Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Let’s do the mystery event! Maybe it will give everyone else time to catch up haha
Let’s do the mystery event! Maybe it will give everyone else time to catch up haha
HnHWvPl.png
Yay trivia!

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? : Adventure mode
What number element is Water Flight? : 4
Yay trivia!

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? : Adventure mode
What number element is Water Flight? : 4
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 15 (29) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces forward / 17 [Outcome Roll] (35) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - [b]16[/b] / 4 [Advantage] (64) brit (Teal Penguin) - 1 (32) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward / 11 [Outcome Roll] (35) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (19) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (60) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces backward / 8 [Outcome Roll] (35) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 10 (60) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space backwards / 1 [Outcome Roll] (48) @pinglist-26645 ------------- [quote=Event Tile - FirozTaverbi* and Mertisal]The manta ray hums, pleased, "Correct! Two more, to really be perfect!" Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s) (released on launch)? Who did Water fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)?[/quote] * Feel free to answer all four of these at the same time, I'm just going to assume you'll be continuing with the event tile till you get back to say otherwise! [quote=Event Tile - Dimness and willowlight]As you walk up to the large, picked clean bones of Fishspine Reef, you see three figures bickering. They're surrounding a rib, the hulking thing looks like its trying to pierce the water's surface. One moves as if they're going to grab it but they all swivel and see you. They exclaim, then turn tail before you can even react. You've stopped the would be thieves! Seems even just one witness is too much for them...? [You've earned [i]Swiper No Swiping[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [Quote=Event Tile - Snowbelle]Snowbelle you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench! [You've earned [i]Trench Diver[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Wildness and Plushieee]Your presence on the dock seems to have attracted some attention! The face of a Maren stares up at you from the water's surface. After a moment, they whistle at you, the language of their kind. What would you like to do? [LIST] [*]Wave. [*]Say Hello in draconian. [*]Whistle back, trying to mimic them. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Ainsell]As you explore the Fishspine Reef, you see three figures carrying a skull between them all. They're not the best at it, leaning either too far one way or the other, and one nearly slips. You yell out, causing all three to jump, but instead of leaving behind their poached prize they scramble, somehow pulling it together to be faster then you. The thieves get away, the skull likely to never be seen again (if they're competent, but you get the feeling they're very much not).[/quote] [Quote=Event Tile - Arwen]A flock of seagulls descends upon you, their angry squawking filling your ears. You're not quite sure what you did to earn their wrath but you know one thing, they're angry! You flee as fast as you can but they stay on your heels, impeding your progress. You have gained disadvantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you keep the lowest number).[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Jousama]Sand gets kicked up as you walk by the abandoned looking house near the Warf, it makes a beeline for you, causing you to stop and inspect the disturbance. A small crab holds up various wares, "You look like you could use this old chap to help you straighten out your wardrobe! Come, a gander is well worth!" You have unlocked [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3331988/1#post_56635794][i]Crab Curiosities[/i][/url]![/quote] ----------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/B2R8CKz/STB-In-Play-2024-5.png[/img] ----------- Flight Rising my everything for collapsable spoiler boxes!! There's a lot going on this round, whoops. Sorry for the delay, I was NOT expecting someone to hit that 64 tile this turn LOL the previews may change a little because it turns out I accidentally saved near all of them as solely PNGs and no SAI files, so I need to redraw them, but I'll try and keep them as close as possible :] As usual, and especially for this one since I could've easily missed something in how much there is, let me know if I goofed!
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 15 (29)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces forward / 17 [Outcome Roll] (35)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - 16 / 4 [Advantage] (64)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 1 (32)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward / 11 [Outcome Roll] (35)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space forward (19)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (60)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces backward / 8 [Outcome Roll] (35)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 10 (60)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 1 space backwards / 1 [Outcome Roll] (48)
@STB
Event Tile - FirozTaverbi* and Mertisal wrote:
The manta ray hums, pleased, "Correct! Two more, to really be perfect!"

Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s) (released on launch)?
Who did Water fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)?
* Feel free to answer all four of these at the same time, I'm just going to assume you'll be continuing with the event tile till you get back to say otherwise!
Event Tile - Dimness and willowlight wrote:
As you walk up to the large, picked clean bones of Fishspine Reef, you see three figures bickering. They're surrounding a rib, the hulking thing looks like its trying to pierce the water's surface. One moves as if they're going to grab it but they all swivel and see you. They exclaim, then turn tail before you can even react.

