been culled down TT__TT help me)

WIP fandragons are fine, though with fandragons please note there has to be a clear intention present for it to qualify ^^ So for example, presenting a dragon named Zinogre but with nothing Zinogre-related in the bio (no scries, screencaps, dressing room widgets, etc.) and a ruby/purple/oilslick color scheme, won’t be enough. If it’s not a clear reference that could be reasonably cued into irrespective of the name, it won’t count! A story/fandragon also only counts once, so you'll need to share a new thing each time you want the discount! (relevant clip)

While not really something you can call a fandom, I also love seeing dragons based on classical literature or folklore and mythology, and these will count as well! Note that with these, the clarity of intent is especially relevant, as many applicable names (Thor, Anubis, Achilles, etc.) are just sorta part of the cultural landscape and so it must be distinguishable from that :] Just a clever reference isn't enough!

USD
Still working out some of the details in order to try and ensure a smooth integration :] If it’s something you’ve been waiting for, thank you for your patience so far!

And last but not least...please enjoy this little sneak peek of something to come! ;D
1FK9CR2.png

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
((apologies if this is a double ping for either of you!)) @TunTunQueen here is Luna! Let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes! ^_^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/N48CSij.png[/img] @Ushirinaki Heya! I'm ready for your order details! (also you might double-check the update above while doing so, just in case!)
((apologies if this is a double ping for either of you!))

@TunTunQueen here is Luna! Let me know if everything looks good or if you'd like any changes! ^_^

N48CSij.png

@Ushirinaki Heya! I'm ready for your order details! (also you might double-check the update above while doing so, just in case!)

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
[center][color=teal]@Sersilador Hey! I love the one you finished! [emoji=aether love size=1] (Sorry for the late response, Real Life, sigh!) So cute! [i]And I will come back for the ones I asked you about when I make some gems! And I also need an Auraboa or two! [/i] [u]You are so talented![/u] Ahh! But for now... I just realized I don't have any art for this beauty! So he win the commotion of who I want for yours next! (Since if I could afford it I'd have an adopt for each of my dragons of the adopts you have! They are all amazing!) Link to dragon or scry: Fanshawe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91284771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912848/91284771_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: y/[b]no[/b] Form of payment: [emoji=blue gem size=1] Colored lines: yes/[b]no[/b] Simple backdrop: yes/[b]no[/b] Paid customization: yes/[b]no[/b] Requested image size: [b]default[/b] Special requests: N/A[/center]
@Sersilador
Hey!
I love the one you finished!

(Sorry for the late response, Real Life, sigh!)
So cute!
And I will come back for the ones I asked you about when I make some gems!
And I also need an Auraboa or two!

You are so talented!
Ahh!
But for now...
I just realized I don't have any art for this beauty!
So he win the commotion of who I want for yours next!
(Since if I could afford it I'd have an adopt for each of my dragons of the adopts you have! They are all amazing!)

Link to dragon or scry: Fanshawe
91284771_350.png
Sponsoring genes: y/no
Form of payment:
Colored lines: yes/no
Simple backdrop: yes/no
Paid customization: yes/no
Requested image size: default
Special requests: N/A
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin No worries, and thank you so much for the kind words! <3 I will put this dragon in for your current slot with the old price, and since all the genes are sponsored your total will just be 300g :]
@Sinjin No worries, and thank you so much for the kind words! <3 I will put this dragon in for your current slot with the old price, and since all the genes are sponsored your total will just be 300g :]

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
I’d love to be put on the waitlist. :)
I’d love to be put on the waitlist. :)
RcVbyDs.gif
hiya! could i grab a slot on the waitlist? EDIT: awesome! time to add my form: Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85032222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850323/85032222_350.png[/img][/url] son boy Sponsoring genes: yes, sponsoring smirch! Form of payment: gems Colored lines: yes Simple backdrop: no Requested image size: default 4x4! Special requests: none for this adopt, but i am looking forward to seeing more breeds bc i love your art so much also. as per the Same Hat Discount. is that Xenoblade Chronicles For The Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo Switch Systems that i see on that list. bc SAME HAT SAME HAT AUU i love. xenoblade. so bad. i got into it bc my favorite let's play channel did a MASSIVE series on the first game, which led to me buying x, which led to me getting into 2 and 3 and now Here I Am. i need to get back into playing them. also i desperately need more xenoblade fandergs i SWEAR. but i only have one right now, who i made back when sandsurges got released. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87560394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875604/87560394_350.png[/img][/url] Behold: She. i get extremely emotional about her don't worry about it. i need to not get emotional on the order post of an extremely cute adopt shop so i won't go into details but rest assured i AM a fiora liker she's my GIRL
hiya! could i grab a slot on the waitlist?

EDIT: awesome! time to add my form:

Link to dragon or scry:
85032222_350.png
son boy
Sponsoring genes: yes, sponsoring smirch!
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: yes
Simple backdrop: no
Requested image size: default 4x4!
Special requests: none for this adopt, but i am looking forward to seeing more breeds bc i love your art so much

also. as per the Same Hat Discount. is that Xenoblade Chronicles For The Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo Switch Systems that i see on that list. bc SAME HAT SAME HAT AUU i love. xenoblade. so bad. i got into it bc my favorite let's play channel did a MASSIVE series on the first game, which led to me buying x, which led to me getting into 2 and 3 and now Here I Am. i need to get back into playing them. also i desperately need more xenoblade fandergs i SWEAR. but i only have one right now, who i made back when sandsurges got released.
87560394_350.png
Behold: She. i get extremely emotional about her don't worry about it. i need to not get emotional on the order post of an extremely cute adopt shop so i won't go into details but rest assured i AM a fiora liker she's my GIRL
t9SpLPl.png
@AsylumBat I will add you! I also just realized I have an active slot open too, if you'd like to shimmy in there instead :]
@AsylumBat I will add you! I also just realized I have an active slot open too, if you'd like to shimmy in there instead :]

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
oOo well I’m not going to turn that down! I’d love one of this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68084212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680843/68084212_350.png[/img][/url] Looks like I’ll need to sponsor his secondary gene ^^ And I’ll happily pay for a few butterflies from his accent if it’s something you’re comfortable doing! Also, I don’t have any fandragons, but I’m allllways down if you wanna talk about Okami! I remember seeing the game for cheap in GameStop when I was younger (only to be told that Clover Studio was already shut down by that point - major bummer) and immediately fell in love with the concept and the art. What an amazing experience it was. Amaterasu was such a neat character to play. And of course I had to get Okamiden when that came out - [i]and[/i] the PS4 Okami remaster, for the nostalgia. I still sometimes consider getting a little chibi Amaterasu tattoo but I have, like, a hundred wants and ideas and no tattoo monies lol.
oOo well I’m not going to turn that down!

I’d love one of this guy:
68084212_350.png

Looks like I’ll need to sponsor his secondary gene ^^
And I’ll happily pay for a few butterflies from his accent if it’s something you’re comfortable doing!

Also, I don’t have any fandragons, but I’m allllways down if you wanna talk about Okami! I remember seeing the game for cheap in GameStop when I was younger (only to be told that Clover Studio was already shut down by that point - major bummer) and immediately fell in love with the concept and the art. What an amazing experience it was. Amaterasu was such a neat character to play. And of course I had to get Okamiden when that came out - and the PS4 Okami remaster, for the nostalgia. I still sometimes consider getting a little chibi Amaterasu tattoo but I have, like, a hundred wants and ideas and no tattoo monies lol.
RcVbyDs.gif