Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
My name is Tentacles! I can only imagine the tentacle-y dragons there'd be.
My name is Tentacles! I can only imagine the tentacle-y dragons there'd be.
RIP anyone with arachnophobia lmao

but personally, a spider dragon sounds really cool
RIP anyone with arachnophobia lmao

but personally, a spider dragon sounds really cool
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
new fire breed based on hellhounds maybe?? evil canine dragons sounds pretty cool tbh
new fire breed based on hellhounds maybe?? evil canine dragons sounds pretty cool tbh
i... i dunno. my name is based on real locations?? new breed from another continent other than Sornieth, babyyy
i... i dunno. my name is based on real locations?? new breed from another continent other than Sornieth, babyyy
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
neocardinia is a misspelling of neocaridina, so: SHRIMP
neocardinia is a misspelling of neocaridina, so: SHRIMP
moon jellyfish based breed would actually be really cool ngl.... id love something like that
moon jellyfish based breed would actually be really cool ngl.... id love something like that
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Cat.
Cat.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
KrazyDragon? More like, a Crazy dragon there
KrazyDragon? More like, a Crazy dragon there
arcane.gifuh5MgPj.gifb15qr82.gifhUMrDFx.gifYdXahFO.gifAdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gifc6ldplq.gif
hmm, definitely a serpentine breed that could blend in with its surroundings by changing the color of their scales? not sure how that would work with the established dragon color system, but i think it'd be neat! reminds me a bit of Rainwings.
hmm, definitely a serpentine breed that could blend in with its surroundings by changing the color of their scales? not sure how that would work with the established dragon color system, but i think it'd be neat! reminds me a bit of Rainwings.
Well, the classic hydra has multiple heads, so a mutli-headed dragon with a snake body. It would need more heads than Aberrations to not clash.
Well, the classic hydra has multiple heads, so a mutli-headed dragon with a snake body. It would need more heads than Aberrations to not clash.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!