You've stopped the would be thieves! Seems even just one witness is too much for them...?

[You've earned Swiper No Swiping, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Snowbelle wrote:
Snowbelle you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench!

[You've earned Trench Diver, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Wildness and Plushieee wrote:
Your presence on the dock seems to have attracted some attention! The face of a Maren stares up at you from the water's surface. After a moment, they whistle at you, the language of their kind. What would you like to do?
  • Wave.
  • Say Hello in draconian.
  • Whistle back, trying to mimic them.
Event Tile - Ainsell wrote:
As you explore the Fishspine Reef, you see three figures carrying a skull between them all. They're not the best at it, leaning either too far one way or the other, and one nearly slips. You yell out, causing all three to jump, but instead of leaving behind their poached prize they scramble, somehow pulling it together to be faster then you.

The thieves get away, the skull likely to never be seen again (if they're competent, but you get the feeling they're very much not).
Event Tile - Arwen wrote:
A flock of seagulls descends upon you, their angry squawking filling your ears. You're not quite sure what you did to earn their wrath but you know one thing, they're angry! You flee as fast as you can but they stay on your heels, impeding your progress.

You have gained disadvantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you keep the lowest number).
Event Tile - Jousama wrote:
Sand gets kicked up as you walk by the abandoned looking house near the Warf, it makes a beeline for you, causing you to stop and inspect the disturbance. A small crab holds up various wares, "You look like you could use this old chap to help you straighten out your wardrobe! Come, a gander is well worth!"

You have unlocked Crab Curiosities!

STB-In-Play-2024-5.png
Flight Rising my everything for collapsable spoiler boxes!! There's a lot going on this round, whoops. Sorry for the delay, I was NOT expecting someone to hit that 64 tile this turn LOL the previews may change a little because it turns out I accidentally saved near all of them as solely PNGs and no SAI files, so I need to redraw them, but I'll try and keep them as close as possible :] As usual, and especially for this one since I could've easily missed something in how much there is, let me know if I goofed!
Sorry for missing the Manta Ray's trivia yesterday! Here are my answers to the questions:

1. Tidelord is tied to the coliseum's adventure mode
2. Water is the 4th flight
3. Water's original dragon breed is Guardians
4. We last fought Ice!

I will stay on the tile for the last Manta Ray question :-) Who needs to get to the end of the board anyway!
Sorry for missing the Manta Ray's trivia yesterday! Here are my answers to the questions:

1. Tidelord is tied to the coliseum's adventure mode
2. Water is the 4th flight
3. Water's original dragon breed is Guardians
4. We last fought Ice!

I will stay on the tile for the last Manta Ray question :-) Who needs to get to the end of the board anyway!
Na5WGHa.png
Well I may as well forfeit my roll to go to space 35 with everyone else LOL
Well I may as well forfeit my roll to go to space 35 with everyone else LOL
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
Trivia!

Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s) (released on launch)? Guardians!
Who did Water fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)? Our last official battle was with Ice
Trivia!

Who where Water Flight's original dragon(s) (released on launch)? Guardians!
Who did Water fight against last (Conquest V Conquest)? Our last official battle was with Ice
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
omg omg

Give my beluga boy an average amount of flair please, he's young and discovering what features suit him best.
omg omg

Give my beluga boy an average amount of flair please, he's young and discovering what features suit him best.
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Ah there's my goof, knew there'd at least be one, the shop items do cost points, and relooking through the thread I don't think you've triggered something to gain one, do let me know if I'm wrong though (might've just missed it)! I'm going to add the prices to the shop really fast, sorry about that, bit misleading into thinking they're free!!
@Jousama Ah there's my goof, knew there'd at least be one, the shop items do cost points, and relooking through the thread I don't think you've triggered something to gain one, do let me know if I'm wrong though (might've just missed it)! I'm going to add the prices to the shop really fast, sorry about that, bit misleading into thinking they're free!!
Could I wave at the Maren?
Could I wave at the Maren?
HnHWvPl.png
I am sad I couldn't stop the thieves but exceptionally happy at the prospect of getting a little tie for my octopus. I'll need to collect a point so I can get it! I'd like to roll like usual, please. ^^
I am sad I couldn't stop the thieves but exceptionally happy at the prospect of getting a little tie for my octopus. I'll need to collect a point so I can get it! I'd like to roll like usual, please. ^^
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10