Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | para's skins [CHILDREN OF FENRIR] aber h
@parasites

How much is Bike Moth Purple? (i have no gems rn and mostly want to know how much i need for it)
@parasites

How much is Bike Moth Purple? (i have no gems rn and mostly want to know how much i need for it)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Are you still selling bike moth red? I would absolutely LOVE a copy!
Are you still selling bike moth red? I would absolutely LOVE a copy!
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Can you add me to the list for son's of fenrir please?
Can you add me to the list for son's of fenrir please?
FJwIZ2B.pngfm4SC7B.png 7N6aPtn.png
if bike moth red's still on the table, i'd like to grab a copy!!
if bike moth red's still on the table, i'd like to grab a copy!!
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Can I be added to the list for son's of fenrir?
Can I be added to the list for son's of fenrir?
─────────────────
  • +~20 FRT
  • Call me Classic for short
  • There is no "C" in the Jakal part of my name

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
If possible, could I be added to Bike Moth Red and Bike Moth Purple?
If possible, could I be added to Bike Moth Red and Bike Moth Purple?
Tarnished Doubloon WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Yar har har, fiddle dee dee! Being a pirate is alright with me!
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
hey guys!! so terribly sorry for the absolute silence here -- im not as active on the site as much anymore (i occasionally pop in but that's about it), but i will do my best to update everything here!!

also-- i may make a dusthide skin to help me get back a bit, so be on the lookout for that!
hey guys!! so terribly sorry for the absolute silence here -- im not as active on the site as much anymore (i occasionally pop in but that's about it), but i will do my best to update everything here!!

also-- i may make a dusthide skin to help me get back a bit, so be on the lookout for that!
hey guys! because of the easier reprinting system, im pinging everyone as a reminder to myself for what i need to reprint (and also to see if there's still interest). some of them i'll likely be able to get done tonight if gems are sent, but some will have to wait. so sorry for taking so long to say something, i just haven't had the motivation to be on here as often ^^;

(sorry for pings, just reminders is all!)
@BayLeaff - enchanted libra
@FL1GHT0F87 @AnimeLover9631 @digitalmonster @Dragon2NEO - bike moth (red)
@Gabbiani @Dragon2NEO - bike moth (purple)
@carnwennhau @Koraschuth @ClassicToneJakal @RoyalFate - sons of fenrir

hopefully i got everything right, and please let me know if you'd like to back out! i'll happily remove you from the list
hey guys! because of the easier reprinting system, im pinging everyone as a reminder to myself for what i need to reprint (and also to see if there's still interest). some of them i'll likely be able to get done tonight if gems are sent, but some will have to wait. so sorry for taking so long to say something, i just haven't had the motivation to be on here as often ^^;

(sorry for pings, just reminders is all!)
@BayLeaff - enchanted libra
@FL1GHT0F87 @AnimeLover9631 @digitalmonster @Dragon2NEO - bike moth (red)
@Gabbiani @Dragon2NEO - bike moth (purple)
@carnwennhau @Koraschuth @ClassicToneJakal @RoyalFate - sons of fenrir

hopefully i got everything right, and please let me know if you'd like to back out! i'll happily remove you from the list
hey hey!! s'all good, life is what it is

i'm still interested in bike moth (red)
hey hey!! s'all good, life is what it is

i'm still interested in bike moth (red)
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
@finder77 @Alphazi @Amika @Norion @diemondgrimm @chinapiggy @Dimension1111 @MiniPandaBuns @Plante @StarrySkyTonight @VenitianFlames @Crescentstar711 @TheWildThings @Alkali

hey! sorry for the pings, im just getting this place re-visited ^^; i just wanted to let you guys know that i set up a pinglist now! you can now click here to be pinged for any future skins:

(anyone new can come and do this as well! it'll be on the first page)
@finder77 @Alphazi @Amika @Norion @diemondgrimm @chinapiggy @Dimension1111 @MiniPandaBuns @Plante @StarrySkyTonight @VenitianFlames @Crescentstar711 @TheWildThings @Alkali

hey! sorry for the pings, im just getting this place re-visited ^^; i just wanted to let you guys know that i set up a pinglist now! you can now click here to be pinged for any future skins:

(anyone new can come and do this as well! it'll be on the first page)