Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gaoler UMA Collection
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Felspring
Would you be willing to hold the path home, and d. black mambo for me until Wednesday? You can just sent a PA if that's easier, I'll just purchase when I have the funds. If not, that's okay. Ty!
@Felspring
Would you be willing to hold the path home, and d. black mambo for me until Wednesday? You can just sent a PA if that's easier, I'll just purchase when I have the funds. If not, that's okay. Ty!
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@Aurelyon

PAs sent! Lmk if you'd prefer them for treasure instead.
@Aurelyon

PAs sent! Lmk if you'd prefer them for treasure instead.
HjyTjSz.png
@Felspring

Gems are fine, tysm! I really appreciate it ^^
@Felspring

Gems are fine, tysm! I really appreciate it ^^
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@Felspring Ah, my bad. I think I can manage 2.7kg, I'll get to work on funding that. Thanks!
@Felspring Ah, my bad. I think I can manage 2.7kg, I'll get to work on funding that. Thanks!
violentvioletsig.png
@Felspring would you be able to PA Elphame Plumes to me? I can’t purchase today but i’ll have the funds soon enough ^^;
@Felspring would you be able to PA Elphame Plumes to me? I can’t purchase today but i’ll have the funds soon enough ^^;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
@ViolentViolet77

No worries! The skins are set aside, feel free to send a CR with payment once you're ready and I'll attach them.

@Sabyrin

PA sent!
@ViolentViolet77

No worries! The skins are set aside, feel free to send a CR with payment once you're ready and I'll attach them.

@Sabyrin

PA sent!
HjyTjSz.png
@Felspring

Hello! Is diver’s pride still available?
@Felspring

Hello! Is diver’s pride still available?
yk0D5u1.png
@OriginGiratina

Yup, its on the AH!
@OriginGiratina

Yup, its on the AH!
HjyTjSz.png
Finally bought the skin you set a PA up for! Sorry it took so long and thank you so much for holding it for me!! ^^”
I’m totally coming back later these are all so cool… once i have more money, but that’ll take a while (my poor, poor bank account)
Finally bought the skin you set a PA up for! Sorry it took so long and thank you so much for holding it for me!! ^^”
I’m totally coming back later these are all so cool… once i have more money, but that’ll take a while (my poor, poor bank account)
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page