Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Cauldrons to brew Giant Sand Dollar
[center]Hi! I'm an avid collector of the new festival snake familiars and so I will be needing a lot of Giant Sand Dollars to collect a bunch of them! [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]I will send you:[/b] - 1 Grey Slime - 1 Copper Muck - 200 treasure - [i]and[/i] [u]a 3g/kt tip[/u] [b]You will send me:[/b] - 20 Giant Sand Dollars, as soon as they are done! So if you ask to brew 5 times, I will send you 5 slime, 5 muck, 1000t, and a 15g/kt tip. Then you will send me 100 dollars. ^^ Alternatively, if you already have the dollars, I can swap them for the materials as well! Which means you can send me a 2-way CR immediately and I will attach the materials and tip :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/gjpwrAy.png[/img] [b]Things to note[/b] Your cauldron has to be at least level 3 to brew these! You can brew as many for me as you think you can get done before the end of the fest! (5:45 FRT, April 28th) The tip will be sent in a separate 2-way CR, where you can attach the dollars once they are done. [b]Very sorry for the late ping everyone! Again... I have been very out of it lately so response times will be slow, but I've got enough money and mats to give <3[/b] [rule] I will be needing brews for all of the upcoming fests as well, so if you'd like to brew for me more frequently for higher tips, send me a PM! Pinglist ping: @pinglist-254 You can add yourself to it if you'd like, I will ping it every time I open a new thread for brewing. (This does not count for higher tips, sorry!) [pinglist=254] [rule] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/56069.png[/img] A big thank you to everyone who is willing to help me out! Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia everyone!! <3
Hi! I'm an avid collector of the new festival snake familiars and so I will be needing a lot of Giant Sand Dollars to collect a bunch of them!

Giant Sand Dollar

I will send you:
- 1 Grey Slime
- 1 Copper Muck
- 200 treasure
- and a 3g/kt tip

You will send me:
- 20 Giant Sand Dollars, as soon as they are done!

So if you ask to brew 5 times, I will send you 5 slime, 5 muck, 1000t, and a 15g/kt tip. Then you will send me 100 dollars. ^^

Alternatively, if you already have the dollars, I can swap them for the materials as well! Which means you can send me a 2-way CR immediately and I will attach the materials and tip :D
gjpwrAy.png

Things to note
Your cauldron has to be at least level 3 to brew these!

You can brew as many for me as you think you can get done before the end of the fest!
(5:45 FRT, April 28th)

The tip will be sent in a separate 2-way CR, where you can attach the dollars once they are done.

Very sorry for the late ping everyone! Again... I have been very out of it lately so response times will be slow, but I've got enough money and mats to give <3

I will be needing brews for all of the upcoming fests as well, so if you'd like to brew for me more frequently for higher tips, send me a PM!

Pinglist ping:
@FC brewing for ThisIsMilkshake
You can add yourself to it if you'd like, I will ping it every time I open a new thread for brewing.
(This does not count for higher tips, sorry!)

56069.png

A big thank you to everyone who is willing to help me out!
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia everyone!! <3
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. nO0P8i8.png 813n0kF.png
My cauldron is yours! [emoji=heart size=1] Gonna try to be much more active this week compared to the last fest! Can brew 10 stacks for you to start off with!
My cauldron is yours! Gonna try to be much more active this week compared to the last fest!

Can brew 10 stacks for you to start off with!
@itsrowan Tysm!! Sorry for the late reply but I'll send the goods over now! ^^
@itsrowan Tysm!! Sorry for the late reply but I'll send the goods over now! ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. nO0P8i8.png 813n0kF.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
So, I'm currently melting down materials and stuff to get the Baldwin skins which might take a while, but you're welcome to send more stacks at any time! I can do 10 again even if it'd take me longer than usual!
So, I'm currently melting down materials and stuff to get the Baldwin skins which might take a while, but you're welcome to send more stacks at any time! I can do 10 again even if it'd take me longer than usual!
@itsrowan Thank you!! In that case I'll send more mats over ^^
@itsrowan Thank you!! In that case I'll send more mats over ^^
i once again underestimated how much time i had left in the event </3 was trying to get skins for myself but had trouble with getting sand dollars on top of that. ^^; i hope you were able to get enough sakes despite that!
i once again underestimated how much time i had left in the event </3 was trying to get skins for myself but had trouble with getting sand dollars on top of that. ^^; i hope you were able to get enough sakes despite that!
@itsrowan Oh yeah, it's okay, I got plenty! Thanks either way, any bit you bring me is appreciated ^^ I hope you got the skins you wanted! <3
@itsrowan Oh yeah, it's okay, I got plenty! Thanks either way, any bit you bring me is appreciated ^^ I hope you got the skins you wanted! <3