TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yasss can i move forward 1 please?
yasss can i move forward 1 please?
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Never trust the gulls. I will mean-mug them back and roll as normal (with disadvantage lol). I DO want the drip so I'm hoping to manage a point!
Never trust the gulls. I will mean-mug them back and roll as normal (with disadvantage lol). I DO want the drip so I'm hoping to manage a point!
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 5 (34) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 20 (73) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 6 (66) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!) brit (Teal Penguin) - 11 (63) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces back (64) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 18 (63) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 8 (12) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 13 / [b]5[/b] [Disadvantage] (53) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 11 (80) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (64) @pinglist-26645 -------------- Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, Jousama 4 -------------- [quote=Event Tile - Snowbelle]"Right on the mark! Just three more till you can embark!" Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s)? Who did we fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Willowlight]The Maren brings a hand up to their mouth to stifle laughter, a bit of teasing at the way you pronounced things by the sounds of it, but it seems to be light-hearted! They reach into their pouch and give you [gamedb item=147], a sign of whats ahead, perhaps?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Dimness and Arwen]Approaching the shop, the crab greets you, "My wares are durable and much needed! Come, take a look! Of course though, it'll cost ya!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3331988/1#post_56635794]Easy Crab Shop Link[/url][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Ainsell]The gulls glare back but don't do much more then that![/quote] ------------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/X8vf7FM/STB-In-Play-2024-8.png[/img] ------------------- Please correct me if I'm wrong Arwen but I don't think you have points to spend at the crab shop if that was your goal (I tried to double check but couldn't find any, but I could be wrong)? Unless you just wanted to visit him which is fine too hahaha We're really in the final stretch, here! Edit; Forgot to mention, if you really want a point feel free to work your way backwards and try your luck at the gulls again (as stated in the achievements you can get a point with both outcomes), but I can't promise anything due to how close the game is to ending (it could very well happen next turn).
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 5 (34)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 20 (73)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 6 (66)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - (82 / Finished!)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 11 (63)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces back (64)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 18 (63)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 8 (12)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 13 / 5 [Disadvantage] (53)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 11 (80)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (64)
@STB
Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, Jousama 4
Event Tile - Snowbelle wrote:
"Right on the mark! Just three more till you can embark!"

Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s)?
Who did we fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)?
Event Tile - Willowlight wrote:
The Maren brings a hand up to their mouth to stifle laughter, a bit of teasing at the way you pronounced things by the sounds of it, but it seems to be light-hearted! They reach into their pouch and give you Blue Swimmer Crab, a sign of whats ahead, perhaps?
Event Tile - Dimness and Arwen wrote:
Approaching the shop, the crab greets you, "My wares are durable and much needed! Come, take a look! Of course though, it'll cost ya!"

Easy Crab Shop Link
Event Tile - Ainsell wrote:
The gulls glare back but don't do much more then that!

STB-In-Play-2024-8.png
Please correct me if I'm wrong Arwen but I don't think you have points to spend at the crab shop if that was your goal (I tried to double check but couldn't find any, but I could be wrong)? Unless you just wanted to visit him which is fine too hahaha

We're really in the final stretch, here!

Edit; Forgot to mention, if you really want a point feel free to work your way backwards and try your luck at the gulls again (as stated in the achievements you can get a point with both outcomes), but I can't promise anything due to how close the game is to ending (it could very well happen next turn).
I may not win the game, but I am gonna have the drip!

I want to buy "average amount of flair", dear sir.
I may not win the game, but I am gonna have the drip!

I want to buy "average amount of flair", dear sir.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
HnHWvPl.png
Guardians
Ice
Guardians
Ice
1HDUhks.png
Forefeiting my roll to go +1 to 74.
Forefeiting my roll to go +1 to 74.
Na5WGHa.png
I mustache you to let me forfeit my roll and go 3 places back, toward the gulls.
I mustache you to let me forfeit my roll and go 3 places back, toward the gulls.
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
Sorry I haven't had the time to participate the last couple of days! I'd like to answer the Manta's last question despite having zoomed ahead if that's okay - the undertides come from the Deep!

I think since I don't have any points I'll roll ahead on the final turn - there's a chance I might roll another 20 and get into the well! :P
Sorry I haven't had the time to participate the last couple of days! I'd like to answer the Manta's last question despite having zoomed ahead if that's okay - the undertides come from the Deep!

I think since I don't have any points I'll roll ahead on the final turn - there's a chance I might roll another 20 and get into the well! :P
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTavernbi Yup, you can answer don’t worry, I’ve been trying to keep you in mind, just forgot to mention you can still answer (just like I said I’ll just keep moving on with the game). That will net you a point, since you’ll trigger the manga ray achievement, just wanted to make sure you know before the rolls come along and everything gets locked in place! If you don’t answer by the time the rolls come around I will just continue with your current decision (of just continuing forward)!

Edit: Name ping typo @FirozTaverbi , mobile moment.
@FirozTavernbi Yup, you can answer don’t worry, I’ve been trying to keep you in mind, just forgot to mention you can still answer (just like I said I’ll just keep moving on with the game). That will net you a point, since you’ll trigger the manga ray achievement, just wanted to make sure you know before the rolls come along and everything gets locked in place! If you don’t answer by the time the rolls come around I will just continue with your current decision (of just continuing forward)!

Edit: Name ping typo @FirozTaverbi , mobile moment.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10