Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Festival genes
For the next cycle, can Joxar please please sell parchments instead of the actual gene?

Especially since they're likely to get expanded to other ancients, if there's three or four different versions we have to buy it will be just a mess.
For the next cycle, can Joxar please please sell parchments instead of the actual gene?

Especially since they're likely to get expanded to other ancients, if there's three or four different versions we have to buy it will be just a mess.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Support, it would make implementing these genes to future ancient breeds more simple as well
Support, it would make implementing these genes to future ancient breeds more simple as well
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
yes please. make them cost twice as much if y'all want but i do not want 11+ separate gene scrolls in festive favors oughh.
yes please. make them cost twice as much if y'all want but i do not want 11+ separate gene scrolls in festive favors oughh.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I didn't even think of this being an issue. Full support.
I didn't even think of this being an issue. Full support.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Support. It’s going to be such a huge eyesore if they just add more breed specific scrolls instead of parchment
Support. It’s going to be such a huge eyesore if they just add more breed specific scrolls instead of parchment
sBdLZtA.png
Support! If they're going to expand, I feel like it would be better as parchments honestly. Plus it would have nice selling value for those sellers. Breeds would have a variety of interests.
Support! If they're going to expand, I feel like it would be better as parchments honestly. Plus it would have nice selling value for those sellers. Breeds would have a variety of interests.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I was just thinking about this yesterday! Definitely support, I was worrying about the future of Joxar's shop being cluttered with genes later.

I'd love to just get the parchments and decide later which breed I want them for later, especially if the trades aren't tied to the holiday (i.e. I could get three Wavecrest parchments, but then trade them in sometime in June for actual genes). I'd also totally hoard some of them waiting for the next year to see which breeds get added.
I was just thinking about this yesterday! Definitely support, I was worrying about the future of Joxar's shop being cluttered with genes later.

I'd love to just get the parchments and decide later which breed I want them for later, especially if the trades aren't tied to the holiday (i.e. I could get three Wavecrest parchments, but then trade them in sometime in June for actual genes). I'd also totally hoard some of them waiting for the next year to see which breeds get added.
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Support!

Perhaps they could fix this before the next festival cycle. I imagine the reason it isn't already like that was because glass & gloss were introduced after the beginning of this festival cycle.
Support!

Perhaps they could fix this before the next festival cycle. I imagine the reason it isn't already like that was because glass & gloss were introduced after the beginning of this festival cycle.
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Support!
Support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
support!
support!
oaolHwW.png